proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

02-03-2023, 01:08 AM   #1
EvoFire
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: None

Yokohama Advan AD09 Anyone?

Has anyone had any experience with this tire? I'm looking at 265f 285r/35/19. I'm sold on the SC3 because it seems like a tire that's designed for high power RWD cars as it comes OEM on Camaros. My use case is mostly daily driven during the spring/summer/fall months with some track days. I would consider a PS4S level tire but I simply do not drive enough for those to make sense for me, I rather have the grip. The tire also needs to survive some 40C pavement trackdays. The last trackday I did ambient temperature was 36C.

I've been looking for a set of Supercar3 and they are practically non-existent. My shop told me things aren't looking good for the the SC3 and it doesn't seem like they are even shipping for 2023.

They suggested the AD09. They also suggested RS4, RT660, and ExtremeContact Force, but the RS4 is too wide at 305, the RT660 seems to heat cycle and wear too quickly for my needs, and the ExtremeContact Force size is a bit off as well at 295/30/19.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Last edited by EvoFire; 02-03-2023 at 01:14 AM..
Appreciate 0