Pandora Car Alarm System
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

02-18-2022, 12:17 PM   #1
OFMONEY
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 f80 comp

Inozetek Wrap

So I have been searching to get my f80 wrapped. Im looking to do either a very glossy Nardo Grey or British Racing Green. Ive gotten a few quotes. Im not looking to do door jams as my car is already mineral grey. But the cheapest quotes Ive received is 2500$ for either 3m or Avery and 5500$ with door jams from one shop. The other quote I got from a different shop 3350$ for Avery no door jams and 4k for inozetek no doorjams. They claim they do the wrap the "right way". Lastly I got a quote from OC Detailing and they quoted me 7k otd for 3m or Avery. (Which i find crazy) Im assuming that's with door jams. But they said they full ceramic coat the car afterwards. I guess im just looking for input from you guys on your thoughts.

Have you guys receive any quotes?
Do you guys have any better quotes?
Is the wrap quality between 3m, Avery and Inozetek really that noticable?
Any shop recommendations in the Bay Area/ NorCal?

Last edited by OFMONEY; 02-18-2022 at 12:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2022, 12:25 PM   #2
N1rve
Racecar Driver
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [9.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFMONEY View Post
So I have been searching to get my f80 wrapped. Im looking to do either a very glossy nerd grey or British racing green. Ive gotten a few quotes. Im not looking to do door jams as my car is already mineral grey. But the cheapest quotes Ive received is 2500$ for either 3m or Avery and 5500$ with door jams from one shop. The other quote I got from a different shop 3350$ for Avery no door jams and 4k for inozetek no doorjams. They claim they do the wrap the "right way". Lastly I got a quote from OC Detailing and they quoted me 7k otd for 3m or Avery. (Which i find crazy) Im assuming that's with door jams. But they said they full ceramic coat the car afterwards. I guess im just looking for input from you guys on your thoughts.

Have you guys receive any quotes?
Do you guys have any better quotes?
Is the wrap quality between 3m, Avery and Inozetek really that noticable?
Any shop recommendations in the Bay Area/ NorCal?
I cannot speak to #1 or #2, but there is a difference in wrap quality between 3M and Avery. Avery is a smoother black and 3M has an orange peel finish. Never heard of Inozetek.

2019 BMW ///M4 - Alpine White | Sakhir Orange/Black Leather | M-DCT | Executive Package | 19" Black 437M Wheels | Carbon Fiber Trim | Sunroof | Active Blind Spot | Heated Steering Wheel | Adaptive M Suspension
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2022, 12:36 PM   #3
OFMONEY
United_States
Rep

Thanks for the reply. Very interesting. Im not a fan of a orange peel finish. I guess im looking for a smooth and a high gloss finish. Take a look at Inozetek's work. @inozetek on ig or on google.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2022, 01:50 PM   #4
vic_m4
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M4

Look into KPMF as well. I have Gloss indulgent blue, and there's no orange peel at all. I get lots of questions whether it's paint or not
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
omgf80207.00
bigj505359.00
      02-18-2022, 02:10 PM   #5
Grandeur
Resident Brain Mechanic
Rep
Drives: `19 BSM F83

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [0.00]
So I am actually in the process of having my F83 wrapped in Inozetek vinyl. I can also vouch for 3M vinyl being a little "orange peely" compared to Avery. And after going through both of their catalogs I got recommended Inozetek from a friend as I couldn't find anything that really stood out to me. Found a color I loved and that was that.

As far as quotes it seems like a lot of shops in SoCal, as well as The Bay, quoted me anywhere from $3.5-$8k using Avery or 3M vinyl.

In the PNW I got quoted $3k-$5.5k for the same jobs (All including doorjambs)

Per finishes, I've only seen a few Inozetek wrapped vehicles, and personally, I didn't notice any orange peel and the end product was immaculate.

It was very difficult to find a shop near me (Seattle) that dealt with Inozetek Vinyl so I got into contact with Inozetek and they directed me to a freelancer in Portland, Oregon who quoted me $2.9k and has done previous work with some exotics so I decided on that.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2022, 02:15 PM   #6
OFMONEY
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandeur View Post
So I am actually in the process of having my F83 wrapped in Inozetek vinyl. I can also vouch for 3M vinyl being a little "orange peely" compared to Avery. And after going through both of their catalogs I got recommended Inozetek from a friend as I couldn't find anything that really stood out to me. Found a color I loved and that was that.

As far as quotes it seems like a lot of shops in SoCal, as well as The Bay, quoted me anywhere from $3.5-$8k using Avery or 3M vinyl.

In the PNW I got quoted $3k-$5.5k for the same jobs (All including doorjambs)

Per finishes, I've only seen a few Inozetek wrapped vehicles, and personally, I didn't notice any orange peel and the end product was immaculate.

It was very difficult to find a shop near me (Seattle) that dealt with Inozetek Vinyl so I got into contact with Inozetek and they directed me to a freelancer in Portland, Oregon who quoted me $2.9k and has done previous work with some exotics so I decided on that.
Wow 2.9k for inozetek. Did that include doorjams? That sounds like a great deal.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2022, 02:19 PM   #7
Grandeur
Resident Brain Mechanic
Rep
Drives: `19 BSM F83

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OFMONEY View Post
Wow 2.9k for inozetek. Did that include doorjams? That sounds like a great deal.
Yep! Includes door jambs "for 2 doors"

The only thing is I will be transporting my vehicle on a trailer and taking a day trip down to drop it off.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2023, 01:35 AM   #8
MrFrosty's
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3

A bit late to this Thread so hope you still see it, actually moving to the Seattle and Bay Area in the coming months. Would you mind sharing the contact info for the indy guy you found. Also looking to do a Inozetec wrap.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2023, 10:33 AM   #9
Keca10
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘18 M3 ZCP / '20 X3 M40i

Inozetec pictures of their Rubystar wrap look great. They do have some interesting colors.
Appreciate 0