Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

01-05-2024, 06:44 AM   #177
BMWILUVU
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340ix

Much like this country, perhaps college ball is a microcosm of, but something is going to change cause its just broken. Star players suddenly moving for unknown reasons called money. Teams in the west coast joining leagues in the east coast. Loyalty and alignments are gone. I did not watch most of the bowl games outside of the cfp because they were meaningless and I can't be the only one and the networks are concerned about that so there is going to have to be a commissioner of some sort maybe the networks will appoint since they are the source of all the money and chaos.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2024, 01:18 PM   #178
shimmy23
F15 daddymobile
Rep
Drives: GS X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
Much like this country, perhaps college ball is a microcosm of, but something is going to change cause its just broken. Star players suddenly moving for unknown reasons called money. Teams in the west coast joining leagues in the east coast. Loyalty and alignments are gone. I did not watch most of the bowl games outside of the cfp because they were meaningless and I can't be the only one and the networks are concerned about that so there is going to have to be a commissioner of some sort maybe the networks will appoint since they are the source of all the money and chaos.
its always been about the money
      01-09-2024, 06:39 PM   #179
BMWILUVU
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340ix

I think only the CFP bowl games should factor into the end of season rankings for reasons everyone is aware of.
Appreciate 0