European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques

04-16-2024, 09:53 AM   #1
b_w.
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

How does my alignment look?

got the car back from alignment last week. Curious what the group thinks. Street is on top, track on bottom. This is on the GTMORE setup. Instructions I gave the shop were SYT's alignment instructions.

I havent tried the track setting yet but hope to this weekend. One thing I notice so far on the street setting is the car feels a little more squirrely under acceleration. I am now running 315's in the front vs 275's on the old setup so I feel road imperfections more for sure but even on smooth roads it feels like it is moving around. All rubber is out and replaced with heims. One thing I notice on the alignment is that street camber is now at -1.4 degrees where it was -1.9 degrees before.

image hosting

Here is my old alignment from the MCS2WNR and GC Camber Plates. This felt great in both street and track settings.

image hosting
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2024, 03:00 PM   #2
drroc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 - 6MT

You could go for 0 degree toe to help the turn in.
Appreciate 0