ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

03-13-2015, 01:10 PM   #23
pyceasyas123
Major
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianeck View Post
Beautiful car! A brother Amaro! What floor mats are those I like the look of em a lot!
These are winter mats from my e90. Fit isn't quite perfect but it does the trick for right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber_ducky View Post
Gorgeous. Nicely done
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanhdom View Post
nice congrats, looks good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineE92M3 View Post
Awesome color combo!! Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesal@IND View Post
Stunning combo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yekmurat View Post
This color combo is a great mixture of sporty and classy style..looks very good
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03///m3 View Post
Very nice color combo. Congrats! Especially love the interior color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s View Post
Damn...beat me to my idea!

Looks amazing, congrats!! Please post more pics... enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbys3m3 View Post
congrats! looks very classy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3lover1 View Post
Looks nice! Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -JLT- View Post
congrats and happy motoring
Thanks!!! More pics coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
Wow is that colour combo just brilliant!! Nice pics and congrats! Great story, nice to hear about people getting and really appreciating their dream cars.

I agree with you wholeheartedly about Matt Wilson at BMW Canada. We're lucky here to have such an enthusiast presence at the corporate level and I wonder if any other countries have the opportunity to enjoy that kind of relationship when you're building a special car. My dealership is Budds' and my CA for more than 2 decades has been Ken Tyzio - they too are enthusiast minded and I love dealing them. It takes these cars to another level when you actually look forward to the dealership experience!!

Hope to see you at M-Power this summer, in the meantime enjoy the M3
Agreed! Might see you on the Euro Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
stunning!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosef View Post
holy f*** - please post more photos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theriz View Post
Congrats! Love the color combo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake View Post
Nice combo, the outside color is cool and interesting, in a good way. Want to see more of it. Congrats.

See what happens when you listen to your parents kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croatian test driver View Post
Wow, what a combo. Stop driving and take some proper pics for us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTO24 View Post
Awesome! Your path sounds kind of similar to mine: mechanical engineer, passion for cars passed down from earlier generations, started on e90post with a 335i You also have a sick build here; one of which I, too, considered but with black wheels and a manual.

Enjoy! Your car looks great.
Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
Nice! So is this full leather or extended?
This is extended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTS@STBMW View Post
Fantastic combination! Well done!
Thanks!!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 01:39 PM   #24
miraclewhip
the poster formerly known as GTA-335xi
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow homie

sweet combo bro!

now let me carsit for ya.. hahah
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 02:03 PM   #25
RingMeister01
Croatian
No_Country
Rep
Drives: PORSCHE

Garage List
Siiiiccckkk
Looking for an SUV
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 02:05 PM   #26
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

Odd. It looks to have leather stitching on the glovebox area. No?

I'm just trying to know if you can get amaro brown with the type of look full Sakhir would have with only a stripe of color on the dash and not a completely colored dash. A combo of black/color if you will.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 02:10 PM   #27
pyceasyas123
Major
Rep

Quote:

I'm just trying to know if you can get amaro brown with the type of look full Sakhir would have with only a stripe of color on the dash and not a completely colored dash. A combo of black/color if you will.
So far all the amaro interiors I've seen don't have the stripe of color and then black below it. Don't think its a 'standard' configuration for amaro.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 02:11 PM   #28
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyceasyas123
Quote:

So far all the amaro interiors I've seen don't have the stripe of color and then black below it. Don't think its a 'standard' configuration for amaro.
Thanks for the information. So it is leather on your dash area?
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 02:20 PM   #29
Art__Vandelay
Lieutenant Colonel
Croatia
Rep
Drives: 2023 G80 M3 xDrive

Quote:

As much as I know all the "semi-individual" interiors don't have the stripe but the complete lower dash in the same color as the seats. I ordered Cohiba Brown with the leather dash (you actually can't have the full leather but you can get the extended leather and additionally get the leather dash and upper part of the doors in leather) and it will be also with the lower dash in Cohiba Brown.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 02:34 PM   #30
pyceasyas123
Major
Rep

Quote:
Might have mixed up the difference between extended and full. The dash and top of the doors is all black leather.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 02:40 PM   #31
chris s
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2022 Dravit G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyceasyas123 View Post

You can, but that's a special request configuration.
2008 AW e92 M3 6MT, ESS SC, BBS LM's...SOLD!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 02:49 PM   #32
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyceasyas123
Quote:
Might have mixed up the difference between extended and full. The dash and top of the doors is all black leather.
No worries. Thanks for your help! It looks fantastic!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 04:06 PM   #33
SMC23
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Subaru XTrek / X5 40e

Love the Grey Black color!

