proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

03-22-2024, 11:32 AM   #1827
Ev0lutionx
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11LMBiSTT View Post
Doubt I'll sell, but the thought has been crossing my mind... if the right offer presents itself, it's possible.

'18 M3 CS - 1 of 607 in the US
SMB - 1 of 209 in the US
Clean Title - In hand
Clean Carfax
2nd Owner
28k Miles - rarely driven nowadays
No paint work whatsoever
Never tuned/flashed
Car will be 100% stock, including mint CS wheels
No rush to sell
Damn that looks clean with the HRE’s!
Appreciate 1
11LMBiSTT1552.50
      03-22-2024, 12:28 PM   #1828
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A to B.

Quote:
Doubt I'll sell, but the thought has been crossing my mind... if the right offer presents itself, it's possible.

'18 M3 CS - 1 of 607 in the US
SMB - 1 of 209 in the US
Clean Title - In hand
Clean Carfax
2nd Owner
28k Miles - rarely driven nowadays
No paint work whatsoever
Never tuned/flashed
Car will be 100% stock, including mint CS wheels
No rush to sell
For clarification...

Car is an exceptionally clean example and somewhat rare. Therefore, I'm looking for the best offer to convince me to let her go. Looking for serious buyers who are ready to put their money where their mouth is.

Only the highest quality parts were installed. Lowered on Nitron R3's. Some basic bolt-ons. Some high-end carbon. No turbos, fueling or flash tune upgrades, ever. Stock CH. Never tracked. Kept her a virgin in that sense.

Located in sunny So Cal.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2024, 12:36 PM   #1829
bcmark26
Rep
Drives: M3

I bought this car from another member on this group 4 months ago, but recently got a call from Porsche and landed a new GT4RS allocation! Need to downsize the garage to accommodate 4rs

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...3#post31009343
Appreciate 4
mehman63123.00
r0wr592.00
NickyC17670.50
WWM3992.50
      03-22-2024, 04:35 PM   #1830
maxd23
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mk 7.5 GTI Audi R8

Quote:
For clarification...

Car is an exceptionally clean example and somewhat rare. Therefore, I'm looking for the best offer to convince me to let her go. Looking for serious buyers who are ready to put their money where their mouth is.

Only the highest quality parts were installed. Lowered on Nitron R3's. Some basic bolt-ons. Some high-end carbon. No turbos, fueling or flash tune upgrades, ever. Stock CH. Never tracked. Kept her a virgin in that sense.

Located in sunny So Cal.
Maybe just put it up on BaT and let the market speak versus challenging people with "put their money where their mouth is"? Just a suggestion. GLWTS.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2024, 06:14 PM   #1831
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxd23 View Post
Maybe just put it up on BaT and let the market speak versus challenging people with "put their money where their mouth is"? Just a suggestion. GLWTS.
Appreciate the suggestion, but this is more of a, I have clean F80 CS in SMB available, if someone wants it, shoot me an offer. I don't like all the back and forth/negotiations of selling a car nowadays, tbh.

Keep things simple, shoot me a serious cash offer and I'll either say yes or no, and we can go from there. I know there will be critics, but there always are.

If this was a mass produced model/spec or official/need to sell type of post, then I would def approach this differently. I guess you can call it testing the waters.

When someone wants this specific car, whether it's a few days from now or few months, they'll reach out with a serious offer and discussions, etc. can begin. If someone wants to pay market or below market, then there are about 600 other F80 CS's they can go hunt down and see if it's what they're looking for and within their price range.

Cheers.
Appreciate 2
NickyC17670.50
      03-22-2024, 07:23 PM   #1832
Turdferguson
Private
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E92 M3

Quote:
Appreciate the suggestion, but this is more of a, I have clean F80 CS in SMB available, if someone wants it, shoot me an offer. I don't like all the back and forth/negotiations of selling a car nowadays, tbh.

Keep things simple, shoot me a serious cash offer and I'll either say yes or no, and we can go from there. I know there will be critics, but there always are.

If this was a mass produced model/spec or offical/need to sell type of post, then I would def approach this differently. I guess you can call it testing the waters.

When someone wants this specific car, whether it's a few days from now or few months, they'll reach out with a serious offer and discussions, etc. can begin. If someone wants to pay market or below market, then there are about 600 other F80 CS's they can go hunt down and see if it's what they're looking for and within their price range.

Cheers.
This is stupid. Make a thread or delete the post. If you want to sell…sell it. This isn’t eBay. There is literally another SMB F80 posted one page back with similar mileage. Rarity aside; the market has shown that GTS/CS models are not porsches that are going to skyrocket in collectible prices. There is plenty of data on your exact spec showing the “waters”.
Appreciate 2
r0wr592.00
maxd2347.00
      03-22-2024, 07:33 PM   #1833
r0wr
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Beater

