Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

06-13-2021, 06:45 AM   #1
Afzalha8
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 m3

Angry 2014 f80 m3 ac pump

Hello .. my car was involved in a accident and was at a garage .. while it was been fixed at the garage they were selling parts off of my car.. I have replaced most with originals.. as for my ac it's not working and when picking up the car the bonnet sensor wasn't connected and from that I kno they've also swapped the pump out .. as I only had door damage..

I have bought two pumps already but I'm not too sure if they replaced it with the exact one as the one that's on it now has like a 2 bit pulley system where the inner bit of the pulley is separate to the outer like a Roller wheel...

Which is the correct for a 2014 f80 m3 ??

When fixing the doors they couldn't get the window to work and I had to then get it fixed at bmw for 2k I think ultimately it was Because it needed coding and they swapped it all out like bmw would do ..

Would the right ac pump also need coding in too ??
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2021, 11:47 AM   #2
GP87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Current:F82 M4 Previous:F83 M4

Sorry, let me get this right - The outfit that is repairing your car has been selling your parts and your AC is no longer functioning?

Surely one to address with your insurer, or the insurer of the other party if they have organised repairs?

As for your original question, i'd take a look on Real OEM to work out the correct part number.
Appreciate 0