proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

08-29-2019, 11:56 AM   #1
Capt. Vic
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 cs

Atlanta Dealer Service

It was suggested that I post this here:

Any opinions or info on dealer service departments in Atlanta?

2019 M4 cs

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2019, 05:12 PM   #2
SloTUrtle
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Def don't take it to United BMW in Gwinnett. The curb 2 of my wheels and then tried to claim they didn't. Also I've emailed 5 times which I have proof regarding getting parts in for 2 recalls. My SA keeps saying its not in yet. I work for a body shop and actually called my BMW vendor to verify parts available and I could have it in 2 days. Ive given up on trying to get my wheels fixed and recall done.
      09-01-2019, 06:00 PM   #3
Clark_Kent
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloTUrtle View Post
Def don't take it to United BMW in Gwinnett. The curb 2 of my wheels and then tried to claim they didn't. Also I've emailed 5 times which I have proof regarding getting parts in for 2 recalls. My SA keeps saying its not in yet. I work for a body shop and actually called my BMW vendor to verify parts available and I could have it in 2 days. Ive given up on trying to get my wheels fixed and recall done.
I've never had an issue with United. Perhaps you had a bad actor. They have those everywhere. I've taken my last 3 M cars to United and it's not the closest to my home. In my experience they're better than any of the 5 BMW dealerships in the Atlanta Metro area. Nalley may be the worst. I've gone twice over the years and it's 100% amateur hour. They've got a bunch of kids and low performers as SAs. Take your car to Nalley BMW at your own risk.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2019, 08:44 PM   #4
SloTUrtle
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3

Sad thing is the SA I used to go to, he isn't a newbie and this was my 3rd time going/using him. From my knowledge he has been there for awhile. He remb me each time bc I always talk to him about Dinan stuff everytime.

The wheels I get he wanted to see but if I showed you the pics alone and not even in person, u can tell its not curb rash, just not consist way the rash flow.

So for this visit it was for a routine oil change, my SA was the one that advise that I had 2 recalls on the car, he is the one that told me that it would be done during the oil change, when I dropped off we talked about it again, when I picked up he then advises me that it wasn't done. 2-3 months later and 4-5 emails asking when these parts were going to come in, kept getting the same respond so I gave up. Even left a bad review but no one even bother to reach out to fix anything.

Trust me Im there with you about going further and passing other dealerships with more far nicer and newer facilites just to go to United. Honestly I had even plan on getting them to install everything Dinan on my M. Maybe I need to use ur SA instead
      09-22-2019, 10:47 PM   #5
Bimmers4life
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Vic View Post

2019 M4 cs

Thanks in advance.
As an owner of 3 late model BMWs (2018 M3, 2018 X5 and 2019 540i) I wouldn’t trust anyone but Gwinnett BMW to service all my cars. I work in the automotive industry so I know good customer service as it’s my job to provide it to my clients on a daily basis. Their service director is second to none. By far the friendliest and most professional I’ve ever met.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2019, 07:53 PM   #6
Faucetman
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Vic View Post

2019 M4 cs

Thanks in advance.
Taken my F80 ZCP to United Alpharetta twice. Service was ok, but both times took forever. They're struggling with not having enough techs according to them. They are booking appointments a week out and took 2 days just to diagnose my car. This was just last week.
Appreciate 0