GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

05-14-2020, 11:04 PM   #1
philippe0130
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i XDrive

Thumbs up Custom Monoblock & Multi-piece Forged Wheels - Made to Order

Custom Monoblock, Two-piece, and Three-piece Forged Wheels

CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER. I will work with you to design and manufacture YOUR wheels. Everything is customizable: Centre cap, PCD, offset, center bore, lip, face, finish, hardware(three-piece wheels), engraving, lighting pocket etc.

Highest quality heat treated Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum alloy blocks (same material used by HRE and Vossen). All designs are computer simulation tested, and engineered to surpass TÜV standards. The shop I work with has over 15 years experience in designing and manufacturing wheels for OEM and racing teams.

Why custom forged wheels?
- Wheel design tailored to your car to achieve the look you want
- You are performance oriented and want stronger & lighter wheels
- The wheels you want does not offer the size or offset you need
- The wheels you want does not offer the finish you want
- The wheels you want are not locally available. Shipping/duties are just don’t make sense
- Want to add personal touch to your wheels (finishes, engraving, patterns etc.)
- Affordable forged wheels prices that won’t let you go bankrupt

Send me your sketch or a photo of the wheel you have in mind, and we can go from there.

Please send your inquiry to info@jccustomforged.com for more info and pricing details.

PS: Hi dear forum friends! So I recently started a custom forged wheel business to help people get their own custom made forged wheels at an affordable price. Please don't hesitate to send an email inquiry to me if you are interested! I truly appreciate your support to my startup!
Appreciate 0