Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Wheels | Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack

07-13-2015, 03:09 PM   #45
Never Convicted
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80NJM3 View Post
3:10pm still no call.. :
Sorry bud. I think it's time to release the hounds.
Appreciate 1
      07-13-2015, 03:13 PM   #46
Padfan9
Sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80NJM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Convicted
Monday. Looks like Morr just needed more time to pack.
Get your money back and get the Klassen M52R instead. Same look but better and amazing customer service. The owner himself (frank) is really awesome and does whatever it takes to make you happy. Reach out to supreme power they have a great relationship with Klassen. supremepower

'22 F92 M8 Competition Coupe - Frozen Brilliant White | 8 Speed DCT | Sakhir Orange/Black Full Leather | M Perf CF Exterior Package | M Perf. CF Exhaust | BBS FI-R 21" Wheels |
Appreciate 1
      07-13-2015, 11:22 PM   #47
F80NJM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pertplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by F80NJM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never Convicted
Monday. Looks like Morr just needed more time to pack.
Ridiculous
Still no call..I called & of course no answer.. Left vm.. Still no call back..
      07-13-2015, 11:40 PM   #48
Tonymiabmw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Nardo F90 M5 on order

People need to stop buying from these shitty soFlo wheel companies seriously, I have seen how these businesses are run. They are companies that create a brand name ,have been around for a couple of years and spend all there energy on marketing. All of their wheels are manufactured by third parties. Didn't anyone learn anything from 360forged(currently ADV.1). These companies are in small offices. They do nothing! They send an order to a third party and up charge you for a wheel. Stop buying from these companies!!!! Buy from a company that manufactures their own wheels!!! BBS/HRE/VOLK/CCW/Forgeline all make their own wheels. I could go talk to a wheel manufacture here in Miami(cough COR) who makes half of the companies down here and start my own company tomorrow. The people that run these companies are the typical Miami weekend baller. Go look at any of their insta accounts they all are popping bottles at the expensive clubs every weekend on your dime.

Last edited by Tonymiabmw; 07-14-2015 at 10:35 AM..
Appreciate 7
      07-14-2015, 12:05 AM   #49
LACSTER
Major General
Rep
Drives: Hybrid

Genc?

Oh crap man that sucks you have to go through this. You have the worse luck with wheels.

Hope all is well and the restaurant is doing good!
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2015, 12:12 AM   #50
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85 | Panamera GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACSTER
Genc?

Oh crap man that sucks you have to go through this. You have the worse luck with wheels.

Call your credit card company. That is why I don't deal with any company that doesn't take PayPal anymore.

**********s and TAG both made it work for me. No matter what I always want to be protected.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2015, 12:28 AM   #51
bmw330boy
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15 AW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymiabmw View Post
People need stop buying from these shitty soFlo wheel companies seriously, I have seen how these businesses are run. They are companies that create a brands name ,have been around for a couple of years and spend all there energy on marketing. All of their wheels are manufactured by third parties. Didn't anyone learn anything from 360forged(currently ADV.1). These companies are in small offices. They do nothing! They send an order to a third party and up charge you for a wheel. Stop buying from these companies!!!! Buy from a company that manufactures their own wheels!!! BBS/HRE/VOLK/CCW/Forgeline all make their own wheels. I could go talk to a wheel manufacture here in Miami(cough COR) who makes half of the companies down here and start my own company tomorrow. The people that run these companies are typical Miami weekend baller. Go look at any of their account they all are popping bottles at the expensive clubs every weekend on your dime.
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2015, 12:35 AM   #52
F80NJM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdshah
Quote:
Genc?

Call your credit card company. That is why I don't deal with any company that doesn't take PayPal anymore.

**********s and TAG both made it work for me. No matter what I always want to be protected.
I spoke to my bank. Tomorrow I will take care of the rest. I just wanted to give him a chance to handle it like a man and maybe repair their image in the process, but I guess that's not in their plans.
      07-14-2015, 12:36 AM   #53
F80NJM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Genc?

Hey Lac, long time..

Yep. Just another story to add to the collection

All is well thank god. Hope all is well by you.
      07-14-2015, 12:39 AM   #54
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Quote:
People need stop buying from these shitty soFlo wheel companies seriously, I have seen how these businesses are run. They are companies that create a brands name ,have been around for a couple of years and spend all there energy on marketing. All of their wheels are manufactured by third parties. Didn't anyone learn anything from 360forged(currently ADV.1). These companies are in small offices. They do nothing! They send an order to a third party and up charge you for a wheel. Stop buying from these companies!!!! Buy from a company that manufactures their own wheels!!! BBS/HRE/VOLK/CCW/Forgeline all make their own wheels. I could go talk to a wheel manufacture here in Miami(cough COR) who makes half of the companies down here and start my own company tomorrow. The people that run these companies are typical Miami weekend baller. Go look at any of their account they all are popping bottles at the expensive clubs every weekend on your dime.
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2015, 12:42 AM   #55
Vectors2final
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 YMB/SS ZCP

Quote:

Getting yet another set of CCWs for my F80 more than likely... great conpany, made right here in the US. Up front on pricing, lead times, etc.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2015, 01:09 AM   #56
///M.Tonee
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche 991.1 GT3

This isn't the MORR I use to know during my F10 days. Wow! Hope you get things resolved asap OP.

No wonder I they been quiet on the scene. Looks like they just got up and disappeared. LACSTER would prob be the best person to help you reach out to Carlos.
      07-14-2015, 08:16 AM   #57
F80NJM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M.Tonee
This isn't the MORR I use to know during my F10 days. Wow! Hope you get things resolved asap OP.

