Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

06-16-2021, 07:36 AM   #23
Vastyle
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 18' F80 Grigio Telesto 3 pedal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellipsis212 View Post
I can personally vouch for the seller and the car, however I'm disappointed he's listing it instead of driving it 😂

Good luck with sale buddy!
I know. Life has taken me in a different direction for now and I just don't see the value of a garage queen. I'm gonna miss it.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2021, 08:41 AM   #24
Vastyle
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 18' F80 Grigio Telesto 3 pedal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 214f80 View Post
last i had heard from him it was pending.
Sale pending.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2021, 08:57 AM   #25
clutchdj
Colonel
Rep
Drives: a few cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar48 View Post
2018 M3 individuals came at “no cost” for several colors (Tanzanite is another)
Only at the end of the production cycle the no cost indi colors were free. Several ppl including myself had to pay for GT and other colors; 2018 builds.
Appreciate 1
Mar481097.50
      06-17-2021, 10:09 PM   #26
gordogmc
Registered
Rep
Drives: Yugo

Quote:
Such a nice car.. it pretty much checks all boxes for what i want. If its still available in a couple months i will definitely hit you up. About to close on a house so my mortgage people would not be happy if i tried to scoop it up now lol
Exact same situation here.. Not sure how much longer with our house build but this is exactly the one I want in my garage when we're done

Just beautiful
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2021, 07:47 AM   #27
robopp
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordogmc View Post
Quote:
Such a nice car.. it pretty much checks all boxes for what i want. If its still available in a couple months i will definitely hit you up. About to close on a house so my mortgage people would not be happy if i tried to scoop it up now lol
Exact same situation here.. Not sure how much longer with our house build but this is exactly the one I want in my garage when we're done

Just beautiful
I feel your pain. Closed on our construction loan in Feb and still going through architectural changes and all the selections. Custom houses are great, but a ton of work too.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2021, 08:16 AM   #28
White340
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Comp / 2022 X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by robopp View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Just beautiful
I feel your pain. Closed on our construction loan in Feb and still going through architectural changes and all the selections. Custom houses are great, but a ton of work too.
How much has your budget gone up by due to higher construction costs?
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2021, 08:47 AM   #29
robopp
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by White340 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just beautiful
Fortunately, it's a fixed price build with allowances for everything. The only thing we're dealing with now is the pool decking (travertine) is up 4x and we have a lot of it (1500sqft). The builder is eating the rest of the costs.
Appreciate 1
White3401388.00
      06-18-2021, 08:52 AM   #30
White340
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Comp / 2022 X5 45e

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by White340 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just beautiful
Fortunately, it's a fixed price build with allowances for everything. The only thing we're dealing with now is the pool decking (travertine) is up 4x and we have a lot of it (1500sqft). The builder is eating the rest of the costs.
You're lucky with the fixed price. I gave up on building after looking into it for several years here on Long Island. Was ready to go until covid hit and everything went insane. Lots became more expensive and labor/raw material costs skyrocketed. I bit the bullet and bought a 5y old house which was 90% of what we wanted last year. Paid a premium but it is what it is. 30y fixed at 1.875 dampened the price shock a bit. Figured the jacked up prices would persist for a while. Glad I didn't build now. 3y long process out here from start to finish.

Sorry OP for hijacking your thread.
Appreciate 1
robopp1640.00