How much more is this color up here in Canada?
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 07:11 PM   #34
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Quote:
As much as I know all the "semi-individual" interiors don't have the stripe but the complete lower dash in the same color as the seats. I ordered Cohiba Brown with the leather dash (you actually can't have the full leather but you can get the extended leather and additionally get the leather dash and upper part of the doors in leather) and it will be also with the lower dash in Cohiba Brown.
I don't understand what you mean by "semi-individual". There's no such thing. The OP's interior is full leather, full Individual. Your ordering guidelines and specs must be different where you are. There's either extended or full leather. Full leather, non Individual comes with the stripe. With the full leather option and the right package choices you can add Individual leather which allows for 5 colors different from the standard palette. An owner can configure it in the stripe pattern if they wish.
      03-13-2015, 07:18 PM   #35
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M
Quote:
I don't understand what you mean by "semi-individual". There's no such thing. The OP's interior is full leather, full Individual. Your ordering guidelines and specs must be different where you are. There's either extended or full leather. Full leather, non Individual comes with the stripe. With the full leather option and the right package choices you can add Individual leather which allows for 5 colors different from the standard palette. An owner can configure it in the stripe pattern if they wish.
Technically there is.

True bmw individual is anything your heart desires, interior or exterior, pending approval from BMW.

For the first time they are offering these brown interiors, along with white, and then the exterior colors moonstone, pyrite, tanzanite and azurite, all of which at lower than true individual costs. These are individual options people are referring to as "semi individual" because they aren't standard, aren't technically the main options, but also aren't as costly as the true "individual" orders such as the recent fjord blue interiors or signal green exterior colors

For the longest time individual has meant it is not an option and must be approved. Now, there are options which are simply at a different tier. Hence why people aren't calling them "individual" but semi.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 08:01 PM   #36
Doctor///M
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 AUDI RS6

Garage List
2023 Audi RS6 Avant  [0.00]
BMW M2 Competition   [10.00]
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2015 M3  [9.52]
Simply awesome! Great story, and perfect ending! Congrats and enjoy the drive!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 08:09 PM   #37
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
Technically there is.

True bmw individual is anything your heart desires, interior or exterior, pending approval from BMW.

For the first time they are offering these brown interiors, along with white, and then the exterior colors moonstone, pyrite, tanzanite and azurite, all of which at lower than true individual costs. These are individual options people are referring to as "semi individual" because they aren't standard, aren't technically the main options, but also aren't as costly as the true "individual" orders such as the recent fjord blue interiors or signal green exterior colors

For the longest time individual has meant it is not an option and must be approved. Now, there are options which are simply at a different tier. Hence why people aren't calling them "individual" but semi.
If BMW itself calls it Individual and put an Individual sticker on it then it is. Whatever these "people" want to call it is irrelevant.
Appreciate 1
      03-13-2015, 08:12 PM   #38
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic
Quote:
Technically there is.

If BMW itself calls it Individual and put an Individual sticker on it then it is. Whatever these "people" want to call it is irrelevant.
I think we all agree it's definitely individual. Just odd to have different tiers of individual.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 08:13 PM   #39
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Quote:
Technically there is.

Ok, gotcha. Much better explanation, now I know what he was talking about. They're actually starting to use the "Individual Manufactur" terminology for the custom designs/special colours so maybe they'll relegate plain 'ol "Individual" to the on-line configurable choices. Would make sense and keep the really unique stuff.....unique.
      03-13-2015, 08:23 PM   #40
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Quote:
I think we all agree it's definitely individual. Just odd to have different tiers of individual.
BMW has been doing this Individual "Composition" for about 10 years with the 7 Series and lately with the 5-Series. It is just officially offered as well in the M3 in the USA now.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 08:25 PM   #41
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technic
Quote:
BMW has been doing this Individual "Composition" for about 10 years with the 7 Series and lately with the 5-Series. It is just officially offered as well in the M3 in the USA now.
Well it's the first time I've ever seen low cost individual options.

Regardless, let's not digress on this thread anymore. Let's see some more pics OP! The grey black looks interesting!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 09:05 PM   #42
KevinM
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2002 M5;2007 M Coupe;2020 M2C

Garage List
2020 M2 Competition  [10.00]
2007 E86 M coupe  [8.38]
2002 E39 M5  [9.00]
Fantastic color combination - exactly what I'm considering. In for more pictures!

Congratulations!
2021 Kia Telluride (hauler)
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2015, 09:19 PM   #43
AlpineE92M3
Currently Driving
Rep
Drives: BPM tuned '13 AW ZCP E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Love it! The silver wheels add some flare compared to the black. Post more pics!!
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2015, 07:25 AM   #44
RingMeister01
Croatian
No_Country
Rep
Drives: PORSCHE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris s
Damn...beat me to my idea!

Looks amazing, congrats!! Please post more pics... enjoy!

Mhhmm
Looking for an SUV
Appreciate 0