Quote:
You don’t want to go back and forth yet you don’t want to post your asking price. People sure do have a weird way of selling their cars. If you think your car is worth $x and you won’t sell it for less, just list it as firm.
Appreciate 1
maxd2347.00
      03-22-2024, 07:43 PM   #1834
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turdferguson View Post
This is stupid. Make a thread or delete the post. If you want to sell…sell it. This isn’t eBay. There is literally another SMB F80 posted one page back with similar mileage. Rarity aside; the market has shown that GTS/CS models are not porsches that are going to skyrocket in collectible prices. There is plenty of data on your exact spec showing the “waters”.
Lol. Cool story, guy. Didn't know you were the forum police. "Delete the post", lmao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0wr View Post
You don’t want to go back and forth yet you don’t want to post your asking price. People sure do have a weird way of selling their cars. If you think your car is worth $x and you won’t sell it for less, just list it as firm.
I don't have a price/worth to my car in mind. My car is worth, what someone is willing to pay for it and what sounds good to me to let it go. Otherwise I have no problem holding on to it. If I ever need to sell it, I'll make an offical post with a price. Is that really that hard to understand and come to terms with?

I'm sure you'll eventually find something that works for you. There's 606 of them out there, somewhere.

I guess people didn't understand what I opened my initial post with. Lol. Sigh.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2024, 07:56 PM   #1835
r0wr
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I don't have a price/worth to my car in mind. My car is worth, what someone is willing to pay for it and what sounds good to me to let it go. Otherwise I have no problem holding on to it. If I ever need to sell it, I'll make an offical post with a price. Is that really that hard to understand and come to terms with?
It’s okay, just say you’re fishing for a top dollar price for your car. I wouldn’t blame you.
Appreciate 1
      03-22-2024, 08:01 PM   #1836
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It’s okay, just say you’re fishing for a top dollar price for your car. I wouldn’t blame you.
Quote:
I'm looking for the best offer to convince me to let her go.
Appreciate 1
      03-22-2024, 09:00 PM   #1837
maxd23
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turdferguson View Post
I have to concur. CS is not a GT4RS/GT3 Touring. Why would anyone overpay for this one when they can find a reasonable seller who wants to sell at a reasonable price?

Quote:
I don't get this either. He doesn't want to go back and forth, but yet he doesn't want to post a price or even name a price (I asked him directly and he didn't respond). So he wants one guy desperate for his CS and/or dumb and/or lazy and/or rich enough to just shout out an unjustified number? At that point, you'd just buy a better car, then.

Quote:
Lol. Cool story, guy. Didn't know you were the forum police. "Delete the post", lmao!

I'm sure you'll eventually find something that works for you. There's 606 of them out there, somewhere.

I guess people didn't understand what I opened my initial post with. Lol. Sigh.
Exactly. Just find a reasonable seller at a reasonable price instead of dealing with guys that yell "forum police" when the entire forum call him out for being weird with a sell/not-sell/won't-name-price-yet-wants-above-market-posts.
Appreciate 1
r0wr592.00
      03-22-2024, 09:41 PM   #1838
Ev0lutionx
First Lieutenant
Rep

I say we move along.

Nothing wrong with what 11LMBiSTT posted. If someone comes across his post and likes what they see, they will contact him. No harm no foul.

He simply stated that he would sell for the right price. Which usually means if you have to ask, you can’t afford it. If he was dead set on selling, he would create an ad and probably list a price.

It’s a great looking CS and I thank him for sharing. If I didn’t already have a CS and I saw that post I would probably PM him.
Appreciate 2
11LMBiSTT1552.50
IB M2791.50
      03-22-2024, 10:18 PM   #1839
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I have to concur. CS is not a GT4RS/GT3 Touring. Why would anyone overpay for this one when they can find a reasonable seller who wants to sell at a reasonable price?

I don't get this either. He doesn't want to go back and forth, but yet he doesn't want to post a price or even name a price (I asked him directly and he didn't respond). So he wants one guy desperate for his CS and/or dumb and/or lazy and/or rich enough to just shout out an unjustified number? At that point, you'd just buy a better car, then.

Exactly. Just find a reasonable seller at a reasonable price instead of dealing with guys that yell "forum police" when the entire forum call him out for being weird with a sell/not-sell/won't-name-price-yet-wants-above-market-posts.

What makes the cars you listed worth overpaying for... Production numbers, availability, market? What else... So, does my car qualify for at least 2 out of the 3? Lol.

Isn't it funny how the person who PMd me saying...

"Hi,
I am not in a rush to buy, as I have a couple balls up in the air, but I've been contemplating jumping in.
-Jonathan"

When you get your balls in order, how about you try saying my budget is or I'm willing to pay $X amount? Is that too hard or too forward for you to get to the point? Are you looking for one that's been in a wreck or has previous paint work? Are you the one fishing for a deal at or below market? Didn't you message me or did I reach out to you asking you to buy my car?

I guess it must be easier to find a "reasonable seller" than it is to find a serious and reasonable buyer that knows what he's looking for and what he's willing to pay for it.

So, a few grown adults who got their panties in a bunch, for someone not posting a price, are considered the entire forum?

Lastly, I think someone demanding that a post be deleted on a public community forum, requires police intervention - don't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev0lutionx View Post
I say we move along.

Nothing wrong with what 11LMBiSTT posted. If someone comes across his post and likes what they see, they will contact him. No harm no foul.

