BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

10-22-2015, 06:29 PM   #1
AM4ZING
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M4 MW/SO 6MT, E46 M3 AW/IR 6MT

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Hoverboard ///M edition

Kinda... So I had a spare M4 logo laying around and I thought of upgrading my "hoverboard""iwalk" crap
Attached Images

M_Torx328.00
      10-22-2015, 07:24 PM   #2
x.shell
▆ ✚✚   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Rep
Drives: ▋ ▉▉

Do you have a scale model version of it? If not, I'm not interested in this post.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2024, 02:11 AM   #3
HoverboardGuide
Registered
Rep
Drives: Honda city 2018

If you're looking to upgrade your hoverboard, consider the following suggestions:

1. **Upgraded Battery:** Enhance your ride time by investing in a high-capacity battery for extended adventures.

2. **Performance Tires:** Opt for premium, puncture-resistant tires to improve traction and ensure a smoother ride over various terrains.

3. **Bluetooth Speakers:** Upgrade your hoverboard experience by adding Bluetooth speakers for a customized soundtrack during your rides.

4. **LED Lights:** Increase visibility and add a touch of style with vibrant LED lights, enhancing both safety and aesthetics.

5. **Firmware Updates:** Check for firmware updates to ensure your hoverboard is running the latest software, improving performance and safety features.

6. **Carry Straps:** Consider adding a convenient carry strap for easy transportation when you're not riding.

7. **Custom Skins:** Personalize your hoverboard with custom skins or decals to showcase your individual style.

Remember to verify compatibility and safety standards when making any upgrades. Happy riding! Read More about Hoverboard
Appreciate 0