Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

04-06-2021, 03:07 PM   #1
uncle ben
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Upgrade from 437m

I currently have the stock 437m wheels wearing continental tires. I was wondering if I could get some help picking out new wheels and tires.

I like the idea of running 18” rims, and like the look of more tire, as well as more compliant ride.

90% street driving, 10% track time. I don’t want to run NT 101’s or R888’s because I think that would be too aggressive for street use.

I would like to have better traction then the factory wheel and tire setup. So as wide a tire as possible would be great. Car is at stock ride height, stock suspension, and I do not want to trim fender liners or roll fender lips.

After all my research I figure apex sm10’s, 18x10 front, 18x11 rear. But unsure of tires. Any recommendations would be great. Thanks much.
Appreciate 0