proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3 / M4 Photos and Videos

10-01-2016, 02:00 PM   #353
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin | AutoTalent View Post
We need more pictures before the good weather goes away, Mark!
Ok mister, seeing as you were responsible for all of this lol!! A gorgeous day at Mosport (aka Canadian Tire Motorsport Park) with the Budds' BMW HPDE crew that run their M event every year. What a brilliant day and outstanding hospitality from Jason, Tiana and everyone else who ran our schedule like clockwork. Our pro instructors were once again BMW's Canadian Driver Development team who are just the best. Never fails that I learn something (or a few things lol) every year from these guys. An HPDE day wouldn't be the same without their invaluable tips and tricks. I've been doing track days for years but this was the first AutoX I've ever done. Out of the 30 of us who participated that day, the good 'ol Silverlake M3 took the honours!!

Anyways, on to a few of the pro pics (courtesy of Tony Hall's "See My Clients"). There were hundreds lol. And then Budds' sent us a gorgeous framed photo of our top choice. Impressive to say the least!!
Attached Images

M4_GTS1152.50
      10-02-2016, 03:28 AM   #354
Justin.AutoTalent
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Thanks Mark! It was a pleasure working with you on your build!

Beautiful

Looks like a beautiful day in Canada and a great time at AutoX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
Ok mister, seeing as you were responsible for all of this lol!! A gorgeous day at Mosport (aka Canadian Tire Motorsport Park) with the Budds' BMW HPDE crew that run their M event every year. What a brilliant day and outstanding hospitality from Jason, Tiana and everyone else who ran our schedule like clockwork. Our pro instructors were once again BMW's Canadian Driver Development team who are just the best. Never fails that I learn something (or a few things lol) every year from these guys. An HPDE day wouldn't be the same without their invaluable tips and tricks. I've been doing track days for years but this was the first AutoX I've ever done. Out of the 30 of us who participated that day, the good 'ol Silverlake M3 took the honours!!

Anyways, on to a few of the pro pics (courtesy of Tony Hall's "See My Clients"). There were hundreds lol. And then Budds' sent us a gorgeous framed photo of our top choice. Impressive to say the least!!
Appreciate 1
Mark's M617.00
      10-02-2016, 11:28 AM   #355
dubsesd
#dubspec
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5/ 2016 F80 M3 INDVL

You need some better photos! ill be in toronto oct16, let me know if you want to met up and ill take a few for you.

shot these yesterday at Calabogie

rolling shots need a proper shutter speed to display the car was actually moving and not stationary

MPE / M Performance & Carbon package / KW v3 / 20" HRE R101LW / 20" HRE 527s / Michelin PSS / 20% tint / 3d Design / Streckenn splitters / OEM GTS hood / EAS Carbon seatbacks / Carbon RKP sideskirt / Bootmod3 / M Performance Tri color alcantara / AWE S Flow
instagram: @ dubsesd
Appreciate 1
M3_JT16.00
      10-03-2016, 10:40 AM   #356
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post
You need some better photos! ill be in toronto oct16, let me know if you want to met up and ill take a few for you.

rolling shots need a proper shutter speed to display the car was actually moving and not stationary
Amazing shots and an amazing offer, thank you, but I'm up north to close up the summer home that weekend. It's a trailer actually but "summer home" sounds so much nicer lol.
      10-03-2016, 02:33 PM   #357
dubsesd
#dubspec
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5/ 2016 F80 M3 INDVL

no problem, there will always be next season.
MPE / M Performance & Carbon package / KW v3 / 20" HRE R101LW / 20" HRE 527s / Michelin PSS / 20% tint / 3d Design / Streckenn splitters / OEM GTS hood / EAS Carbon seatbacks / Carbon RKP sideskirt / Bootmod3 / M Performance Tri color alcantara / AWE S Flow
instagram: @ dubsesd
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2017, 10:21 PM   #358
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

I hope you believe imitation is the highest form of flattery. I'm searching for an S54 swapped E46 sedan and if i do in fact find one and finish the body to look like an M3, I plan on using your car as a template in terms of color scheme.

Your car is the really the only F80 that i drool over. It really is a stunning car!
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2017, 11:10 PM   #359
white2abbit
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cayman GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsesd View Post

Let me know when you guys are going this coming year and I'll swing by in my GT4!
'20 BMW M2 Competition (6spd, Euro-delivered July '19)
Appreciate 1
Mark's M617.00
      02-02-2017, 07:16 AM   #360
NewM3driver
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

Love that old car!
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2017, 10:07 AM   #361
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
I hope you believe imitation is the highest form of flattery. I'm searching for an S54 swapped E46 sedan and if i do in fact find one and finish the body to look like an M3, I plan on using your car as a template in terms of color scheme.

Your car is the really the only F80 that i drool over. It really is a stunning car!
Thankyou Joey for the kind words!! Very proud of it and still exciting to have a "one of one" colour on an M3. You'll be in good compamy with Silverlake!!