Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-30-2017, 06:05 PM   #67
T1M3LESS
Major
T1M3LESS's Avatar
United_States
1417
Rep
1,084
Posts

Drives: Satin Black F80
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ | @T1M3LESS

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerlx View Post
Does that carbon piece come with the M Perf armrest?
Yes it does..

__________________
2018 Satin Black F80 | Build Journal
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 06:07 PM   #68
Aaaaaaaaa
Banned
No_Country
7461
Rep
5,064
Posts

Drives: The other M3
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: So Cal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim3less2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pheerlx View Post
Does that carbon piece come with the M Perf armrest?
Yes it does..

Cool. Dat weight savings.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2017, 06:57 PM   #69
WI_Rob
Private First Class
94
Rep
143
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335is
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Door County, Wisconsin

iTrader: (0)

Those most recent photos are great... that thing is soooo sinister. Looks like it lies in wait to eat unsuspecting mustang gt s. That interior rocks.
Appreciate 1
T1M3LESS1417.00

      10-02-2017, 09:04 PM   #70
clutchdj
Major
632
Rep
1,433
Posts

Drives: a few cars
Join Date: May 2015
Location: the lower outskirts of nYc

iTrader: (5)

Reminds me of the wraith, looking to gobble up others on the road. Too awesome.
Appreciate 1
JTO242872.50

      10-02-2017, 09:26 PM   #71
T1M3LESS
Major
T1M3LESS's Avatar
United_States
1417
Rep
1,084
Posts

Drives: Satin Black F80
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ | @T1M3LESS

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchdj View Post
Reminds me of the wraith, looking to gobble up others on the road. Too awesome.
LOL. You're the second person who referred to that movie.
__________________
2018 Satin Black F80 | Build Journal
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 1
JTO242872.50

      10-03-2017, 08:22 AM   #72
Tommy L Garage
Lieutenant Colonel
2203
Rep
1,892
Posts

Drives: 2017 YMB M3 6MT CP EP VP
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Woodbridge, NJ

iTrader: (1)

Dude...I can't believe how quickly you've modded this thing...so preetty

btw i'm getting ready to track test out the wheels I bought from you! I suspect those pretty tires will be gone at the end of day two hehe
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2017, 08:34 AM   #73
T1M3LESS
Major
T1M3LESS's Avatar
United_States
1417
Rep
1,084
Posts

Drives: Satin Black F80
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ | @T1M3LESS

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomedkaz View Post
Dude...I can't believe how quickly you've modded this thing...so preetty

btw i'm getting ready to track test out the wheels I bought from you! I suspect those pretty tires will be gone at the end of day two hehe
LOL yeah... props to Tommy and his crew at AutoCouture for turning this around quickly. Really happy with the result so far.. and I still don't have my plates haha.

Yeah man.. VA right? should be fun. MPSS will be done. You should document before and after day 2
__________________
2018 Satin Black F80 | Build Journal
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2017, 08:53 AM   #74
Tommy L Garage
Lieutenant Colonel
2203
Rep
1,892
Posts

Drives: 2017 YMB M3 6MT CP EP VP
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Woodbridge, NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim3less2 View Post
LOL yeah... props to Tommy and his crew at AutoCouture for turning this around quickly. Really happy with the result so far.. and I still don't have my plates haha.

Yeah man.. VA right? should be fun. MPSS will be done. You should document before and after day 2
Seems like that will be the shop for me for any aftermarket work I can't do myself

and dont worry - I'll have my GoPro handy, documenting every little bit
I still want to drag you out next year for some track fun - will be starting the season at NJMP in April.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2017, 03:11 PM   #75
M3OW!
First Lieutenant
M3OW!'s Avatar
364
Rep
339
Posts

Drives: 2020 F97 X3MC
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: CT

iTrader: (0)

Previous ride was so sweet. This one is starting out ridiculous. Looks amazing already!

Any concern with that ride height? Looks lower than the last car.
__________________
Current: 2020 DGM X3MC | Black Merino/Black Alcantara/Mid Beige| Exec | LED | Moon roof | v1 | ASDelete
Previous: 2017 AW M3 | Full Cohiba | Comp | Exec | Lighting | MPE | v1 (RIP)
Previous: 2014 JB 535d | Msport | Exec | Premium | Lighting | v1
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2017, 07:45 PM   #76
T1M3LESS
Major
T1M3LESS's Avatar
United_States
1417
Rep
1,084
Posts

Drives: Satin Black F80
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ | @T1M3LESS

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomedkaz View Post
Seems like that will be the shop for me for any aftermarket work I can't do myself

and dont worry - I'll have my GoPro handy, documenting every little bit
I still want to drag you out next year for some track fun - will be starting the season at NJMP in April.
Haha. hopefully man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3OW! View Post
Previous ride was so sweet. This one is starting out ridiculous. Looks amazing already!

Any concern with that ride height? Looks lower than the last car.
Thanks man!
I actually raised the car already LOL. Initial setup was too low.
__________________
2018 Satin Black F80 | Build Journal
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2017, 03:25 PM   #77
m3welt
First Lieutenant
m3welt's Avatar
United_States
483
Rep
329
Posts

Drives: 2018 M2
Join Date: May 2015
Location: United States

iTrader: (1)

Love your builds man. Any wheel changes in the future? Would love to see your bbs on this if you still have them.
__________________
Current:
18 F87 M2 LCI BSM 6MT
84 R100 RT Café

Past:
2015 F80 M3 Mineral Grey DCT
2005 E46 ZCP M3 Silver Grey 6MT
1998 E36 M3 Silver 5MT
1968 E10 2002 Roundie Grey 4MT
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2017, 03:49 PM   #78
T1M3LESS
Major
T1M3LESS's Avatar
United_States
1417
Rep
1,084
Posts

Drives: Satin Black F80
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ | @T1M3LESS

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3welt View Post
Love your builds man. Any wheel changes in the future? Would love to see your bbs on this if you still have them.
I appreciate that. Thank you.

