Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

11-15-2020, 12:06 PM   #1
Wah
IG@i.am.wah
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
FS in NJ: set of 19" Signature SV104 Brushed black tinted with PS4S and TPMS

SOLD!!!!!!

Local pick up (NEW JERSEY) - Wheels are off the car. No trades! I don't need wheels.

For Sale: set of fully forged monoblock 19” Signature SV104 wheels in Brushed Black Tinted with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires and OEM TPMS. Ready to drive, just put them on your car... Nothing needed.

Wheels specs are 19x9.5 et20 fronts and 19x10.5 et33 rear. No spacers needed. I ran them on both eibach springs and M performance HAS springs with no issues. Great condition. No curb rash, no pothole damage, never bent or damaged. One small clear coat rock chip on the inner side of one spoke of one wheel. (see picture)

The PS4S tires have 8/32” left so plenty of miles left. Never did any burnouts or donuts. No patches or plugs. No air leaks. Sizes are 265/35/19 and 295/35/19 which keeps the same tire height ratio as stock (2.2%) so you don’t have to worry about traction control intervention. The rims will also take stock 19” tires which is what I ran for a while before switching to the ps4s.

I never had any issues with these wheels/tires. Just going back to my stock rims.

I am in central NJ about an hour from NYC or an hour from Philadelphia. Local cash sale will get priority.

Last edited by Wah; 11-16-2020 at 08:14 PM..
Appreciate 0