He simply stated that he would sell for the right price. Which usually means if you have to ask, you can’t afford it. If he was dead set on selling, he would create an ad and probably list a price.

It’s a great looking CS and I thank him for sharing. If I didn’t already have a CS and I saw that post I would probably PM him.
Glad to see someone that knows how to comprehend letters, words, sentences and statements.

Thank you, Sir.

Last edited by 11LMBiSTT; 03-22-2024 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: Facts.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2024, 10:28 PM   #1840
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Saw nothing wrong with 11LMBiSTT's post, let's keep this on topic please. I love looking at the beautiful M3s.
Appreciate 2
IB M2791.50
      03-22-2024, 10:32 PM   #1841
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Saw nothing wrong with 11LMBiSTT's post, let's keep this on topic please. I love looking at the beautiful M3s.
Thank you, Sir.

I shall oblige...
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
CSBM52756.00
NickyC17670.50
      03-22-2024, 10:34 PM   #1842
maxd23
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
What makes the cars you listed worth overpaying for... Production numbers, availability, market? What else... So, does my car qualify for at least 2 out of the 3? Lol.

Isn't it funny how the person who PMd me saying...

"Hi,
I am not in a rush to buy, as I have a couple balls up in the air, but I've been contemplating jumping in.
-Jonathan"

When you get your balls in order, how about you try saying my budget is or I'm willing to pay $X amount? Is that too hard or too forward for you to get to the point? Are you looking for one that's been in a wreck or has previous paint work? Are you the one fishing for a deal at or below market? Didn't you message me or did I reach out to you asking you to buy my car?

I guess it must be easier to find a "reasonable seller" than it is to find a serious and reasonable buyer that knows what he's looking for and what he's willing to pay for it.

So, a few grown adults who got their panties in a bunch, for someone not posting a price, are considered the entire forum?

Lastly, I think someone demanding that a post be deleted on a public community forum, requires police intervention - don't you?

Glad to see someone that knows how to comprehend letters, words, sentences and statements.

Thank you, Sir.
They say you’re buying the seller as much as the vehicle when you buy performance cars. Thank you for helping me steer clear.

And by the way, please stop focusing on my balls. I prefer women 😂😂
Appreciate 1
r0wr592.00
      03-22-2024, 10:41 PM   #1843
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
They say you’re buying the seller as much as the vehicle when you buy performance cars. Thank you for helping me steer clear.

And by the way, please stop focusing on my balls. I prefer women 😂😂
Interesting, since you brought them up in the first place. Is that why you're trying to get them in order?

For the record, I stopped responding to you. Tire kickers can kick rocks.

I can see that you def act like a woman for sure. Lolz.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2024, 07:21 AM   #1844
mcarhopeful
Rep
Drives: M340i/Tundra

Quote:
Interesting, since you brought them up in the first place. Is that why you're trying to get them in order?

For the record, I stopped responding to you. Tire kickers can kick rocks.

I can see that you def act like a woman for sure. Lolz.
To say you're not responding and then call him a woman. It's like kids trying to get the last jab

If you plan on selling a car I recommend growing up as this reflects poorly.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2024, 10:20 AM   #1845
Ev0lutionx
First Lieutenant
Rep

Someone hit up CarMax!

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ty-d390_L39857

WBS8M9C52J5L00509
BSM
$60,998
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
NickyC17670.50
r0wr592.00
      03-26-2024, 11:06 AM   #1846
canaus
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

I think one thing people are missing out on when comparing markets either between M3 generations and other brands like Porsche is:

1. Models. Porsche models, for a large part, are very different from the others. 2WD vs 4WD. NA vs Turbo. Different displacements as well as power. Different suspension, wheel and tire, and other components. And then option availability. A base Carrera is wholly different from a Turbo S. A Turbo S is very different from a GT3. GT3 is different from the GT3RS.

A base model and a CS model is only different in suspension components, maybe brake options, and visual options. There's no NA version. Different engine type. No larger displacement. There's not even different turbos.

2. Tuning. The differences between a Base, comp, CS and GTS are almost always based on tuning (at least in the sense of driving). Anyone with a laptop can go in an give the steering of a comp the steering feel of a CS, along with other things.

3. Marketing. It seems like every generation post F-series is a Mr. Potato Head of parts. A M340i can have M parts. A X3M has the exact same engine and performance parts as an M3. BMW is cannibalizing its own market because it sells them new cars, but it doesn't help the used market once things like modding comes into play. The F-series is taking a bit of a hit from this but the G-series, I believe, is going to take a huge hit from this marketing (and business cost-savings) tactic.

The thing that sells for the most and keeps the most in resale is hardware. Software is flashable and repeatable.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2024, 12:44 PM   #1847
clubsport
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: LBB

Quote:
Thank you, Sir.

I shall oblige...

Just say...You'd like as much or more than this car. In exchange for the incredibly low miles, you have added some extra parts that you think are nice.

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=2080181
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2024, 01:05 PM   #1848
r0wr
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev0lutionx View Post
Someone hit up CarMax!

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ty-d390_L39857

WBS8M9C52J5L00509
BSM
$60,998
Steal, assuming clean carfax / no accidents.
Appreciate 1