GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

12-27-2019, 01:06 PM   #23
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 f80 M3

All messages replied to. Will have car Certifide for new owner 👍🏼
      01-06-2020, 02:40 PM   #24
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Bump... thinking of keeping it but my son is growing and needs the space. Someone take this mint example!
      01-06-2020, 03:37 PM   #25
eritz
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 135 i

Quote:
Originally Posted by espho View Post
Bump... thinking of keeping it but my son is growing and needs the space. Someone take this mint example!
No chance anyone will buy this for more than $55,000. I like the color and the mileage is appealing but the modifications will deter most. Sorry
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2020, 03:59 PM   #26
TR930
Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 TB/AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by eritz View Post
No chance anyone will buy this for more than $55,000. I like the color and the mileage is appealing but the modifications will deter most. Sorry
I don't think they are a deterrent at all. Tasteful mods.

That being said, you might be better off returning to stock, selling all the ad ons and recouping your $$ that way.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2020, 04:27 PM   #27
f80er
Banned
Rep
Drives: An M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR930 View Post
Quote:

That being said, you might be better off returning to stock, selling all the ad ons and recouping your $$ that way.
Tasteful or not most buyers aren't going to pay a premium for someone else's choice of mods. Granted there maybe someone out there that would but they are few and far between.

I agree return to stock, sell mods and turn it in at lease end.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2020, 10:16 AM   #28
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by f80er View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Tasteful or not most buyers aren't going to pay a premium for someone else's choice of mods. Granted there maybe someone out there that would but they are few and far between.

I agree return to stock, sell mods and turn it in at lease end.

You just want the HRE's

The only "mods" are the suspension/wheels and studs, and BMC air filter. All other is OEM+
      01-07-2020, 10:20 AM   #29
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Thank you. I think they are quite tasteful and not aggressive.. you are right I might be netter off returning to stock and getting the $$ out. But it's not about the money for me, I can easily keep the car from a financial perspective, it's about delivering a flawless example to someone who has similar taste. FWIW I've had 4 ppl interested and had good conversation, 2 the wife (yea I know) wouldn't allow so they say and the other 2 were on the west coast so shipping was an added cost. I'll say this, if someone really sees the vision of the nice visual OEM mods and likes it I'll split shipping to them which I have now reflected in price.
      01-07-2020, 11:42 AM   #30
TR930
Car Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 TB/AB

Quote:
Thank you. I think they are quite tasteful and not aggressive.. you are right I might be netter off returning to stock and getting the $$ out. But it's not about the money for me, I can easily keep the car from a financial perspective, it's about delivering a flawless example to someone who has similar taste. FWIW I've had 4 ppl interested and had good conversation, 2 the wife (yea I know) wouldn't allow so they say and the other 2 were on the west coast so shipping was an added cost. I'll say this, if someone really sees the vision of the nice visual OEM mods and likes it I'll split shipping to them which I have now reflected in price.
I have a 2016 Tanzanite blue, full Amaro Brown, carbon roof, 6mt with 29,xxx miles. On a really good day I might get $45,000-46,000 for it from a private buyer. I think that is what other posters are talking about. I have all similar mods too, but I have all the stock parts.

It's a stunning example, particularly with 666m wheels (which I have in addition to Klassens). Best of luck to you!
Appreciate 1
Frozen570.00
      01-07-2020, 12:17 PM   #31
f80er
Banned
Rep

Quote:
You just want the HRE's

The only "mods" are the suspension/wheels and studs, and BMC air filter. All other is OEM+
Haha man I do but also trying to help you sell it. And it doesn't matter if they are OEM+ they are still mods that you choose. And don't buy the wife excuse, if any of those 4 dudes really wanted the car and had the money they could have bought it.

At the end of the day if you sell the car or don't it doesn't matter to me. I agree it has nice mods but myself personally would never buy another modded car again based solely on the fact that its someone else's taste and leaves little to nothing left for me to do which is all part of being an enthusiast. Besides I would be willing to bet you could recoup more $$$ if you returned it to stock and parted it all out.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2020, 02:26 AM   #32
speedmaster20d
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 G80 comp BG. 2018 F80(sold)

it's a pretty car and would be a top pick for me if I wanted to buy one today but you say lease matures in less than 2 months, the residual cannot be 68K my guess is somewhere between 45-48K so you are asking about 20K above residual which ain't gonna happen... but GLWS
      01-08-2020, 06:36 AM   #33
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmaster20d View Post
it's a pretty car and would be a top pick for me if I wanted to buy one today but you say lease matures in less than 2 months, the residual cannot be 68K my guess is somewhere between 45-48K so you are asking about 20K above residual which ain't gonna happen... but GLWS
The residual is irrelevant to anything really.. whether I keep and buyout the lease or you assume the lease with a month left the asking price is the asking price. Since the "mods" are literally out of box,install,put car in garage. I depreciated them by 50% which is not only fair but realistic. So again the price is inline. If someone does not like the wheels and exhaust and "what to do their own thing" both of those will go close to 9k. Asking for another 5k in top for a clean, low mileage, well maintained car by time and mileage is super cheap insurance. Take off the steering-wheel inside and that's another 750. The math adds up with me only loosing a considerable amount of money more than the new owner could think he/she would be "overpaying"
The joy is to "mod" I hear, from previous posts. You can still do this with this car. All these parts will easily be sold. The money ball is to cash flow your "new parts" and have these crummy mods that are on there now taken off and ur new mod put on the same time so you can cut the install cost by 50% 👍🏼

Also in this post you= anyone. Not you speedmaster in particular lol. Not calling you out.

