proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

01-31-2019, 03:18 PM   #1
DannyM4
Rep
Drives: M4

New M4 owner and after a M4 rear diffuser

Good evening guys and girls, thought I had better introduce myself...
Last weekend I had a 2015 Sakhir orange M4 delivered from BMW in Coventry. Had it about a week now and absolutely love the car, its a fantastic bit of kit.
My car has the M PERFORMANCE side skirts, front splitter, rear spoiler and the carbon on the lower front bumper, but feel it is missing the rear carbon diffuser to just finish off the look....
Has anyone got one up for sale at all currently, or having one taken off a car they would like to sell in the next couple of weeks?
Thanks alot
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2019, 03:56 PM   #2
SteveChester
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
See post below yours - every man and his dog is after one of these this week!
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 02:09 AM   #3
ct22bye
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyM4 View Post
Last weekend I had a 2015 Sakhir orange M4 delivered from BMW in Coventry. Had it about a week now and absolutely love the car, its a fantastic bit of kit.
My car has the M PERFORMANCE side skirts, front splitter, rear spoiler and the carbon on the lower front bumper, but feel it is missing the rear carbon diffuser to just finish off the look....
Has anyone got one up for sale at all currently, or having one taken off a car they would like to sell in the next couple of weeks?
Thanks alot
I have one for 400Euros + transport on your side.
It is second hand, without any defects (OEM M Perf Diffuser)
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 06:51 PM   #4
Wahab
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Ferrari Red M4 ZCP

Have a look at https://sbcarbon.co.uk/
Have a range of diffusers and based in the UK
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2019, 10:36 AM   #5
rhm_SIIM4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: MY19 M4 CP (SMB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyM4 View Post
Thanks alot
Cotswold BMW using the Bimmerpost discount is pretty hard to beat. That's where I've got all mine from this time. Diffuser was 575 new. Went with a non-OEM eBay one on previous M4 for about 300 and it was fine but the weave wasn't 100% perfect - the MP is better. Just fitted the DCT carbon trim from them too.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2019, 11:54 AM   #6
DannyM4
Rep
Drives: M4

Thanks for all the info guys :-)
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2019, 02:43 AM   #7
rhm_SIIM4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: MY19 M4 CP (SMB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik21 View Post
Have a look at https://sbcarbon.co.uk/
Have a range of diffusers and based in the UK
Pretty big selection there! Not seen any reviews though ... anyone used them here?
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2019, 06:29 AM   #8
swissfraser
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F13 640d

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhm_SIIM4 View Post
Pretty big selection there! Not seen any reviews though ... anyone used them here?
I recently ordered from SB Carbon and as soon as I'd ordered I realised I had clicked on the wrong part - I am an idiot, I admit. I immediately contacted them by email, then by the contact form on their site, and then via chat on their facebook page asking them to cancel. I never received a response. Eventually after a week or so I pinged them again and they finally responded saying that my money would be refunded.

Can't vouch for their parts, but can definitely not recommend their customer service.

Contrastingly, I ordered a rear diffuser from Carbonwurkz and it arrived very quickly and is great quality.

Appreciate 0
      02-07-2019, 03:03 PM   #9
M444 RWP
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 CP Coupé

Hi mate, not sure if you're still looking for one or not but I'll have an OEM M performance one for sale very shortly. It's coming off a October 2018 build car barely seen any use at all! I'm replacing it with a Vorsteiner style as soon as possible. Let me know if you're itbetested
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2019, 03:53 AM   #10
AnthonyR
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G82

I have my Vorsteiner style one for sale if interested:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...6050074035929/
      02-13-2019, 11:39 AM   #11
Wahab
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhm_SIIM4 View Post
There are various pictures of their parts on Instagram. A lot of friends have been more than happy with their products
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2019, 11:40 AM   #12
Wahab
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissfraser View Post
I recently ordered from SB Carbon and as soon as I'd ordered I realised I had clicked on the wrong part - I am an idiot, I admit. I immediately contacted them by email, then by the contact form on their site, and then via chat on their facebook page asking them to cancel. I never received a response. Eventually after a week or so I pinged them again and they finally responded saying that my money would be refunded.

Can't vouch for their parts, but can definitely not recommend their customer service.

Contrastingly, I ordered a rear diffuser from Carbonwurkz and it arrived very quickly and is great quality.

Did you receive a refund?
Appreciate 0