proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications

12-27-2020, 09:00 PM   #1
garrettjusmc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F80

Have You Seen Cinnamon Seats In The F80?

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. I am playing with different modifications right now, I am in the cosmetic phase. I am in a Laguna Seca Blue color F80, and I just think it would be the coolest thing to find a set of cinnamon brown seats, like we had for the E46.

I am currently in carbon structure seats, and think extremely highly of their looks and function.

I haven't though seen an LSB F80 with the old Cinnamon color. Does it exist as an option, is there a unicorn out there somewhere? I'd love to see some pictures.

I did see a guy with a show car who had custom seats done, and I thought it looked incredible.
      12-27-2020, 09:13 PM   #2
RugbyBro
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M3

Golden Brown is probably closest followed by Amaro Brown. Haven’t seen Cinnamon but maybe it exists somewhere.

If you pick up a leather set of seats and really want Cinnamon, you could get a
re-dye. Could be relatively costly but I’m not the arbiter of how anyone spends their money

Edit: check this thread out: https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1138869
      12-28-2020, 07:00 AM   #3
garrettjusmc
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
Golden Brown is probably closest followed by Amaro Brown. Haven't seen Cinnamon but maybe it exists somewhere.

If you pick up a leather set of seats and really want Cinnamon, you could get a
re-dye. Could be relatively costly but I'm not the arbiter of how anyone spends their money

Edit: check this thread out: https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1138869
Ya thanks. I've seen those two colors as I've searched around. Either would probably look nice.

Not looking to do a redye. I'd be more likely to do what some have and get custom m seats and then just do new leather.

Not sure it's something I would even want to do. Just think it would be cool to see the unicorn if it's out there.
      12-28-2020, 06:00 PM   #4
bsmf8x
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82

I sold someone a steering wheel and he had cinnamon seats in his f80. Somewhere in the tri state
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2020, 08:57 PM   #5
garrettjusmc
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmf8x View Post
I sold someone a steering wheel and he had cinnamon seats in his f80. Somewhere in the tri state

Gosh I'd love to see it!