proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics

05-26-2022, 07:23 AM   #1
CaptainVlado
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 E39, BMW M4 CS F82

Coding Screen Mirroring

I purchased an option from bimmer-remote.com to update my software to ID6 and enable CarPlay and Screen Mirroring, which he did successfully and both of them were functioning as expected.

However, my aftermarket rear camera had been disabled, so in a second session the technician enabled it. Some time later I noticed that Screen Mirroring had disappeared from the menu (CarPlay is still there).

Does anyone know how to code Screen Mirroring myself? I have E-sys available to me. werewolf81 I saw a thread where you write you did code it, any tips/tutorials?
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2022, 09:21 AM   #2
kubax86
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
No_Country
Rep

Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainVlado View Post
I purchased an option from bimmer-remote.com to update my software to ID6 and enable CarPlay and Screen Mirroring, which he did successfully and both of them were functioning as expected.

However, my aftermarket rear camera had been disabled, so in a second session the technician enabled it. Some time later I noticed that Screen Mirroring had disappeared from the menu (CarPlay is still there).

Does anyone know how to code Screen Mirroring myself? I have E-sys available to me. werewolf81 I saw a thread where you write you did code it, any tips/tutorials?
Just messaged Sir
Appreciate 0