BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

07-27-2015, 08:38 PM   #23
wcw
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '17 F80 ZCP full Cohiba

Snacks! I'm also in SA. Do you ever go to Cars & Coffee?

Devilzmantis, THAT's my problem! I like them both a lot. Looking at Eazyrog's pics and the other MG pics that have been posted really helps.

Yaymitch, I DID find that thread and after some more tinkering on BMW's web site I got the idea about how much more 'full leather' would run. After seeing the gentleman's TB w/full cohiba in that link helped me realize I don't want full leather. I've almost always had black interiors so it being cohiba/black will be good.

And Nicknaz..your post made me lolol. I don't take what you said as 'disrespect'. I know you're offering your opinion so it's totally ok. But what's funny is I almost represent what you described fully! lol I'll be 48 here in Oct and have a 1.5yo and another on the way. Every time I think of the MW w/the cohiba/black interior I know it'd be awesome...my wife however leans towards the MG as well.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2015, 09:42 PM   #24
nicknaz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: C6Z

Wcw, i guess stereotypes really do exist for a reason!!!

My wife's 335 is MW and it is a nice color. Looks amazing in low light and has more depth than my AW m3.

I will admit i cheaped out of moonstone and chickened out of maintaining SS leather and figured, f it... Go full cheap and get AW+cloth.

I convinced myself the cf roof contrasted the most with MW and cloth was sportiest, as well as matching the roof and trim. Haha.
Appreciate 0