Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds

11-23-2021, 07:47 AM   #1
ntg44
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 4.2 Spyder

Lightly used Nintendo Switch OLED - Anyone interested?

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hey everyone,

Long story short, I bought a Switch OLED (neon Joycons) as an impulse buy about a month ago at a local Target since it was the last one in the cabinet. I tried a few games on it but I think it's just not really for me. Would anyone be interested in it for a discount over a brand new one? It's in mint condition, can provide photos if requested.

Brand new MSRP is $349.99 + tax, and Gamestop is selling used ones at $329.99 right now. I'd be happy with $300 shipped for the console, or for $350 shipped I'll throw in Zelda Breath of the Wild, Zelda Link's Awakening, and Zelda Skyward Sword (I'm kind of a Zelda nut if you haven't caught on).

I still have all the boxes and everything but the original removable plastic wrap that the console comes with. I have maybe put 30 hours on the console, so it's very much near mint.

If you think you'd be interested, please send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

11-23-2021, 08:25 PM   #2
Anubis80
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 f80 YMB zcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntg44 View Post
Hey everyone,

Long story short, I bought a Switch OLED (neon Joycons) as an impulse buy about a month ago at a local Target since it was the last one in the cabinet. I tried a few games on it but I think it's just not really for me. Would anyone be interested in it for a discount over a brand new one? It's in mint condition, can provide photos if requested.

Brand new MSRP is $349.99 + tax, and Gamestop is selling used ones at $329.99 right now. I'd be happy with $300 shipped for the console, or for $350 shipped I'll throw in Zelda Breath of the Wild, Zelda Link's Awakening, and Zelda Skyward Sword (I'm kind of a Zelda nut if you haven't caught on).

I still have all the boxes and everything but the original removable plastic wrap that the console comes with. I have maybe put 30 hours on the console, so it's very much near mint.

If you think you'd be interested, please send me a PM. Thanks in advance.
I'm actually interested in this. Sending a pm!
Appreciate 0