GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Exterior Parts

10-15-2017, 10:48 PM   #45
Jbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '15 FO M4

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer2 View Post
Do you have pics of your car as it is right now? I wanna see this beast. Instagram? Twitter?
There are some pics on my IG (@joellyjoel). Nothing too recent, but I think most of the mods are done other than the Vorsteiner diffuser.

Here's a link to the first photoshoot done by Alekshop: http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1201420

I have the Vorsteiner GTS CF wing with gloss black painted risers sitting in the garage, but haven't decided on whether to install them or not. LCI tails and likely the GTS front lip will be on the way next week.
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 12:30 AM   #46
Bluer2
Captain
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbook View Post
There are some pics on my IG (@joellyjoel). Nothing too recent, but I think most of the mods are done other than the Vorsteiner diffuser.

Here's a link to the first photoshoot done by Alekshop: http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1201420

I have the Vorsteiner GTS CF wing with gloss black painted risers sitting in the garage, but haven't decided on whether to install them or not. LCI tails and likely the GTS front lip will be on the way next week.
Is that GTS front lip going to be new or used? because new cost an arm and a leg. lol.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 09:50 AM   #47
Jbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer2 View Post
Quote:

Is that GTS front lip going to be new or used? because new cost an arm and a leg. lol.
I'm getting the RKP from IND. I'm going to do a 2x2 CF upper lip with the Fall Line poly lower painted gloss black w/ fire orange CRT stripe on the edge. Not cheap, but the poly lower gives me some peace of mind since my car is pretty low.
Fire Orange F82 Built by Alekshop | Pure Stage 2 Turbos | Akrapovic Evolution and Downpipes | ESS T-500 Performance ECU Software | Evolution Racewerks Chargepipes | Gruppe M CAI | Awron Gauge w/ Valve Control | KW Clubsport | Brembo GT 380 F&R | 19" BBS FI-R | BMW Performance Seats, Aero, and Steering Wheel | Vorsteiner Diffuser | IND Cosmetics
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 09:55 AM   #48
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
I'm getting the RKP from IND. I'm going to do a 2x2 CF upper lip with the Fall Line poly lower painted gloss black w/ fire orange CRT stripe on the edge. Not cheap, but the poly lower gives me some peace of mind since my car is pretty low.
I'm looking at the same front lip combo - the poly lower piece is real peace of mind, and replaceable. Not sure if I was going to do body color on the lower lip, or just a CRT stripe like you're doing.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2017, 10:12 AM   #49
Jbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Quote:
I'm looking at the same front lip combo - the poly lower piece is real peace of mind, and replaceable. Not sure if I was going to do body color on the lower lip, or just a CRT stripe like you're doing.
I think the body color match works with certain colors. I think it's overkill with the brighter/louder colors. I don't think it will work well on oranges/reds/yellows or even some blues. The brighter the color, the more subtle body matched accents should be IMO. I'm sure there are some builds in those colors where it works well though.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2017, 03:51 AM   #50
Justin.AutoTalent
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
I think the body color match works with certain colors. I think it's overkill with the brighter/louder colors. I don't think it will work well on oranges/reds/yellows or even some blues. The brighter the color, the more subtle body matched accents should be IMO. I'm sure there are some builds in those colors where it works well though.
Dude, stoked for this. I remember a year ago we were talking Exotics Tuning hood. So glad to hear you picked this up!
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2017, 08:53 AM   #51
Jbook
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [9.44]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin.AutoTalent View Post
Quote:
Dude, stoked for this. I remember a year ago we were talking Exotics Tuning hood. So glad to hear you picked this up!
Hey man, hope all is well! Yeah, that hood looked badass. I was really concerned with the paint matching and ended up going all in on performance with the Pure Turbos at that point. Couldn't pass this hood up after discussing with Gabe. This next round of mods is all cosmetic and then I don't think there's much left for me other than putting in more seat time!
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2019, 09:09 PM   #52
boglehead
Mechanical Engineer
Rep
Drives: '17 M3

Still available?
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2019, 10:47 PM   #53
///M///
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2016 Manual AW F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by boglehead View Post
Still available?
Dude look at the date

My Amazing European Delivery Story
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2019, 05:35 PM   #54
bmw_M4.life
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 / 2018

Garage List
2016 BMW M4  [0.00]
2018 BMW M4  [0.00]
Still available

The hood still available I am interest special alpine white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe@TAG View Post
Hey guys,

Up for sale is my OEM GTS hood, painted in Alpine White with a Gloss Clear underside. Can be painted whatever color for buyer at extra cost and with full payment prior to painting.

No rock chips or scratches. Local pick up only.

$3700

Appreciate 0
      07-14-2019, 05:57 PM   #55
Kylewhooo
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Trade for oem hood??
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2019, 01:21 AM   #56
Justin.AutoTalent
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw_M4.life View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylewhooo View Post
Trade for oem hood??
It sold over a year ago
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2019, 01:53 AM   #57
gabriel.psd
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 AW 6MT

Garage List
2004 330ci  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw_M4.life View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylewhooo View Post
Trade for oem hood??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin.AutoTalent View Post
It sold over a year ago

Appreciate 0