proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

10-26-2023, 03:54 PM   #1
Empathy
Private
Rep
Drives: 18' Daytona Violet M3 Comp

[WTT][WTS] 19' Apex SM-10 w/ R888R for Stocks - Atlanta

Looking to straight trade my Satin Black SM-10s for 666Ms or 437Ms (with tires) but am open to trading for other wheels as well. Also open to selling for the right price but I would much prefer a trade.

F8x Spec
19x9.5 et +22
19x11 et + 44
Comes with 4 working TPMS

265/30 R888Rs in the front with a good amount of life left unless you're running aggressive camber
305/30 R888R in the rear down to the wear bar

Wheels have a couple extremely light "scratches," if you even want to call them that. You can see them in the pictures below. They absolutely would polish out and they're honestly so light if you breathe on them the wrong way they might disappear lol.

I'm located in Athens, Georgia, but I'd be willing to drive an hour or two to meet someone. Shipping possible but at your expense.

Too many pictures to attach directly to the thread so I've put them together in an imgur album. If you're unable to view these for whatever reason feel free to dm me and I can send you the pictures directly

View post on imgur.com
Appreciate 0