BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover

01-19-2020, 04:00 PM   #1
Automotive Goals
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2000 M5, 2018 M550i, 2022 M4

FS: 2018 M4 Competition - Tanzanite on Golden Brown

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling my Mint 2018 Competition M4. Car has been babied since day one. $83,285 MSRP.

Tanzanite Blue
Full Golden Brown Interior
Competition Package
Executive Package
**Manual Transmission**
Heated Steering Wheel
Power Rear Sunshade

Lots of carbon fiber added options:
- OEM M performance Carbon Mirror caps
- OEM M Performance Carbon Fiber Front Lip
- OEM M Performance Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk SPoiler
- OEM M Performance Carbon Fiber Front Splitters
- Carbon Fiber Side Skirts
- Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips

- AA Midpipe
- Awron Digital Gauge

Car is fully wrapped in clear wrap. Full Front, doors, trunk and rear bumper.

Attached Images

Last edited by Automotive Goals; 02-10-2020 at 06:46 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2020, 01:03 PM   #2
PKL
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4, 2022 X6

Nice car. Manual forever
      01-20-2020, 01:08 PM   #3
dcpatters
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M4

Damn, that's a gorgeous M4. GLWS.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2020, 02:24 PM   #4
OC335sedan
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 335is coupe

Awesome interior - never seen it before but it's my new favorite!
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 12:00 PM   #5
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Alpine White F32

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
If I offered you $60K I'd still be overpaying
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2020, 12:13 PM   #6
SAADTHESAV
Captain
Rep
Drives: '18 SMB F80 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by More_PSI View Post
If I offered you $60K I'd still be overpaying
Yeah this car would probably sell for $57k
Appreciate 1
      01-23-2020, 01:07 PM   #7
Automotive Goals
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAADTHESAV View Post
Not in a hurry to sell at all. If someone wants this spec with all the carbon pieces great, if not...Ill keep driving my favorite BMW so far!
      01-23-2020, 01:17 PM   #8
SAADTHESAV
Captain
Rep
Drives: '18 SMB F80 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecoce1 View Post
Quote:
Not in a hurry to sell at all. If someone wants this spec with all the carbon pieces great, if not...Ill keep driving my favorite BMW so far!
No definitely! That's the best way to approach it especially if you're not in a hurry to sell. It's a god damn beautiful car.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 01:13 AM   #9
Evil///M
Professional Hitman
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 V10+ | Colorado Z71

Garage List
Very nice!
Wish it was a different color, though.
      01-25-2020, 11:39 PM   #10
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No definitely! That's the best way to approach it especially if you're not in a hurry to sell. It's a god damn beautiful car.
I disagree. What's the point of building a car, trying to sell it for more than it's worth where the only person that would see the value is the person that wants that exact spec, but could do it themselves for roughly the same cost. It doesn't make sense. If you wanna sell your car, part it out and sell it.

It's like, anyone would entertain an offer for their car. Yet, your post says I'm just here to entertain offers.

Better off just posting pics of your build in a visual forum and calling it a day. If someone happens to want your build they'll offer you $60K and you'll say no I want what I paid for my mods. It's pointless.
Appreciate 1
F80_M797.00
      01-26-2020, 02:00 AM   #11
CMFT
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 F83

What is the brand of your rear diffuser?
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 02:31 AM   #12
joooiiiiii
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 ZCP

Quote:
I disagree. What's the point of building a car, trying to sell it for more than it's worth where the only person that would see the value is the person that wants that exact spec, but could do it themselves for roughly the same cost. It doesn't make sense. If you wanna sell your car, part it out and sell it.

It's like, anyone would entertain an offer for their car. Yet, your post says I'm just here to entertain offers.

Better off just posting pics of your build in a visual forum and calling it a day. If someone happens to want your build they'll offer you $60K and you'll say no I want what I paid for my mods. It's pointless.
Dude go away.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 03:47 AM   #13
aBMWfan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' M3/'15 M4/ '06 M3/ '09 M3/

Quote:

That’s pretty aggressive for someone who seems to post cringeworthy comments. Btw, got my asking price for the brakes
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 08:49 PM   #14
Automotive Goals
Captain
Rep

Quote:

My post is to offer my car for sale (the great thing is that I can ask whatever I want for MY car...if I get it great, if not...oh well). Sorry the price does not make you happy though. I have been on the forum for so long, that I am 100% sure if I put the car up for sale for $30k, I would still get someone that would tell me I am asking way too much!

Listing is for someone that might be interested in my car, for others, just enjoy the cool pictures. I know I do!
      01-26-2020, 09:07 PM   #15
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joooiiiiii View Post
Quote:

Dude go away.
Lmao c'mon bro. Bottom line is the price is too high and it isn't even a coveted color to be asking $65K. Look at the mileage?

Minus those calipers it's a clean car. But, everyone in this forum can agree the asking price is too high.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 09:09 PM   #16
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aBMWfan View Post
Quote:

That’s pretty aggressive for someone who seems to post cringeworthy comments. Btw, got my asking price for the brakes
Hey, I'm not scared to admit when I'm wrong. I assumed you tracked those calipers and the cracks were signs of wear. I was wrong about that. Good for you for getting what you asked. It's not as absurd as asking $65K for a 2018 M4 with that mileage.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 09:14 PM   #17
allinon72
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' M2C, 23' X1

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's pretty aggressive for someone who seems to post cringeworthy comments. Btw, got my asking price for the brakes
Hey, I'm not scared to admit when I'm wrong. I assumed you tracked those calipers and the cracks were signs of wear. I was wrong about that. Good for you for getting what you asked. It's not as absurd as asking $65K for a 2018 M4 with that mileage.
So you're not interested in the car, got it, now remove yourself from the thread.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 09:15 PM   #18
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

My post is to offer my car for sale (the great thing is that I can ask whatever I want for MY car...if I get it great, if not...oh well). Sorry the price does not make you happy though. I have been on the forum for so long, that I am 100% sure if I put the car up for sale for $30k, I would still get someone that would tell me I am asking way too much!

Listing is for someone that might be interested in my car, for others, just enjoy the cool pictures. I know I do!
Lmao, that's a bet! Put it up for $30K and show me one person that says you're asking too much.

The blue and brown is a beautiful combo and maybe you'll find someone to pay $65K.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...2691/overview/
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 09:16 PM   #19
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by allinon72 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's pretty aggressive for someone who seems to post cringeworthy comments. Btw, got my asking price for the brakes
So you're not interested in the car, got it, now remove yourself from the thread.
No thanks?
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 09:17 PM   #20
allinon72
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' M2C, 23' X1

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No thanks?
Alright, then allow yourself to be banned. Probably better that way.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2020, 09:20 PM   #21
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No thanks?
Alright, then allow yourself to be banned. Probably better that way.
Is there a button I press for that?
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2020, 08:14 AM   #22
Automotive Goals
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Lmao, that's a bet! Put it up for $30K and show me one person that says you're asking too much.

The blue and brown is a beautiful combo and maybe you'll find someone to pay $65K.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...2691/overview/
Are you even in the market for an m4? Or just bored? Maybe you are the moral police and don't like someone to overpay for an m4 because the calipers were repainted to match the interior?
Appreciate 0