No wonder I they been quiet on the scene. Looks like they just got up and disappeared. LACSTER would prob be the best person to help you reach out to Carlos.
Thanks. I'm not aware of MORR's dealings in the past, but currently, it shows they're not in a very good place.
I do believe that maybe a year or two ago LACSTER waiting many many months for his set of MORRs. Correct me if I'm wrong.
      07-14-2015, 08:28 AM   #58
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!
United_States
Rep
Drives: camels & donkeys

Quote:

Been saying this for a few years, but I got labeled a "hater"....

They are basically "miami vice" middle men, taking orders + upcharge, sending the orders to 3rd parties (many in china), taking their sweet time with making the damn thing all the meanwhile popping bottles at E11even/Liv/Story etc type clubs at your money's expense.

F87 M2 Competition, Sunset Orange, Exc, DCT.
**SOLD** F80 M3 Mineral Grey/Sakir Orange, Exc, DCT... ED 6/2015
**SOLD**E90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
Appreciate 7
      07-14-2015, 09:08 AM   #59
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80NJM3 View Post
I spoke to my bank. Tomorrow I will take care of the rest. I just wanted to give him a chance to handle it like a man and maybe repair their imagine in the process, but I guess that's not in their plans.
You've been more than patient with these guys. Time to get your money back.
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2015, 10:05 AM   #60
Mandi90TT
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82

Quote:
People need stop buying from these shitty soFlo wheel companies ...
Totally agree. And I say that as someone who did buy wheels from Morr, and finally got them, and they do look very nice.

But.

I would NOT do business with Morr again, and recommend that no-one else do so, either.

This goes for all the shady companies you discussed, as well.
      07-14-2015, 10:09 AM   #61
buildbright
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 MG

Quote:
People need stop buying from these shitty soFlo wheel companies seriously, I have seen how these businesses are run. They are companies that create a brands name ,have been around for a couple of years and spend all there energy on marketing. All of their wheels are manufactured by third parties. Didn't anyone learn anything from 360forged(currently ADV.1). These companies are in small offices. They do nothing! They send an order to a third party and up charge you for a wheel. Stop buying from these companies!!!! Buy from a company that manufactures their own wheels!!! BBS/HRE/VOLK/CCW/Forgeline all make their own wheels. I could go talk to a wheel manufacture here in Miami(cough COR) who makes half of the companies down here and start my own company tomorrow. The people that run these companies are the typical Miami weekend baller. Go look at any of their insta accounts they all are popping bottles at the expensive clubs every weekend on your dime.
So MORR sells COR wheels they just cost MORR. lol
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2015, 10:18 AM   #62
redfox
INSTAGRAM: @yaasplease
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 YMB M4

I had a similar experience with MORR. I ordered mine in February through a local vendor. Carlos said it would take 6-8 weeks. 10 weeks in, he still didn't have a design. 15 weeks in and after multiple attempts to reach him, I still had nothing, no update, revised timing. Finally, the local vendor felt bad and suggested that we cancel the order. Thankfully, the order was place on credit card, and was easily reversed. One of the excuse I got was that "his wife is sick". I felt bad for pestering after hearing that. But then, I saw him posting pics of him enjoying himself in Europe. I refrained from posting on the internet just to maintain the peace since I did get my deposit back. But, thought I would share since my situation doesn't seem to be a one-off.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2015, 10:30 AM   #63
Tonymiabmw
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildbright View Post
So MORR sells COR wheels they just cost MORR. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox View Post
I had a similar experience with MORR. I ordered mine in February through a local vendor. Carlos said it would take 6-8 weeks. 10 weeks in, he still didn't have a design. 15 weeks in and after multiple attempts to reach him, I still had nothing, no update, revised timing. Finally, the local vendor felt bad and suggested that we cancel the order. Thankfully, the order was place on credit card, and was easily reversed. One of the excuse I got was that "his wife is sick". I felt bad for pestering after hearing that. But then, I saw him posting pics of him enjoying himself in Europe. I refrained from posting on the internet just to maintain the peace since I did get my deposit back. But, thought I would share since my situation doesn't seem to be a one-off.
Morr is made in California by MHT I believe. Same company that makes ADV/Rotiform/DUB/Foose. MHT is probably backed up with tons of orders Im betting. Considering Rotiform is the new big thing for stance idiots, and that is one of MHTs in house brands. Im betting Morr is at the bottom of that list to have wheels cut.

Last edited by Tonymiabmw; 07-14-2015 at 10:36 AM..
Appreciate 2
      07-14-2015, 10:39 AM   #64
F80NJM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox
It took me several emails, a bimmerpost thread to get a response and a call back. I was told by Carlos that he'd call me back first thing on Monday. He never called. I called him later in the afternoon around 6pm on his cell, and as you might imagine, no answer. Left a vm and still no call back.
We spend crazy amount of hard earned money on our cars and people continue to treat their clients like shit. I don't get it. Especially now with all the social media, word travels instantly...you would think they would do everything to keep you updated/informed and make the situation right.
      07-14-2015, 11:22 AM   #65
sdshah
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F85 | Panamera GTS

When is HRE going to come in this thread and slap this pic down and tell everyone why the duck do you dare order from anyone elseeeeeeeeeeee?!?
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      07-14-2015, 12:08 PM   #66
Tonymiabmw
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectors2final
Quote:

Getting yet another set of CCWs for my F80 more than likely... great conpany, made right here in the US. Up front on pricing, lead times, etc.
CCW rocks, great company
Appreciate 0