R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts

01-22-2021, 03:30 PM   #1
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

FS: Knockoff Vorsteiner rear diffuser sections, 2x2 carbon.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Ok I’ll try to keep this short! I purchased a three piece carbon diffuser from a vendor on this site a couple months ago. Unfortunately, the main section of the diffuser appeared to have an issue during the installation process and was unable to be used on my car. The vendor was fantastic to work with, offering me not only an instant refund but also the option of buying a brand new Vorsteiner one piece diffuser at a great price which I went ahead and did. The vendor then told me I could keep the old diffuser, this was after asking him several times if I should return it.

Anyway, the mid section would not fit and is useless for our cars. However, I did test fit the side extensions and they looked to fit perfectly. I think it’s difficult to find only the extensions, so I thought I’d see if anyone here would be interested in them. They are brand new, never mounted in 2x2 weave. They also come without holes drilled in case you just want to double side take them on. My price is $125 shipped for both and can ship out ASAP. I believe these will work for both the M3 and M4. Thanks.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-22-2021, 04:54 PM   #2
Nick7700
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M4 F83 Atlantis Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Ok I’ll try to keep this short! I purchased a three piece carbon diffuser from a vendor on this site a couple months ago. Unfortunately, the main section of the diffuser appeared to have an issue during the installation process and was unable to be used on my car. The vendor was fantastic to work with, offering me not only an instant refund but also the option of buying a brand new Vorsteiner one piece diffuser at a great price which I went ahead and did. The vendor then told me I could keep the old diffuser, this was after asking him several times if I should return it.

Anyway, the mid section would not fit and is useless for our cars. However, I did test fit the side extensions and they looked to fit perfectly. I think it’s difficult to find only the extensions, so I thought I’d see if anyone here would be interested in them. They are brand new, never mounted in 2x2 weave. They also come without holes drilled in case you just want to double side take them on. My price is $125 shipped for both and can ship out ASAP. I believe these will work for both the M3 and M4. Thanks.
Pm sent
2024 BMW X6 M60i Isle of Man Green / Ivory White
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2021, 06:11 PM   #3
dp310
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80/E92/E46

I'll take them.. Pmed
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2021, 03:04 PM   #4
AND1_M3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Comp

Dam i missed out.. I am on the hunt for some.
Appreciate 0