GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons / Tuning

10-26-2013, 01:40 PM   #1
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

News from G-Power ...

Wanted to share some interesting news from G-Power that i received today..>>>http://www.autowereld.com/tuning/det...?artikel=19118
We all know about the SC kit for our ///M3 the G-Power SK I / II kit .
But now for the new ///M5/6 (560 HP) they have...
1- Bi-Tronic III package chip tune >>> 645 HP !
2- V2 Turbo upgrade >>> 740 HP & 910 NM !
And to be honest,i posted this nice numbers because we all know the new ///M3/4 has 2 turbo's too.....
So i suppose...assume that G-Power will create nice numbers too for new ///M3/4...(stock 430HP)
My predictions are ...
With Bi-Tronic (chip tune package) >>> around 500 HP
With Turbo upgrade >>> around 600 HP
And i know it's to early to get numbers on it,but i just know G-Power can(and will) do it when you see the amazing numbers of the ///M5/6 !
When we can expect all this...i think....mmmm ... 2016 !
Imagine... ///M4 with 600 HP...
So guys what do you think about my predictions of G-Power for the new ///M3/4 ?
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 10-26-2013 at 01:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
Sered
Major
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Wanted to share some interesting news from G-Power that i received today..>>>http://www.autowereld.com/tuning/det...?artikel=19118
We all know about the SC kit for our ///M3 the G-Power SK I / II kit .
But now for the new ///M5/6 (560 HP) they have...
1- Bi-Tronic III package chip tune >>> 645 HP !
2- V2 Turbo upgrade >>> 740 HP & 910 NM !
And to be honest,i posted this nice numbers because we all know the new ///M3/4 has 2 turbo's too.....
So i suppose...assume that G-Power will create nice numbers too for new ///M3/4...(stock 430HP)
My predictions are ...
With Bi-Tronic (chip tune package) >>> around 500 HP
With Turbo upgrade >>> around 600 HP
And i know it's to early to get numbers on it,but i just know G-Power can(and will) do it when you see the amazing numbers of the ///M5/6 !
When we can expect all this...i think....mmmm ... 2016 !
Imagine... ///M4 with 600 HP...
So guys what do you think about my predictions of G-Power for the new ///M3/4 ?
I'll bet money right now that Burger Turning and Vishnu will have cheaper, better designed products that make more power and release them sooner for the M3/M4.

I hope the competition drives the prices down as the parts cost for the S65 aftermarket is absolutely ridiculous. I see too many $12k-$13k for s/c kits that are basically a cast-molded intake mani, a $2500 supercharger, a generic A/L cooler, and a bracket. Ridiculous.
      10-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
CDM3DCT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Jet Black M3 DCT

I love the predictions but it's all theory. Until the M4 comes out and companies have time to test and develop products will we truly know how much we can push out of that engine. Keep in mind that this engine still has to work out any kinks it might have, not to say that it may already come perfect- but as an owner of the first gens, that will always certainly stay in the back of your minds.

Personally I'll wait it out, I'm not hyped over the M4 and before I discard the idea of owning one- I have to see how it performs.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #4
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sered View Post
I'll bet money right now that Burger Turning and Vishnu will have cheaper, better designed products that make more power and release them sooner for the M3/M4.

I hope the competition drives the prices down as the parts cost for the S65 aftermarket is absolutely ridiculous. I see too many $12k-$13k for s/c kits that are basically a cast-molded intake mani, a $2500 supercharger, a generic A/L cooler, and a bracket. Ridiculous.
idk those prices seem right. most s/c kits for new cars are a lot of money. even a muscle car s/c kit goes for around 8k, and they are known for always being cheaper than BMWs. with a BMW tax a 12k kit sounds about right on a M3.

surely anyone with a business sense can tell you theres way more that goes into selling and developing performance parts. Also another fact is the more expensive the car usually more expensive the parts.

theres more to this than you think.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
LarThaL
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Honestly....this kind of power in this type of car/platform is worthless without AWD. So what if it has 700+ hp? As it is, the M5/6 can't even get full stock power to the ground until you are doing like 80mph in 3rd gear.
      10-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #6
BuLoOoSki
Colonel
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sered View Post

Agree!
2015 BMW F80 M3: Tractive EDC Suspension / Dinan Anti-Roll Bars / GC Camber Plates / KMP Dual Diff Mount / Girodisc Rotors / GT4 Brake Cooling Kit / PTF Flash Tune / Eisenmann Downpipes / CSF Heat Exchanger / BMS Charge Pipes
2007 BMW E92 335i (SOLD): BMS JB4 / Quaife LSD / Riss Racing DPs / Helix Intercooler / BMS Intake / STETT Charge Pipe / Forge DVs
Appreciate 0