If speedmaster is really interested... email me. We can get it done.
      01-09-2020, 01:00 PM   #34
TheShadow
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i M sport

It does actually matter what the residual is lol and your mods don't add 20k value. Someone will just wait until your lease is up and just buy it once it pops up online from the dealer.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2020, 06:36 PM   #35
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
It does actually matter what the residual is lol and your mods don't add 20k value. Someone will just wait until your lease is up and just buy it once it pops up online from the dealer.
Residual is 53,101.xx

2017 comp with 10k miles is +55k online. Add $5500 for wheels and 5k for exhaust and "everything else" I'm pretty dang close to asking price in the thread....
      01-09-2020, 11:22 PM   #36
speedmaster20d
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 G80 comp BG. 2018 F80(sold)

Quote:
exactly, the dealer might even sell below residual in a slow market...they make their $ from financing. plus you have to take the mods off which some prefer.

from my experience mods are worth 0 when selling, even factory options are worth at most a 1/3 of what we pay at dealership.
      01-10-2020, 08:57 AM   #37
TheShadow
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Residual is 53,101.xx

2017 comp with 10k miles is +55k online. Add $5500 for wheels and 5k for exhaust and "everything else" I'm pretty dang close to asking price in the thread....
But I thought you said you are listing the mods at 50% off included in the price of your car in previous posts. So your wheels and exhaust were originally 20k? Some serious advice for you if you want to sell this car, take off the exhaust and wheels and sell them in the classifieds and adjust the car price. Gl
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2020, 11:31 AM   #38
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Residual is 53,101.xx

But I thought you said you are listing the mods at 50% off included in the price of your car in previous posts. So your wheels and exhaust were originally 20k? Some serious advice for you if you want to sell this car, take off the exhaust and wheels and sell them in the classifieds and adjust the car price. Gl
Go price every "mod" listed at msrp and take 50% off and lmk just how far off I am. Then go to the used parts forums... look for the lowest price for each Item and let me know the delta between the used market and 50% off msrp.then go ahead and add 55k to both and see what the total number is... 👍🏼 it's all good not everyone can afford what is being offered. It's ok, I'm not asking for this to appeal to everyone. It only appeals to a few.
As I mentioned before, I don't need to sell the car quick I have the money that's not the issue. it's a nice to sell the car so I can free up room in the garage. but it's not a must. If you're interested in the car then please send me a personal message but if not I don't really care to continue to debate with someone who is not only not interested in the car and potentially didn't do his/her own math to show that the price listed is actually in fact pretty dang accurate.
      01-10-2020, 11:38 AM   #39
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

FWIW...

This car is selling stock and a year newer than mine for quite a bit more .... same amount of miles...

FS: 2018 BMW M3 - ZCP - 6MT - 9,850 miles https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1684526

Also my build price on the sticker is 5k higher too...
      01-10-2020, 11:44 AM   #40
TheShadow
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Residual is 53,101.xx

Go price every "mod" listed at msrp and take 50% off and lmk just how far off I am. Then go to the used parts forums... look for the lowest price for each Item and let me know the delta between the used market and 50% off msrp.then go ahead and add 55k to both and see what the total number is... 👍🏼 it's all good not everyone can afford what is being offered. It's ok, I'm not asking for this to appeal to everyone. It only appeals to a few.
As I mentioned before, I don't need to sell the car quick I have the money that's not the issue. it's a nice to sell the car so I can free up room in the garage. but it's not a must. If you're interested in the car then please send me a personal message but if not I don't really care to continue to debate with someone who is not only not interested in the car and potentially didn't do his/her own math to show that the price listed is actually in fact pretty dang accurate.
If you are not worried about money and as you said no rush to sell then keep on pushing hopefully it will sell, good luck to you. But there is already 2018 CS models being sold at this price lol with less miles that already comes with the carbon accessories. But yes my math is wayyyy off. I do actually hope you get it sold tho
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2020, 12:16 PM   #41
f80er
Banned
Rep

Quote:
FWIW...

This car is selling stock and a year newer than mine for quite a bit more .... same amount of miles...

FS: 2018 BMW M3 - ZCP - 6MT - 9,850 miles https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1684526

That car will sit same as yours. Its apparent you want a number for your car, so hold on until you get it or don't. lol
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2020, 01:53 PM   #42
espho
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
FWIW...

That car will sit same as yours. Its apparent you want a number for your car, so hold on until you get it or don't. lol
Come on man, are you interested in the car?
      01-10-2020, 01:54 PM   #43
f80er
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
FWIW...

Come on man, are you interested in the car?
Lol no man I already have an M3. Haha
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2020, 07:56 AM   #44
Camonly
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 z06

Any pics with the HRE's? I dont have Instagram.
Appreciate 0