Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-22-2021, 06:35 PM   #11793
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Cyn, I realize this is only going to prolong what the good people of this thread already get and don't want anymore of, but; I feel like I have to say it.

There are others on this thread, whose sex life is something straight out of a movie. But those individuals aren't on here rubbing it other people's faces. Most of what I have shared on here was for fun, but everything I have shared on here is absolute facts. Mind you, there is also much more that I have not shared as not look like.....well....you.

This response goes against my better judgement, but there are times that it's difficult not to say anything. You're like a guy who brags about making $100k/year to room full of millionaires. Just because Sara is so open to post about her dating life doesn't mean that she is the only one here getting action. Some of us have a little class (Ok, for those that know me, I did say a "little").

I imagine if the rest of the collective see you as I do, you're the type to bitch about your filet mignon not being prepared properly in front of people that can't afford ramen. Seriously dude. Conquests or not, something is to be said about being modest, I'm sure you'll never know.

Just so you can understand, dating stories, good or bad, are relatable and comical to those of us who keep it simple. You're completely unrelatable and the more you post, (read as humble brag) it only makes the rest of us despise you more. Not because we are jealous, only because you're fucking annoying.
It looks like we have a lot in common, yet we are very different. You do your thing and I’ll choose to do my thing, my way. I’m not here criticizing you, on how you do your thing. I’d like the same respect from you. Not everyone is like you, and that’s ok. You are, at any time, free to block me and not have to read what I have to say, and go about your marry way. I may be a little different. But, at least I’m not boring. Not saying that you are, however. And again, I’m getting PMs from people who feel completely different than you. Last I heard, it’s a free country. So, I’ll carry on with my right to Freedom of Speech.

Last edited by Cyn-BMW; 10-22-2021 at 06:48 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 06:37 PM   #11794
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
Quote:
Cyn, I realize this is only going to prolong what the good people of this thread already get and don't want anymore of, but; I feel like I have to say it.

There are others on this thread, whose sex life is something straight out of a movie. But those individuals aren't on here rubbing it other people's faces. Most of what I have shared on here was for fun, but everything I have shared on here is absolute facts. Mind you, there is also much more that I have not shared as not look like.....well....you.

This response goes against my better judgement, but there are times that it's difficult not to say anything. You're like a guy who brags about making $100k/year to room full of millionaires. Just because Sara is so open to post about her dating life doesn't mean that she is the only one here getting action. Some of us have a little class (Ok, for those that know me, I did say a "little").

I imagine if the rest of the collective see you as I do, you're the type to bitch about your filet mignon not being prepared properly in front of people that can't afford ramen. Seriously dude. Conquests or not, something is to be said about being modest, I'm sure you'll never know.

Just so you can understand, dating stories, good or bad, are relatable and comical to those of us who keep it simple. You're completely unrelatable and the more you post, (read as humble brag) it only makes the rest of us despise you more. Not because we are jealous, only because you're fucking annoying.
It looks like we have a lot in common, yet we are very different. You do your thing and I'll choose to do my thing, my way. I'm not here criticizing you(,) on how you do your thing. I'd like the same respect from you. Not everyone is like you, and that's ok. You are, at any time, free to block me and not have to read what I have to say, and go about your marry way. I may be a little different. But, at least I'm not boring. Not saying that you are, however.
  • No need for a comma there.
  • The appropriate word is 'merry'.
  • …", but at least I'm not boring."

A few grammatical corrections go a long way in helping make it easier to read your lengthy diatribes.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
TiMSport12786.50
ramman434710.00
      10-22-2021, 06:49 PM   #11795
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Quote:

It looks like we have a lot in common, yet we are very different. You do your thing and I'll choose to do my thing, my way. I'm not here criticizing you(,) on how you do your thing. I'd like the same respect from you. Not everyone is like you, and that's ok. You are, at any time, free to block me and not have to read what I have to say, and go about your marry way. I may be a little different. But, at least I'm not boring. Not saying that you are, however.

A few grammatical corrections go a long way in helping make it easier to read your lengthy diatribes.
I was going to say you're a dumbass for quoting texts I can't see.

But I agree with him for the first time!
He's definitely not boring.

Last edited by ________; 02-11-2023 at 02:07 PM..
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24814.00
      10-22-2021, 07:00 PM   #11796
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:

Now, that was boring! Did I do that correctly, professor?
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 07:04 PM   #11797
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Now, that was boring! Did I do that correctly, professor?
I fully expected the trite response. You are predictable. One shouldn't be offended when someone attempts to help them out by correcting simple, elementary level grammar/punctuation errors so they don't come across stupid to others.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2021, 09:34 PM   #11798
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I fully expected the trite response. You are predictable. One shouldn't be offended when someone attempts to help them out by correcting simple, elementary level grammar/punctuation errors so they don't come across stupid to others.
I’m not worried about being perfect. I make a lot of mistakes. I’m far from a perfect person. I’m not anal or OCD about writing. Contrary to popular belief, I’m not here to pretend I’m something I’m not. I’ve done pretty well, in my 56 years and 22 days without your help. I suspect for the next 30 to 40 years, I’ll do just as well without your help. Thank you for your concern, though!

