proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

Closed Thread

06-27-2023, 06:41 PM   #67
ValleyBall1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90

Yah - they do a great job advertising online but have NO clue what customer service is…at all!
Appreciate 1
      06-27-2023, 06:42 PM   #68
DiskoSleaZe
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValleyBall1 View Post
Yah - they do a great job advertising online but have NO clue what customer service is…at all!
I've heard it's one kid behind a computer running the whole thing lol
Appreciate 1
      06-27-2023, 06:43 PM   #69
ValleyBall1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90

That sounds about right!
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2023, 04:14 PM   #70
2018F80M3
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

I had a bad experience that they fixed. I bought the carbon fiber roundel set for my M3. I noticed about a week ago that the roundel on the hood looked bad. The clear coat looked aged and felt rough. I reached out to them and they sent me the hood and trunk roundels with a keychain and some candy of course. All of the other roundels from the original set (trunk, wheels, and steering wheel) still look good. Hopefully this one lasts.

Not sure how to add some pictures, but I have some.
Appreciate 1
      09-12-2023, 11:04 AM   #71
IQExtremer
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i G42

Just found out about this company and was very excited to make the first order for a spoiler for my new 2023 M240i. The order immediately went into shipping status with UPS tracking provided. Four days later, the status will still with label created and UPS not in possession of the package. Reached out was told will be shipped on the same day. Well, it is till not shipped now. Fast shipping is very important for customer satisfaction and would increase the likelihood someone would come back to order more. Here providing tracking number not actually shipping the product is ridiculous. Seems like I am venting here but i wanted let fellow bimmer owners to be aware of business practices of this company.
Appreciate 1
      09-18-2023, 11:35 PM   #72
Hk40caliber
Rep
Drives: X3 m40i

I wish I went here to read about BImmER PLUG before i spent my money. What a shady business. You're buying non oem products!! They are hiding behind there non refund policy. I'll have to go through disputing my charges. I'll go as far as arbitration if I have to. Products has not been shipped, I have requested to cancel before they even attempt to ship, as soon as I say cancel my order, they sent an email say it's shipped. When you check, the labels weren't even created and it's a partial order. They are COCK blocking you. Can't call anyone via phone, only chat. No one response until next day or hours. They repond with credit refund only. Don't buy from these guys.
Appreciate 2
Closed Thread