Coby Wheel
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Wheels / Tires

10-13-2016, 11:31 AM   #1
M4MIAMI
United_States
Rep
Drives: Austin Yellow - F83 M4

VMB5 - Velgen Wheels 20" Satin-Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,250.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hi Guys,

I have my set of Velgen Wheels for sale in Satin-Black color, see video below. $1250 + S&H unless you're picking them up.
Tires are NOT included. Works with stock TPM's

- Fitment is perfect on these, NO RUB Zone!
Specs:
Front 20 * 9 offset 18
Rear 20 * 10.5 offset 26
Lug Pattern 5/120

Brief Video of the Wheels:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3ovcwzdj9...%20PM.mov?dl=0

Velgen Wheels Website:
http://velgenwheels.com/project/velg...5-satin-black/

The wheels were driven about 3 - 3.5K miles on my BMW from March - June, since then they were stored in my house.
The rears were installed again temporarily for 2 weeks as my other set needed touch-up since the guys at the tire shop scratched it while installing new rubber. (Scratch was on my current set not this which is for sale.)

Reason of sale: NONE, I just decided to go for a different look on my car.

- The setup I had on the photos displayed below were the following:
Springs H&R Super Sport
Tires Hankook Ventus V12
Front 255/30/20
Rear 285/30/20

Hope this covers most of your questions, the wheels are in great condition, if you are serious PM me and I will be glad to text or e-mail you some close-ups etc.

Thanks for your time, have a great day.

Attached Images

Last edited by M4MIAMI; 10-14-2016 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: didn't save my price entered
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2016, 08:47 AM   #2
M4MIAMI
United_States
Rep

Exclamation BUMP

bump
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2016, 10:09 PM   #3
La_Mar1na
La_Mar1na
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 BMW M4 Convertible (daily)

Garage List
2013 335is  [10.00]
2015 BMW F80 M3  [10.00]
2016 BMW M4 Cabriolet  [9.00]
bump! what're you lowered on btw
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2016, 08:39 AM   #4
M4MIAMI
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifo914 View Post
bump! what're you lowered on btw
H&R Super Sports
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2016, 03:33 PM   #5
La_Mar1na
La_Mar1na
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 335is  [10.00]
2015 BMW F80 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4MIAMI View Post
H&R Super Sports
on a convertible?! h&r only makes sports for our car? how'd you get it to work?
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2016, 08:59 AM   #6
M4MIAMI
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifo914 View Post
on a convertible?! h&r only makes sports for our car? how'd you get it to work?
Well, before I got the car I researched already a bit of what I want to do to it.
H&R had the SS springs listed as it was a fit for the Vert on their website so I got them from my friend.

I took my car to get them installed with the wheels above and they said the Springs aren't meant for my car, which I went to the website immediately to find out it really isn't there now. I knew I saw what I saw so I have called in Costumer Support of H&R and asked them specifically if they have removed it or not and why?

Gentleman replied YES it has been removed reason being below:
They removed the SS for vert because the extra weight of the roof plus if 2 heavy people would sit in the back with the trunk full I may not get enough dampering.

Well 1st of all no 2 big people fit back there and the car feels perfect with 2 people in the rear with luggage in trunk. Drove 250 miles like that at 100+ wherever I could and there is truly no difference besides tightness in corners which are all a plus for me. Haven't experienced any dampering issues at all either.

To be honest I love the way it sits so no complains on my side, and fact they didn't remove it bc of an issue and the guy over the phone said I am safe to install them if I like the lower look. I called the shop and told them to do it. The outcome was better than I expected. People ask me all the time what am sitting on.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2016, 09:01 PM   #7
La_Mar1na
La_Mar1na
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 335is  [10.00]
2015 BMW F80 M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Well, before I got the car I researched already a bit of what I want to do to it.
H&R had the SS springs listed as it was a fit for the Vert on their website so I got them from my friend.

I took my car to get them installed with the wheels above and they said the Springs aren't meant for my car, which I went to the website immediately to find out it really isn't there now. I knew I saw what I saw so I have called in Costumer Support of H&R and asked them specifically if they have removed it or not and why?

They removed the SS for vert because the extra weight of the roof plus if 2 heavy people would sit in the back with the trunk full I may not get enough dampering.

Well 1st of all no 2 big people fit back there and the car feels perfect with 2 people in the rear with luggage in trunk. Drove 250 miles like that at 100+ wherever I could and there is truly no difference besides tightness in corners which are all a plus for me. Haven't experienced any dampering issues at all either.

To be honest I love the way it sits so no complains on my side, and fact they didn't remove it bc of an issue and the guy over the phone said I am safe to install them if I like the lower look. I called the shop and told them to do it. The outcome was better than I expected. People ask me all the time what am sitting on.

Hope this helps.
well god damn it!!! i had a feeling it had something to do with the weight!! are you selling ur springs or just the wheels?
Appreciate 1
      10-18-2016, 10:12 PM   #8
M4MIAMI
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifo914
Quote:

Hope this helps.
well god damn it!!! i had a feeling it had something to do with the weight!! are you selling ur springs or just the wheels?
Only selling the wheels
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2016, 10:46 AM   #9
M4MIAMI
United_States
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0