GetBMWParts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics

09-06-2022, 09:36 PM   #1
RocketM4N
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

FS: Integral Audio Sound Stage DSP Ultra

NEW IN BOX*** Located in Orange County / Available to ship
INFO: https://integralaudio.com/soundstagedsp-ultra.html

Long story short, I received the system and sold the M4 before having the chance to install it in my car. The whole thing is still new in box(es) in the corner of my living room. I haven't even opened it yet.

Specifically, the system for sale is an upgrade to the HK systems rather than the base or Hifi systems in the M4, and many people have installed it in an M3 with minor modifications. I am unsure of the specific steps or requirements of doing that, but my understanding is that it's not too complex. I can help get a better answer if needed.

I'm asking $4000 but am open to reasonable offers. I'm mostly just trying to get my investment back on them. I'm unsure how much shipping would cost, but we can discuss it, and I can get shipping quotes if needed. Even better if you live local to LA/ OC.

A new in-box system on the IA website would cost $4,919.17 after taxes and shipping.

Please, let me know if you have any other questions!

I can also post pictures if needed, but two boxes in the corner of a cramped apartment are not the most exciting things to look at. (Just ask my fiance her opinion about them taking up space in our living room)

Thanks All!
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2022, 04:38 PM   #2
RocketM4N
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL 3000 takes it
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2022, 07:22 PM   #3
m2cWW
Private First Class
Rep