Unfortunately already sold the E88s but we'll see what I come up with. May just wait it out since we have to deal with winter in the northeast.

I have a couple of ideas in mind
__________________
2018 Satin Black F80 | Build Journal
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2017, 04:09 PM   #79
x.shell
▆ ✚✚   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
x.shell's Avatar
5458
Rep
4,796
Posts

Drives: ▋ ▉▉
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location:  ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ▆

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim3less2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff@autocouture View Post
Lets check those TE's on the new Beauty!
Hmmm...

Test fit perhaps?!? Quick iPhone shot
Yes!
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2017, 09:32 PM   #80
4DRS55
Captain
United_States
830
Rep
889
Posts

Drives: GT F80, E39 M5, F15 X5
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim3less2 View Post
I appreciate that. Thank you.

Unfortunately already sold the E88s but we'll see what I come up with. May just wait it out since we have to deal with winter in the northeast.

I have a couple of ideas in mind

You will have a set very shortly...

Pictures came out amazing brother! Car came out perfect, and that interior....
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2017, 12:29 AM   #81
WOLF-PACK
Zero to Hero
WOLF-PACK's Avatar
Canada
124
Rep
663
Posts

Drives: 14 Gallardo, 16 x5m, 17 330e
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Vancity

iTrader: (17)

Well done
__________________
2014 LP 560Pur WheelsSwift SpringsIPESR Auto Group
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2017, 06:11 AM   #82
einscot
Banned
397
Rep
561
Posts

Drives: '17 f80 ZCP, '94 d90, '13 x5d
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: tampa bay

iTrader: (0)

that stick shift doesn?t light up does it?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #83
T1M3LESS
Major
T1M3LESS's Avatar
United_States
1417
Rep
1,084
Posts

Drives: Satin Black F80
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ | @T1M3LESS

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo-shell View Post
Yes!
Will mount the TEs next

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DRS55 View Post
You will have a set very shortly...

Pictures came out amazing brother! Car came out perfect, and that interior....
Thanks bro! Looking forward to seeing the Grigio soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLF-PACK View Post
Well done
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by einscot View Post
that stick shift doesn?t light up does it?
Unfortunately, it doesn't. You lose that function, which doesn't bother me.
__________________
2018 Satin Black F80 | Build Journal
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2017, 12:10 PM   #84
einscot
Banned
397
Rep
561
Posts

Drives: '17 f80 ZCP, '94 d90, '13 x5d
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: tampa bay

iTrader: (0)

thanks - i thought that was the case but was hopeful they might have come out with new ones lately.
i bought the bmw mperformance one, but it just looks too tacky (robocop?s penis was a good description i have read on here before).

thanks for letting me know
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2017, 01:50 PM   #85
T1M3LESS
Major
T1M3LESS's Avatar
United_States
1417
Rep
1,084
Posts

Drives: Satin Black F80
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ | @T1M3LESS

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by einscot View Post
thanks - i thought that was the case but was hopeful they might have come out with new ones lately.
i bought the bmw mperformance one, but it just looks too tacky (robocop?s penis was a good description i have read on here before).

thanks for letting me know
LOL.

I'm assuming you're referring to this --



Actually thought about this as well.. but wanted to keep the carbon fiber theme. The LCI does seem to be weighted. Haven't seen/felt in person though.
__________________
2018 Satin Black F80 | Build Journal
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2017, 02:02 PM   #86
T1M3LESS
Major
T1M3LESS's Avatar
United_States
1417
Rep
1,084
Posts

Drives: Satin Black F80
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ | @T1M3LESS

iTrader: (2)

I ended up swapping out the Vorsteiner GTS front lip with an M Performance CF Splitter / Front Lip combo.

Vorsteiner was just too aggressive with my setup and I was scrapping constantly.

I actually like the new setup better. Front lip matches the body of the car and still retains that aggressive look and CF theme with the splitters. AND since I now have more clearance with the lip, was able to lower the fronts a couple turns. Win - Win.


Photo c/o Matt @ ACM

__________________
2018 Satin Black F80 | Build Journal
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 1
shay2nak1017.00

      10-09-2017, 06:50 AM   #87
T1M3LESS
Major
T1M3LESS's Avatar
United_States
1417
Rep
1,084
Posts

Drives: Satin Black F80
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: NJ | @T1M3LESS

iTrader: (2)

Had the chance to mount the TE37SLs over the weekend.
Initially wasn't planning on going black on black.. but I think the finish of the wheels along with the silver decal flows with the car.

Here are some test shots:






__________________
2018 Satin Black F80 | Build Journal
IG | T1M3LESS
Appreciate 2
JTO242872.50
shay2nak1017.00

      10-09-2017, 07:57 AM   #88
JTO24
Got an 8:30 res at Dorsia
JTO24's Avatar
United_States
2873
Rep
4,534
Posts

Drives: 2018 AW M2 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim3less2 View Post
Had the chance to mount the TE37SLs over the weekend.
Initially wasn't planning on going black on black.. but I think the finish of the wheels along with the silver decal flows with the car.

Here are some test shots:
I love this set-up! I even like the front lip better, too. For the sinister look, this wins.
__________________
2018 F87 M2 6MT | Alpine White | Exec. | OEM+
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
2016 981 Cayman 6MT | Jet Black | X73 Sport Suspension
2015 F80 M3 DCT | Tanzanite Blue | Gold Brown | OEM+
2013 E92 M3 6MT | Mineral White | Fox Red/Black | OEM+
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:29 PM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST