R44 Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

11-24-2018, 08:34 AM   #1
farbmw
Brigadier General
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 6SPD MANUAL!

Need help with Connected Drive widgets on my 2015 M4

Hello all,

Need your insight and help on a problem that Connect Drive customer service or the BMW Genius can't figure out.

I just renew my BMW ConnectedDrive Services Professional for the next year about 3 weeks ago and I finally got real time traffic and BMW online working but what I can't get to work is any of my widgets e.g. (weather, Flickr clock etc)

So I hope someone knows what is going on with my iDrive and help me fix this issue.

Hopefully canadian33 may know what is going on as well.

So here are some pics of what is happening.

The first pic as you can see BMW Online is working fine.

The second pic is what option I pick to display on the split screen.

The last pic is the final result, no widget or error message but the speaker symbol is up and I can't access it to hear what it wants to tell me.

So I think it could be still a connection problem to ConnectDrive on the BMW Canada side.

It is really bothering me that I was willing to pay to renew my service and I am not getting what I paid for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You
Attached Images

Link to my M4 euro delivery! http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1006526
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2020, 04:06 PM   #2
Rob_M8
Registered
Rep
Drives: '20 M8

I'm running into the same problem were you able to get this fixed?
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2020, 04:17 PM   #3
farbmw
Brigadier General
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVKX6///M View Post
I'm running into the same problem were you able to get this fixed?
Yes and No I did a Nav Map update last year and it reset it and it worked until I let the subscription run out, then I was back at square one again so I have to their wait until the next Nav map update is available or revert back to a older map and load in the newer version again and see if that resets it, or go to the dealer and get a full software update and see if that works.

Link to my M4 euro delivery! http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1006526
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2022, 12:58 PM   #4
farbmw
Brigadier General
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Will after all this time I finally got my weather widget back, I had to update the HU_NBT module which is huge it took about an hour to update and after execution it

https://youtu.be/olQAbA4WPpo

Appreciate 0