European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > F80 M3 / M4 Pricing, Ordering, European Delivery

07-05-2019, 03:42 PM   #1
itrocks4u
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80, F36, E90

BMW US incentives? What's available?

Hi all
I'm new to the US and trying to understand what sort of incentives are available to the consumers through various memberships and perks on top of the typical manufacturer's credits?

- BMW incentives (standard)
- Dealer discount (negotiate)
- BMW loyalty - How much is this on M4 CS?
- Corporate programs - It seems like its either BMW loyalty or corporate but you cannot combine both?

Anything else that does not require a one year membership and easy to get? USAAA, Costco, etc?
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 08:22 PM   #2
Tuscan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Public Transportation

Incentives change every month. Loyalty was $2500 for 4 series on June. It might change this Monday or stay the same.

There is a $1000 discount for recent college graduates.

You can also become a BMW CCA member.
      07-05-2019, 09:50 PM   #3
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscan View Post
You can also become a BMW CCA member.
To expand on this, normally you have to be a BMW CCA member for at least one consecutive year in order to qualify for a rebate, which is $500 for an F80/F82. Membership is $48/year. However, you are now able to join for 3 years for $134 and qualify immediately. In this case you just have to be a member by the time you take delivery as the rebate is done after the sale. If you do join, please use member #444697 as a referral.

Spend $134 to get back $500? I'll do that deal any day!

Appreciate 0
      07-05-2019, 11:19 PM   #4
itrocks4u
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80, F36, E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD ///M4 View Post
To expand on this, normally you have to be a BMW CCA member for at least one consecutive year in order to qualify for a rebate, which is $500 for an F80/F82. Membership is $48/year. However, you are now able to join for 3 years for $134 and qualify immediately. In this case you just have to be a member by the time you take delivery as the rebate is done after the sale. If you do join, please use member #444697 as a referral.

Thank you. Are you sure this is not something I have to bring up front?

Anything else?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2019, 08:00 AM   #5
///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrocks4u View Post
Quote:

Anything else?
You don't "bring" that anywhere. After the car is purchased/leased you submit the required ppwk from the transaction to the BMW CCA. They will issue and send you a $500 check.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 05:38 PM   #6
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by itrocks4u View Post

Anything else?
The BMW CCA rebate is completely unrelated to any incentives your dealer might offer. It's not anything that you need to bring up to your dealer and they probably won't even care. I just looked at the terms and conditions and you don't even have to be a member when you buy/lease the vehicle; you can join up until 15 days after you purchase/lease your vehicle:
"Read all of the terms and conditions below to make sure you qualify. Have you purchased a three year membership no later than 15 days after your vehicle Purchase/lease? If you’re not sure, check your “Member Since” date on your current membership card or email us at rewards@bmwcca.org"
You can find all of the details directly at the source: https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

Appreciate 0
      07-09-2019, 12:10 PM   #7
jd__m4
Captain
Rep
Drives: AY M4

Quote:
The BMW CCA rebate is completely unrelated to any incentives your dealer might offer. It's not anything that you need to bring up to your dealer and they probably won't even care. I just looked at the terms and conditions and you don't even have to be a member when you buy/lease the vehicle; you can join up until 15 days after you purchase/lease your vehicle:
"Read all of the terms and conditions below to make sure you qualify. Have you purchased a three year membership no later than 15 days after your vehicle Purchase/lease? If you’re not sure, check your “Member Since” date on your current membership card or email us at rewards@bmwcca.org"
You can find all of the details directly at the source: https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate
Yup- I signed up for a membership a couple days after I bought my M3. Did the 3 year membership, submitted the paperwork for the rebate, and got my $500 check some weeks later.
Appreciate 1
SD ///M42992.00