Now, with that said, I’ll be pretty quiet for the next couple days. We are in Austin, TX for the F1 race and we have a paddock party to attend. Ciao, for now!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2021, 02:01 AM   #11799
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

I'm guessing the ignore option only works for future posts? Better than nothing I suppose.

Back on topic, I'm trying to get one of my Joes more comfortable talking to girls (even just people in general) and I'm struggling. He is so nervous to talk to people that he will avoid any interaction with someone, especially if he thinks they are cute, but at the same time if he ends up in a conversation with them without really realizing it he is smooth and confident getting smiles and laughs like crazy. As soon as he "realizes" it then he locks up and stumbles through everything.

I watched one of his anxiety attacks unfold as we were talking about one girl in particular, she kept randomly coming around and giving hints like she liked him, so one of the guys asked her about him and mentioned that he liked her and all of a sudden she was around constantly, coming around asking for him to hang out, just showing up with food for him and her, etc. After a few days of him not catching on we were talking about her and he kept saying he doesnt see how she could like him, so we told him how she is coming around constantly and he went from calm to breathing heavy, studdering, and almost shaking. Then he completely ruined it by making everything awkward and now she barely talks to him.

I have gotten him to ask girls to hang out for coffee or bingo and such (not a lot to do on base) a couple times now, and he says they went good and they hung of for a good while each night, but then he gets inside his own head and convinces himself that they aren't interested and never talks to them again.

He is getting better at talking to people in general but right about the time I think he's got it, I see his habits come back with finding ways to avoid it. I'm at a loss, this kid has ZERO confidence in himself... in anything. Unless its ultimate frisbee, then he thinks he is a god.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24814.00
      10-23-2021, 04:15 AM   #11800
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Fuck this shit. Unsubscribing.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24814.00
King Rudi13152.00
      10-23-2021, 09:44 AM   #11801
antgenn
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

Garage List
2023 X3 M40i  [0.00]
2016 Infinity Q50  [0.00]
2016 BMW X3  [0.00]
Quote:
I’m not worried about being perfect. I make a lot of mistakes. I’m far from a perfect person. I’m not anal or OCD about writing. Contrary to popular belief, I’m not here to pretend I’m something I’m not. I’ve done pretty well, in my 56 years and 22 days without your help. I suspect for the next 30 to 40 years, I’ll do just as well without your help. Thank you for your concern, though!

Now, with that said, I’ll be pretty quiet for the next couple days. We are in Austin, TX for the F1 race and we have a paddock party to attend. Ciao, for now!
Bragging again? Can't help yourself?
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24814.00
      10-23-2021, 04:24 PM   #11802
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

There are no words.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24814.00
Dang3r12503.00
      10-23-2021, 07:16 PM   #11803
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
I'm guessing the ignore option only works for future posts? Better than nothing I suppose.

Back on topic, I'm trying to get one of my Joes more comfortable talking to girls (even just people in general) and I'm struggling. He is so nervous to talk to people that he will avoid any interaction with someone, especially if he thinks they are cute, but at the same time if he ends up in a conversation with them without really realizing it he is smooth and confident getting smiles and laughs like crazy. As soon as he "realizes" it then he locks up and stumbles through everything.

I watched one of his anxiety attacks unfold as we were talking about one girl in particular, she kept randomly coming around and giving hints like she liked him, so one of the guys asked her about him and mentioned that he liked her and all of a sudden she was around constantly, coming around asking for him to hang out, just showing up with food for him and her, etc. After a few days of him not catching on we were talking about her and he kept saying he doesnt see how she could like him, so we told him how she is coming around constantly and he went from calm to breathing heavy, studdering, and almost shaking. Then he completely ruined it by making everything awkward and now she barely talks to him.

I have gotten him to ask girls to hang out for coffee or bingo and such (not a lot to do on base) a couple times now, and he says they went good and they hung of for a good while each night, but then he gets inside his own head and convinces himself that they aren't interested and never talks to them again.

He is getting better at talking to people in general but right about the time I think he's got it, I see his habits come back with finding ways to avoid it. I'm at a loss, this kid has ZERO confidence in himself... in anything. Unless its ultimate frisbee, then he thinks he is a god.
These aren’t, “habits”. There’s something causing this behavior. And, nothing will change until he or someone figures out what’s causing all this behavior. Until that happens, trying to get him comfortable talking to people, is only going to make it worse.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2021, 04:14 AM   #11804
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

We should consider to open an anger management thread, whats this all about? C'mon guys...

