European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

09-16-2021, 08:50 AM   #23
XsltAnalyst
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80, 957 Cayenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW F82 ///M4 View Post
I use the BMW branded leather care on my 2018 and have been very happy with it. I’ve used leatherique in the past on my older bmws that needed some rehab, and it’s a fantastic product for that purpose.

I also use a modified entry and exit technique when using the vehicle to avoid beating up the bolster. Goofy but over time it really does save the leather.
another vote for BMW branded interior /exterior car care products. Price is reasonable, they perform and smell good.

Also, keep in mind coupe seats will wear out faster compared to sedan, because of the way it's designed and how it takes slightly more effort to get in and out.

Also, optional merino leather wears faster compared to standard cloth/dakota leather seats.
Appreciate 0
      09-16-2021, 01:26 PM   #24
HyeM3
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

I'd say get a steamer. It's a versatile tool to easily and thoroughly clean/sanitize every inch of the interior with just water instead of having to use chemicals. A damp microfiber like mentioned above is the safest method but depending on your daily activities and uses with the car it may not be strong enough for built up oils and grime if you aren't constantly wiping things down
Appreciate 0