European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-27-2021, 07:07 PM   #463
cobra2814
Private
cobra2814's Avatar
United_States
72
Rep
78
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW M4 Competition
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Oakland, California

iTrader: (0)

I just purchased a 2018 M4 ZCP with 9800 miles for 61.5k. Exec package, no sunroof. One owner car and basically looks and feels like a new car. Given this crazy used car market, I feel like I got a reasonable deal.

I'm having the dealership remove the front plate and fix the holes that were drilled in the bumper. I'm taking delivery next week and can post pics then!
__________________
Exhaust gases go into the turbocharger, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2021, 07:32 PM   #464
ewilson88
Private
ewilson88's Avatar
United_States
107
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: 2018 Sahkir Orange ZCP M3
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: New Orleans

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra2814 View Post
I just purchased a 2018 M4 ZCP with 9800 miles for 61.5k. Exec package, no sunroof. One owner car and basically looks and feels like a new car. Given this crazy used car market, I feel like I got a reasonable deal.

I'm having the dealership remove the front plate and fix the holes that were drilled in the bumper. I'm taking delivery next week and can post pics then!
Congrats bro
Appreciate 1
      05-30-2021, 11:51 PM   #465
Bimmer07
Second Lieutenant
12
Rep
200
Posts

Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

2018 f80 m3 comp
27k miles
6MT
M Drivers package( CF seats, Alcantara steering wheel etc)
M performance exhaust with CF exhaust tips
CF front kit
Super clean car
No IKON headlights unfortunately (Didnt know about this until after I purchased)

Paid $61.9k

Did I overpay?
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2021, 10:19 PM   #466
cobra2814
Private
cobra2814's Avatar
United_States
72
Rep
78
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW M4 Competition
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Oakland, California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer07 View Post
2018 f80 m3 comp
27k miles
6MT
M Drivers package( CF seats, Alcantara steering wheel etc)
M performance exhaust with CF exhaust tips
CF front kit
Super clean car
No IKON headlights unfortunately (Didnt know about this until after I purchased)

Paid $61.9k

Did I overpay?
I think you did fine considering an M3 with the 6 speed commands a bit more. Lots of decent tweaks to it too. Enjoy it!
__________________
Exhaust gases go into the turbocharger, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2021, 10:53 PM   #467
PooLeArMor
New Member
3
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: BMW F80 M3
Join Date: May 2021
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

just picked up my 2016 Yas Marina Blue Metallic 6 speed M3 completely base model, only options are the 19" wheels with 60k miles last week for $46k b4 tax, tag and fee.

my only regret is there is no backup cam on the car.....

Last edited by PooLeArMor; 06-03-2021 at 10:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2021, 03:04 PM   #468
cobra2814
Private
cobra2814's Avatar
United_States
72
Rep
78
Posts

Drives: 2018 BMW M4 Competition
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Oakland, California

iTrader: (0)

61.5k for a 2018 M4 ZCP. Exec package, dct, and 9800 miles.
__________________
Exhaust gases go into the turbocharger, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2021, 03:56 PM   #469
N1rve
Racecar Driver
N1rve's Avatar
No_Country
600
Rep
997
Posts

Drives: BMW M4
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Los Angeles, California

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooLeArMor View Post
just picked up my 2016 Yas Marina Blue Metallic 6 speed M3 completely base model, only options are the 19" wheels with 60k miles last week for $46k b4 tax, tag and fee.

my only regret is there is no backup cam on the car.....
Camera can be retrofitted.
__________________
N1rve

2019 BMW ///M4 - Alpine White | Sakhir Orange/Black Leather | M-DCT | Executive Package | 19" Black 437M Wheels | Carbon Fiber Trim | Sunroof | Active Blind Spot | Heated Steering Wheel | Adaptive M Suspension
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST