Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

04-12-2022, 09:47 AM   #1
rockstar b
Rep
Drives: 2021 M4

Kuba86 - GTS Coding for Manual Transmission and base suspension

After digging through threads for quite a while, I seemed to notice that most GTS/CS coding update threads were populated by DCT and/or ZCP guys. I didn't really see a lot of information for my setup, which is a base 2015 M6 car. The process with Kuba was as easy as everyone says. He remoted in and was done within 20 minutes. I highly recommend him for any service he provides.

I was mostly interested in the GTS steering and diff coding. I don't really hoon around that much, so I doubt I'll be able to ever provide any input on the MDM coding. First off, the steering is just perfect now. The dead zone at 12:00 is completely gone and the steering is razor sharp. The return-to-center now feels equivalent to dialing in more caster - it just kind of pulls back home when you release the wheel.

As for the diff, my take-offs from stops are much, much smoother. I've been driving manual cars for my entire life, and this car was always a crap shoot on if I could pull away smoothly (I have done the CDV delete). Now it's a no-brainer - easy pull-aways with no drama. Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2022, 06:47 AM   #2
amrazM
mTekMods
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a granny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar b View Post

As for the diff, my take-offs from stops are much, much smoother. I've been driving manual cars for my entire life, and this car was always a crap shoot on if I could pull away smoothly (I have done the CDV delete). Now it's a no-brainer - easy pull-aways with no drama. Thanks again!
Just curious, how could differential programming make pulling away in a straight line different? I would understand if youre launching obv the locking rate and percentage of lock will be a factor, but a normal take off in a straight line?

G-Power Supercharged
First DCT to Manual Conversion Worldwide
KW CS, BBS RI-A, BW Headers, Snow 2.5
Appreciate 0