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
________4157.00
      10-24-2021, 07:57 AM   #11805
Dino GT
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

This.........
Attached Images

Appreciate 7
________4157.00
upstatedoc7555.50
Sedan_Clan24814.00
vreihen1614885.00
Mein11422.00
King Rudi13152.00
F32Fleet3539.50
      10-24-2021, 10:33 AM   #11806
________
________
Rep

Let's reset this bitch.

Had a great date with my partner yesterday.
Day started at 9:30 when we left home, went to renew her driver's licence, and while there I figured I'd ask "how do I get a motorcycle licence again?"
In 2 minutes and $15 later the lady there had me sitting at a computer for a 40 question test I wasn't prepared for. But we were happy I passed!

Then we went for a nice breakfast ocean-side at a fancy resort. Even had an older gentleman who was there with his wife come up to our table "excuse me, but you guys just look so happy, I had to come over. Congratulations on the new baby" as we're now almost due.

Then onto a quick car wash, gas up, and a decision to go for a long backroad scenic route drive… 400km later we're home at 7 pm…
Lots of twisties, lots of highway too, got to play with an S8 and a Q8 who were travelling together. Hit 210 going uphill passing them.

Find a partner that you can do and enjoy things with. The rest follows.

Enjoy your Sunday guys and girls. What's happening today?
Appreciate 6
Sedan_Clan24814.00
S1nner118.00
Dang3r12503.00
vreihen1614885.00
Dino GT35121.00
King Rudi13152.00
      10-24-2021, 10:45 AM   #11807
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
Let's reset this bitch.

Day started at 9:30 when we left home, went to renew her driver's licence, and while there I figured I'd ask "how do I get a motorcycle licence again?"
In 2 minutes and $15 later the lady there had me sitting at a computer for a 40 question test I wasn't prepared for. But we were happy I passed!

Then we went for a nice breakfast ocean-side at a fancy resort. Even had an older gentleman who was there with his wife come up to our table "excuse me, but you guys just look so happy, I had to come over. Congratulations on the new baby" as we're now almost due.

Then onto a quick car wash, gas up, and a decision to go for a long backroad scenic route drive… 400km later we're home at 7 pm…
Lots of twisties, lots of highway too, got to play with an S8 and a Q8 who were travelling together. Hit 210 going uphill passing them.

Wise words! The partner you enjoy as much out of the bedroom as you do in the bedroom is the keeper.

Hottie attorney and I are taking her youngest son [and his friend] to the pumpkin patch shortly. We're going to carve them up later this evening (…after the gym and lunch/drinks).

P.S. I came up on a brand new NVIDIA 3070 Ti for my girl's son; it's his Christmas present. He's going to be amped when he sees this.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
King Rudi13152.00
      10-24-2021, 10:49 AM   #11808
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Let's reset this bitch.

Wise words! The partner you enjoy as much out of the bedroom as you do in the bedroom is the keeper.

Hottie attorney and I are taking her youngest son [and his friend] to the pumpkin patch shortly. We're going to carve them up later this evening (…after the gym and lunch/drinks).

P.S. I came up on a brand new NVIDIA 3070 Ti for my girl's son; it's his Christmas present. He's going to be amped when he sees this.
Nice! We picked up our pumpkins and carved them last weekend! Halloween decoration shopping included for the front yard.
Her son will be excited for sure! What games does he play on that!?
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24814.00
      10-24-2021, 10:51 AM   #11809
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Let's reset this bitch.

Nice! We picked up our pumpkins and carved them last weekend! Halloween decoration shopping included for the front yard.
He'll be 13 next weekend, so essentially Fortnite, APEX and Call of Duty. We bought him a new gaming computer that I'll be setting up for his birthday next weekend. Right now he plays mainly on PS4.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00
King Rudi13152.00
      10-24-2021, 10:54 AM   #11810
________
________
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Let's reset this bitch.

He'll be 13 next weekend, so essentially Fortnite, APEX and Call of Duty. We bought him a new gaming computer that I'll be setting up for his birthday next weekend. Right now he plays mainly on PS4.
Nice, hope you guys enjoy your day today!!
I assume you're off today all day, enjoy the break

We're also trying to get some Christmas gifts going here.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24814.00
King Rudi13152.00
      10-24-2021, 12:01 PM   #11811
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Let's reset this bitch.

You want father of the year, best be getting him a PS5.

The audacity letting him play on an antique like that.

Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24814.00
      10-24-2021, 01:00 PM   #11812
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Sounds to me for a guaranteed boner for him

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24814.00
      10-24-2021, 01:27 PM   #11813
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Sounds like everyone is having a good weekend. It’s F1 race day at COTA, for us! I hope it’s a good one!
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24814.00
      10-24-2021, 02:50 PM   #11814
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Let's reset this bitch.

You want father of the year, best be getting him a PS5.

The audacity letting him play on an antique like that.

I'm looking for a PS5 for myself even though I haven't been a gamer in many years. He can play mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Quote:
Sounds to me for a guaranteed boner for him

Perfect timing since he's at the age where boners begin to matter.

Appreciate 1
shoei7778.00