European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Non-Automotive Classifieds

10-24-2019, 06:02 PM   #1
Dwdrums00
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Comp xDrive

M Drivers Program Voucher

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,250.00

Item Interest
I have a $1,550 voucher for a 1 day BMW M Drivers Program at either Thermal, CA or Spartanburg, SC; details in the link below. I have confirmed these are transferable. Asking $1250.00.

M Driver's Program:
"BMW M vehicles provide a dose of adrenaline each time you drive them, and the M Driver's Program* will give you some insight into how much breathtaking performance these vehicles really have.

This unique one-day class will pair you with one other driver as you start in a classroom learning the basics like driving the perfect line.
Then head out to the vehicle's natural habitat: the racetrack.
Participate in pulse-pounding exercises like wet skid-pad drifting, accelerating and high-speed lane changing while maintaining total vehicle control. Finally, get behind an instructor for lead-follow lapping.
They will show you the ideal line gradually until you're pushing your M as hard as you can. Can you keep up with them?"

https://bmwperformancecenter.com/school/classes/bmw/m

Last edited by Dwdrums00; 10-24-2019 at 06:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 01:27 AM   #2
Izzmeister
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwdrums00 View Post
I have a $1,550 voucher for a 1 day BMW M Drivers Program at either Thermal, CA or Spartanburg, SC; details in the link below. I have confirmed these are transferable. Asking $1250.00.

M Driver's Program:
"BMW M vehicles provide a dose of adrenaline each time you drive them, and the M Driver's Program* will give you some insight into how much breathtaking performance these vehicles really have.

This unique one-day class will pair you with one other driver as you start in a classroom learning the basics like driving the perfect line.
Participate in pulse-pounding exercises like wet skid-pad drifting, accelerating and high-speed lane changing while maintaining total vehicle control. Finally, get behind an instructor for lead-follow lapping.
They will show you the ideal line gradually until you're pushing your M as hard as you can. Can you keep up with them?"

Still for sale? Do they provide a car?
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2019, 11:22 AM   #3
Andrae26
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sakhir M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzmeister View Post
Quote:

M Driver's Program:

Thanks
I have one for sale because I have 2 vouchers. Pm me and yes you get to pick any M car at the event.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2019, 06:35 AM   #4
lewylew
Rep
Drives: 2017 M4

This class is tons of fun. You get to drive 4 different M models all BMW owned cars.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2019, 03:50 PM   #5
Dwdrums00
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzmeister View Post
Thanks
Yes, it's still for sale!

Best,
Jasen
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2019, 03:52 PM   #6
Dwdrums00
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrae26 View Post
I have one for sale because I have 2 vouchers. Pm me and yes you get to pick any M car at the event.
Thanks for poaching my thread!
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2019, 03:56 PM   #7
Dwdrums00
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

M3inMG Your PM box is full so I can't reply to you. I just got off the phone with the BMW Performance Center. They said all you have to do is provide them with the voucher code and you can sign up.

Best,
Jasen
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2019, 05:14 PM   #8
M3inMG
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2016 BMW F80  [0.00]
Quote:
M3inMG Your PM box is full so I can't reply to you. I just got off the phone with the BMW Performance Center. They said all you have to do is provide them with the voucher code and you can sign up.

Best,
Jasen
Thank you, I deleted the PM's

I will let you know asap. Im going to see what dates i can go
Appreciate 0