Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

03-17-2020, 10:41 AM   #1
EnriOsso
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 m3

Wtb: Aa midpipe

Looking to buy an AA MIDPIPE. If anyone is planning to get rid of one soon please let me know.

Cheers !
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2020, 02:18 PM   #2
L8RMATE
Registered
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Not sure if you had any success with this in finding one, but I'm also in the market for AA midpipe or VRSF. If you have anything let me know!
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2020, 06:44 PM   #3
EnriOsso
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktam05 View Post
Not sure if you had any success with this in finding one, but I'm also in the market for AA midpipe or VRSF. If you have anything let me know!
I just ended up buying the VRSF midpipe new
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2020, 05:16 PM   #4
rkma1
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Are you running a stock exhaust/muffler?
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2020, 06:54 PM   #5
EnriOsso
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkma1 View Post
Are you running a stock exhaust/muffler?
Yeah I have oem stock muffler, not the m performance. I'll be installing catless downpipes soon too
Appreciate 1
      05-11-2020, 03:05 PM   #6
Grey///Matter
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4 CS

Where did you get the VRSF? Looking at it for my CS as well. How's the sound ?
      05-11-2020, 03:14 PM   #7
EnriOsso
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey///Matter View Post
I ordered it from park auto Motorsports located in Kitchener. There's a few places that sell it, not much of a price difference thought and you will wait around two weeks until it arrives.

Sound wise I had just a resonator delete before and it felt louder inside the cabin than with the single midpipe now, but when I had my friend drive the car and I heard the sound from outside it is pretty loud nothing crazy and a bit deeper and better overall so I'm happy with it.

Definitely much louder once I install downpipes
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2020, 05:09 PM   #8
F82 in QC
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW M4,BMW 750iX

Quote:
cheapest place i bought my vrsf midpipe was here:
https://hcmotorsports.ca/
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2020, 09:47 AM   #9
georgost
Private
Rep
Drives: E39 540i M-Tech

Quote:
Quote:
Hey there. Looks like there are others also looking for a VRSF midpipe. Wondering if we can find a place and organize a group but. I am talking to N54Tuning out of the US. They sell for US$499 plus US$55 shipping to Canada and offer a discount of 2.5%. That's a great price even with exchange. Trying to see if we can get a better price if we order say 5.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2020, 11:50 AM   #10
GeorgeDixon
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M & M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgost View Post
Hey there. Looks like there are others also looking for a VRSF midpipe. Wondering if we can find a place and organize a group but. I am talking to N54Tuning out of the US. They sell for US$499 plus US$55 shipping to Canada and offer a discount of 2.5%. That's a great price even with exchange. Trying to see if we can get a better price if we order say 5.
I am in the market for the single mid pipe. Was going to just buy from hcmotorsports as they seem to be the cheapest Canadian option although would consider a group buy if the price is better.

I bought my VRSF downpipes from N54Tuning and it was a bit of a frustrating experience due to lack of communication and they took 3 weeks to arrive after I was told 1 week before I purchased. In the end it all worked out though.

I believe there would be duty on midpipes purchased direct from the US which is also a factor to consider.
      05-12-2020, 11:58 AM   #11
georgost
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophyhusband604 View Post
Quote:
I am in the market for the single mid pipe. Was going to just buy from hcmotorsports as they seem to be the cheapest Canadian option although would consider a group buy if the price is better.

I bought my VRSF downpipes from N54Tuning and it was a bit of a frustrating experience due to lack of communication and they took 3 weeks to arrive after I was told 1 week before I purchased. In the end it all worked out though.

I believe there would be duty on midpipes purchased direct from the US which is also a factor to consider.
Quote:
Quote:

Did you pay duty on your DPs? Mike at N54 said there is no duty as he takes care of everything. Unfortunately no group but, says margins are too thin
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2020, 12:21 PM   #12
GeorgeDixon
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5M & M550i

Quote:
Did you pay duty on your DPs? Mike at N54 said there is no duty as he takes care of everything. Unfortunately no group but, says margins are too thin
No but I bought from him in Canadian dollars and it shipped to me from Ontario so I'm sure he had that added into my price already.
      05-13-2020, 12:49 PM   #13
Individual//M
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M4cs

Quote:

we are doing a group buy on the mid pipe if you are interested and the shop will ship. let me know as i started a separate thread.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2020, 01:27 PM   #14
georgost
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Individual//M View Post
Quote:

we are doing a group buy on the mid pipe if you are interested and the shop will ship. let me know as i started a separate thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Individual//M View Post
Quote:

Let's go boys. I am #2 on this. That price is awesome....need to make some noise (but no too much lol)
Appreciate 0