ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

05-04-2021, 03:22 AM   #1
Walkabout
Private First Class
Norway
Rep
Drives: BMW F82 & F11

My Austin Yellow F82 M4 with LCI retrofits

Hi everyone and greetings from Norway. I have previously been a member of the F10 5-series section of this forum (with my 2011 F11, which I still have), but I am now pleased to be able to join here with my "new" F82 M4 as well.

This is a second hand 2014 model previously imported from Germany to Norway. The previous owner did a lot of original retrofits to this one, which I believe make it stand out quite a bit - along with the wonderful color Austin Yellow. Not much to miss from the factory, as it was delivered with ceramic brakes, HUD, Harman Kardon etc. Some of the major retrofits include:

* LCI II headlights
* GTS OLED rear lights
* M Performance titanium exhaust with VRSF downpipe
* Lowered 40mm on H&R Sport springs
* Silverstone merino Competetion interior
* Custom alcantara roof
* NBT EVO6 with Apple CarPlay
* Original M Performance front lip, side skirt extensions and spoiler

I haven't got too much plans for this one. However, I'll try on the style 601 wheels from F10 M5 (currently on my F11) to see how that would look. I'll also paint the plastic inserts in the front grille gloss black and if I keep style 437 wheels I'll redo the finish on those ones. I recently installed the red start/stop button (original) from the CS M4 and floating center caps. Some touch-up paint on relevant parts will also be done during the next months.

I add some pictures (and as well a few of my F11). Hopefully I'll get my sister, who is a professional photographer, so get some better shots soon.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
ks74.50
GERMAN M34181.00
irunalot1518.00
      05-04-2021, 04:21 AM   #2
E92inSG
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

wow, those headlights and tail lights retrofit are enough to buy a car on their own!

nice car