GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

Closed Thread

12-01-2015, 06:03 PM   #441
Bemo
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92M3 LRP Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFNATIK View Post
Has Bridgeport shipped anyone's order yet?
Not yet for me.
I ordered my OEM performance exhaust for the 328 the Saturday before and received it on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2015, 07:31 PM   #442
Shanh81
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 & 2016 F15

Garage List
2020 Porsche GT4  [0.00]
2016 BMW X5  [0.00]
M CF Diffuser
CF Splitters and Front Lip - Heard they are a pain to install
Mode Carbon M4 style spoiler for M3
Gloss Black Grills
Gloss Side Markers
Forcewerkz CF side skirts
IND front and rear reflectors

Items left to do:
MPE
XPEL Ultimate
Paint Sealant and Interior Leather treatment
Wheel Spacers - a little torn on it but might get that done
Oh yeah and take car delivery on Jan 4th
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2015, 08:28 PM   #443
Fedace1
Rep
Drives: 18 BMW M3 w/ CP

Hey everyone. I just joined on here today as I am a brand new owner of an M4. This is my first M and I'm so thrilled It's my dream car. Anyways I just wanted to thank everyone in this forum and thread. You guys are all so helpful. Because of this thread and the people in it. I was able to get the IND cosmetic package and a CF spoiler for my M4.

Now I can't stop looking at wheels. Oh boy will this ever end. Lol
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2015, 12:07 PM   #444
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

I just had had BMW of Bridgeport Cancel my MPE order without notice, WTF! I noticed my account was refunded the money and now I'm trying to find out what the hell. I will be completely pissed if I lost out on an opportunity because of these guys and now I can't get any deal anywhere else. I had a confirmation email and everything, was just waiting on the shipping.
Anybody have any issues with their Bridgeport order. Any advice....
Thx in advance.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2015, 12:31 PM   #445
vstM3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3

I saved so much money by not buying anything this Black Friday or Cyber Monday the car is perfect as is
Appreciate 1
      12-02-2015, 12:37 PM   #446
///F80M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 AW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake View Post
I just had had BMW of Bridgeport Cancel my MPE order without notice, WTF! I noticed my account was refunded the money and now I'm trying to find out what the hell. I will be completely pissed if I lost out on an opportunity because of these guys and now I can't get any deal anywhere else. I had a confirmation email and everything, was just waiting on the shipping.
Thx in advance.
That's messed up!!
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2015, 02:18 PM   #447
dalto
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Looks like both my orders from Circle BMW and my order from IND all shipped. Lots of good communication on status from both places.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2015, 02:28 PM   #448
AlphaOmega4
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB M4

Quote:
Thx in advance.
I would put in a call and ask to speak to management.

Let us know how it turns out.
      12-02-2015, 02:35 PM   #449
Xtabi
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaOmega4
Quote:
Thx in advance.
I would put in a call and ask to speak to management.

Let us know how it turns out.
Unfortunately this sounds like a repeat from last year's thread.

I hope it was just a mistake on their side and they make it right!
      12-02-2015, 02:36 PM   #450
Shanh81
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 & 2016 F15

Garage List
2020 Porsche GT4  [0.00]
2016 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Thx in advance.
that is jacked up. Hopefully they honor it. If you have the email confirmation, I would contact BMW customer service if the manager doesn't live up to their deal. They still are offering MPE on the website for $3520 with the Holiday coupon

Last edited by Shanh81; 12-02-2015 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 03:05 AM   #451
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep

Hey everyone,
Update
I called Bridgeport and straightened everything out. The system reversed my payment for some reason. One of the parts guys was very helpful and assured me they would make it right.
They were preparing to ship the order and had no knowledge of the payment issue. In any case I told them if the payment doesn't go through again that I would call to make sure they get their money.

So all's well, crisis averted. Thank you guys for the help and advice. Should have my MPE by Monday but doesn't really matter as I won't be home until February (deployed).
Appreciate 1
      12-03-2015, 09:04 AM   #452
AlphaOmega4
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB M4

Quote:
Hey everyone,
Update
I called Bridgeport and straightened everything out. The system reversed my payment for some reason. One of the parts guys was very helpful and assured me they would make it right.
They were preparing to ship the order and had no knowledge of the payment issue. In any case I told them if the payment doesn't go through again that I would call to make sure they get their money.

So all's well, crisis averted. Thank you guys for the help and advice. Should have my MPE by Monday but doesn't really matter as I won't be home until February (deployed).
That is Great to Hear!

and since you wont be home till Feb... Ill PM you my address and they can ship it to me... Ill get your MPE broken in for you

wouldn't want you to have to go through the first 500 miles or so of it not broken in
      12-03-2015, 07:57 PM   #453
boss2k
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Are you guys getting orders shipped from EAS? Ordered week back and no signs of shipping !!!
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 08:00 PM   #454
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boss2k View Post
Are you guys getting orders shipped from EAS? Ordered week back and no signs of shipping !!!
Working through them as quickly as possible, orders did not begin processing until we returned to the office on Monday.

Please email or PM me your full name and I can look up your details for you first thing in the morning.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 08:05 PM   #455
s0ul
Coder
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 328xi, '16 F82 (soon)

So I decided to splurge and order a few more parts. Considering Black Friday was last week. I still got a discount! Thanks kevin@eas !

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss2k View Post
My parts arrived on Tuesday. Some of the parts won't arrive as they didn't have them at the moment but it's no big deal
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2015, 08:50 PM   #456
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Hey everyone,
Update

Stay safe man

Be careful, it's a dangerous world out there. I say have someone you trust at home install the MPE for you and send you pics :P
      12-04-2015, 03:34 AM   #457
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
Stay safe man

Be careful, it's a dangerous world out there. I say have someone you trust at home install the MPE for you and send you pics :P
Thanks you for the well wishes.
It would be great to have it installed but alas there's two issues:
I really don't have anyone that can take the car in for me and 2,
I will be trading in my 2015 for a 2016 hopefully...95% sure, so will wait for the new car of which I'm trying to build to be ready my the time I'm home.

Oh, and my MPE shipped Thursday 2 Dec from Bridgeport, delivered by next week.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2015, 11:27 AM   #458
Brosef
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

it's because of this thread that I was able to negotiate a good enough deal with my local dealer that I pulled the trigger on the MPE. I never thought I'd get an exhaust on this platform - I thought stock was already loud enough with the valves open.

having just driven about 25 miles with the MPE, I can already confidently say I couldn't have been more wrong. videos do no justice to the difference in sound. videos always seem to have a lot of drone in the recording. in person, it's much cleaner. it has a meatiness at low RPMs that makes putting through parking garages put a huge grin on my face. it's awesome. open it up, and you get some awesome crackles and pops at high RPM upshifts. the price tag on this unit is high, but the sound and the looks are enough to make it worth it to me. those of you who have one coming your way, get excited...
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Closed Thread