European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M4 GTS Discussions

12-22-2022, 01:33 PM   #1
daveishi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS, G05 X5

FS: Millway Camber Plates for GTS

Putting up for sale my Millway Camber Plates that I had on my GTS for 1 year. Craftsmanship, quality, and engineering behind them are top notch, plus the black gives a great OEM+ look rather than an aftermarket color.

I spoke to the manufacturer about these specifically for our fitment and instead of going with the GTS variant he recommended the TTX, see their email below:

"You have ordered 90467-GTS but we also have a very similar product called 90467-TTX.
The difference is the damper height position. For some reason the GTS have the damper sticking up above the aluminum strut brace. That will not be a problem with a fixed top mount. But when you add camber the top pin and damper nut will interfere with the strut brace before reaching full camber. So that is the only cons for the GTS version.
So when we made the TTX version we lowered the uniball so the damper pin goes under the aluminum strut brace. I now talk about the damper position only. Whatever version you choose the ride height of the car will be exactly as before."

I installed them in Sept 2021 and just removed them in Nov 2022. No issues at all, and show no wear, I was just doing an entire suspension overhaul (springs, SPL arms, weight jacks, etc) and decided to swap these out for GC's thinking I could get more camber, however the arms may make the difference.

Anyway, I paid $583, asking $old shipped.

Posting here first as they are spec'd for GTS (5 bolt, KW coilovers) but will post to wider f8x groups soon.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Attached Images

Last edited by daveishi; 01-20-2023 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2023, 04:51 PM   #2
daveishi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS, G05 X5

Sold
Appreciate 0