Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

03-16-2021, 01:50 PM   #45
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92TiAg335i View Post
Mike— those emails are not all from me. They may be internal amongst you and turn14.

i'll be more than happy to recant my statement about you guys as it shows you're trying and Maribelle (i believe is her name) is absolutely wonderful.

Give me a call and let's hash things out, professionally.
Correct, these emails are not all from you. Some of them are from us to the distributor and Wagner to get it resolved. The screenshot was to show you we have been working every day to get the issue resolved.

i'll call you shortly

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 1
arfboy20.00
      03-16-2021, 01:55 PM   #46
E92TiAg335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4 Azurite/Opal DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Quote:
Mike— those emails are not all from me. They may be internal amongst you and turn14.

i'll be more than happy to recant my statement about you guys as it shows you're trying and Maribelle (i believe is her name) is absolutely wonderful.

Correct, these emails are not all from you. Some of them are from us to the distributor and Wagner to get it resolved. The screenshot was to show you we have been working every day to get the issue resolved.

i'll call you shortly
Looking forward to it!
      03-16-2021, 02:43 PM   #47
E92TiAg335i
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i'll call you shortly
Looking forward to it!
Update for anyone following along:

I had a lengthy discussion with Mike over the phone.

1) there was lots of miscommunication from ALL parties. We are all human thus we all make mistakes. This is NOT to blame anyone. We all agreed that things happen and, with so many hands touching emails, someone will relay the incorrect information (whisper down the lane?)

2) I will say that X-PH was definitely the most responsive during this matter and i feel that it is definitely important to note that. Mike called me when needed and Mariann (CS rep is probably the best out there. We both made each other laugh on numerous occasions.)

3) I will not put blame on anyone here, but there were 3 parties involved and 2 have absolutely earned my trust back. (If you read this post— you can clearly tell the 2 that this is related to.)

4) i will absolutely purchase from X-PH again. Midpipe *cough cough* is coming next from them
sly1types431.50
      03-16-2021, 03:18 PM   #48
mike@x-ph.com
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Update for anyone following along:

I had a lengthy discussion with Mike over the phone.

1) there was lots of miscommunication from ALL parties. We are all human thus we all make mistakes. This is NOT to blame anyone. We all agreed that things happen and, with so many hands touching emails, someone will relay the incorrect information (whisper down the lane?)

2) I will say that X-PH was definitely the most responsive during this matter and i feel that it is definitely important to note that. Mike called me when needed and Mariann (CS rep is probably the best out there. We both made each other laugh on numerous occasions.)

3) I will not put blame on anyone here, but there were 3 parties involved and 2 have absolutely earned my trust back. (If you read this post— you can clearly tell the 2 that this is related to.)

4) i will absolutely purchase from X-PH again. Midpipe *cough cough* is coming next from them
Thank you sir

Appreciate 0
      03-16-2021, 06:02 PM   #49
buster84
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335I X-Drive E90

Quote:
Thank you sir
I've never purchased from mike before, but maybe one day when I start to mod my m4 I will, but I just wanted to say that I'm happy to hear that mike and the OP was able to get everything situated and the confusion sorted out.

Quote:
I also remember recommending CSF to you numerous times and guaranteeing perfect fitment
I'm new to the M platform, but CSF will never be on my list for multiple reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g0dbless View Post
Am I understanding this correctly that Kies Motorsports just proved that the CSF air cooler is worse than stock but he's trying to sugar coat it? I've owned and modded turbo cars for 17 years and never saw quality aftermarket intercoolers perform worse than stock, but this is my first M so maybe I'm not understanding something.

See link below for the dyno results video

https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1760854

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSF Cooling View Post
I tried my best to jump on to this thread to defend the product, and turn a negative situation into a positive experience for potential customers and the BMW community overall with some in-depth knowledge and expanded feedback not only on the specific CSF charge cooler, but also what we know about the cooling system.

Sorry you think it's a bad look, but your quote is absolute spot on - Over the weekend we sold 12 charge coolers, about half of those sales where directly attributed to the post that I made with messages saying so.

To all the guys who continue to post negative about the product, don't choose to be positive about the vendors who support Bimmerpost with our sponsorship, you guys are the problem and why so many companies are choosing to walk away from forums. I've been a member of Bimmerpost for over 7+ years, and I can see what's happening to it - This isn't the bible of BMW information and feedback, plenty of guys are talking positive about the product at the track, on FB groups, in shops, etc.

We have made mistakes in the past, jumped the gun on statements which didn't come to fruition the way we wanted them to (3+ years ago), etc. We can only try and do better moving forward. And our record and reputation in the BMW community speaks for itself

The guys posting negatively about the product can continue to throw shade, and to be honest it doesn't effect us one bit - Close to 3000 of them now sold, record sales month in August for these coolers. We can't make them fast enough and are always waiting for more stock to arrive -Some of you guys are seem very salty and I feel bad for you - We're here making money, you're here posting negatively doing what? Enjoy your crusade. Sorry not sorry
Any company that only cares about sales and not actual proof is a company you should run away from like the plague and should never recommend it to anyone.

If TacoBell came out with a covid vaccine and marketed it as a working vaccine without any proof then turns around and tells its customers that the only proof they need is with their sales numbers would you still buy that covid vaccine even though people are telling you that it doesn’t work and they are still catching covid? Not only would you not recommend it, anyone that took it would immediately sue them over fraud.

Thats pretty much what CSF did. They sold a product that was advertised to deliver and they have zero proof that it actually delivers while customers are proving otherwise. I'm a little suprised they havn't sued yet over this.
2007 Bmw X5 (Sold)
Appreciate 2
      03-18-2021, 10:24 PM   #50
Kuucheki
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 Competition Packag

I've only had a few conversations with Mike but so far he has been great and very responsive. Shit happens, glad you guys were able to hash it out.
Appreciate 2
TideMD291.50
      03-28-2021, 10:23 AM   #51
TopJimmy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Comp xDrive

All good yet?
Subbed.
      03-28-2021, 12:00 PM   #52
E92TiAg335i
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopJimmy View Post
All good yet?
Subbed.
Second one was a charm. Super happy now. Not hood closing issues (since we originally closed hood at the shop). Below is a pic— though we do have the engine cover back on with no issues at all!
Attached Images

03-28-2021, 12:15 PM   #53
TopJimmy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Comp xDrive

Lookin right!

Nice tuck on the res hose for no rub.
      03-28-2021, 03:45 PM   #54
E92TiAg335i
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopJimmy View Post
Lookin right!

Nice tuck on the res hose for no rub.
Yuppp i told my tech and his reponse was "you already know i want to do that since i'm OCD."
      03-29-2021, 11:02 AM   #55
mike@x-ph.com
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Second one was a charm. Super happy now. Not hood closing issues (since we originally closed hood at the shop). Below is a pic— though we do have the engine cover back on with no issues at all!

Appreciate 0