ARMA SPEED
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

06-22-2022, 04:30 PM   #1
Eggf80
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Bimmer Plug Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Front Lip Review

Hello All! New to the platform and decided to get a front lip (link below). I still wasn't sure where to buy my parts from but I think I got scammed. Ordered front lip from Bimmer Plug. I was excited I found a "dry carbon lip/100% pre-peg vaccum" but what I received was definitely not dry carbon fiber but the cheap ebay ones with fiberglass backing going for $300-400.

I reached out to customer service and they have no idea what theyre doing. I showed them pics and they ask for "video of the fitment issue"? cmon bro

I have asked for my full refund but we'll see how it goes.

Long story short BUYER BEWARE. False advertisement.

https://bimmerplug.com/collections/f...-m3-f82-f83-m4
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-28-2022, 02:10 AM   #2
F80_Bryan
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP Alpine white

That is a 300-400 dollar lip from china. Im sorry that its on the site for a price that high. It looks like tons of fake Vorsteiner parts on their site with the cost of genuine goods. I had a real lip at one point destroyed and unfortunately this isn't it. BTW I would totally just go with the 300-400 lips not worth the high price for a front lip.

Last edited by F80_Bryan; 06-28-2022 at 02:17 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2022, 12:45 PM   #3
Eggf80
Enlisted Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80_Bryan View Post
That is a 300-400 dollar lip from china. Im sorry that its on the site for a price that high. It looks like tons of fake Vorsteiner parts on their site with the cost of genuine goods. I had a real lip at one point destroyed and unfortunately this isn't it. BTW I would totally just go with the 300-400 lips not worth the high price for a front lip.
Yea man. They tried telling me the fiberglass is needed to be taken off the mold?? Then its not "100% dry carbon"

They ended up sending me a carbon fiber e-brake handle and alcantara boot for "free" which made me feel a little better but still wouldn't go back to them when there are way better shops out there.
Appreciate 0