Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > BMW M3 (F80) and BMW M4 (F82) General Forum

Yesterday, 08:12 PM   #199
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 M4 CS, 16 F150, 19 M550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Tom Cruise View Post
Maybe your SA stayed in the car while it was on the scale lol
It would’ve been more then.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:07 PM   #200
CAlexio
Registered
Rep
Drives: m4CS

m4cs ground clearance test - San Francisco

Hello one and all,

my first post here, forum requires to make one post before starting a new thread, so apologies for the off-topic entry I'm making.

I'm about to sign on the dotted line for an M4cs and i have a concern that the weird angle entry for my garage in San Francisco may be too much for this car to handle. I realize this is a massive request, but if anyone has an m4cs (or an m3cs) and lives close to San Francisco, AND would be willing to make the trip to do a garage ground clearance test.. then name your price for your time and we'll make a deal.

thank you,

Last edited by CAlexio; Yesterday at 09:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:32 PM   #201
MyFragileHalogen
Captain
Rep
Drives: '16 M4 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAlexio View Post
Hello one and all,

my first post here, forum requires to make one post before starting a new thread, so apologies for the off-topic entry I'm making.

I'm about to sign on the dotted line for an M4cs and i have a concern that the weird angle entry for my garage in San Francisco may be too much for this car to handle. I realize this is a massive request, but if anyone has an m4cs (or an m3cs) and lives close to San Francisco, AND would be willing to make the trip to do a garage ground clearance test.. then name your price for your time and we'll make a deal.

thank you,
maybe ask them to measure the lowest point of interest from ground, and then tape something in that size below your front bumper or so to test/simulate it?

edit: nevermind. it only would work if you already have a base m3/m4
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:19 AM   #202
CAlexio
Registered
Rep
Drives: m4CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFragileHalogen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAlexio View Post
Hello one and all,

thank you,
maybe ask them to measure the lowest point of interest from ground, and then tape something in that size below your front bumper or so to test/simulate it?

edit: nevermind. it only would work if you already have a base m3/m4
Found someone to come over this Sunday.. that was waaay faster than expected. Fingers crossed it gets in, would love to purchase this car, great daily and occasional fun machine.
Appreciate 0