Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons

10-16-2021, 04:00 PM   #1
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Alpine White F32

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
BM3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
BM3 license for sale

Traded in my M4 for another, but gonna wait until the warranty expires before doing another BM3.

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 06:08 PM   #2
F87_M2SH
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Bm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by More_PSI View Post
BM3 license for sale

Traded in my M4 for another, but gonna wait until the warranty expires before doing another BM3.
Hi i direct messaged you
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2021, 01:53 AM   #3
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Just a heads up to other potential sellers. You probably don't want to do business with this buyer. He opened a PayPal case against me claiming he didn't receive the entire tune.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2021, 09:16 AM   #4
M3god
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: f80 m3

Quote:
Just a heads up to other potential sellers. You probably don't want to do business with this buyer. He opened a PayPal case against me claiming he didn't receive the entire tune.
Smh people are really money hungry
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 09:31 AM   #5
F87_M2SH
Private
Rep

Quote:
Don't buy from this seller he will take your money not an honest person. First he never sent me the whole tune and as well as the cable like we agreed on also I texted him and he never replied then I figured out that he blocked me. As well as I only got 1 map I can't access the whole OTS MAPS PACKAGE it only allowing me to use 1 MAP.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 01:16 PM   #6
9M71
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 | 6MT

Sounds like another day of Bimmerpost court.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 01:48 PM   #7
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
This guy called me 13 times within two days, so yeah, I directed him to BM3 for questions about the tune bc im not a customer service agent running a business. I sold a used product on a forum and think the transaction should be done with after both parties received payment/product.

You know how many people have called me 13 times within two days in my entire life? This guy alone. I can't even tell you how much that bothers me, who the F keeps calling someone over and over unless it's an emergency?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 08:23 PM   #8
F87_M2SH
Private
Rep

Quote:
This guy called me 13 times within two days, so yeah, I directed him to BM3 for questions about the tune bc im not a customer service agent running a business. I sold a used product on a forum and think the transaction should be done with after both parties received payment/product.

You know how many people have called me 13 times within two days in my entire life? This guy alone. I can't even tell you how much that bothers me, who the F keeps calling someone over and over unless it's an emergency?
Lol called you 14 times. Actually correction texted you 1 time and that was it you literally blocked me after when I texted you for the cable talking about calling you get it right buddy. If I did call you I want you 14 post it here on the forum my missed calls. Man you are full of it and and you blocked me because you know you scammed me. Talking about calling you 14 times lol.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 08:31 PM   #9
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadym3beast View Post
Quote:

Lol called you 14 times. Actually correction texted you 1 time and that was it you literally blocked me after when I texted you for the cable talking about calling you get it right buddy. If I did call you I want you 14 post it here on the forum my missed calls. Man you are full of it and and you blocked me because you know you scammed me. Talking about calling you 14 times lol.
My apologies! 8 from you and 3 from your brother. Maybe you should do some research about what you buy first. There's no way for me to send you a partial license. Do you even know what you bought?
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2021, 08:38 PM   #10
F87_M2SH
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My apologies! 8 from you and 3 from your brother. Maybe you should do some research about what you buy first. There's no way for me to send you a partial license. Do you even know what you bought?
Do you even know what you sold. I know a partial map 1 map not wasting my time with people like you.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2021, 02:16 AM   #11
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Do you even know what you sold. I know a partial map 1 map not wasting my time with people like you.
This POS provided a fake tracking number to PayPal that he's sent my BM3 license back to me and they refunded him $325.

He's a real piece of work.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2021, 09:21 AM   #12
F87_M2SH
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This POS provided a fake tracking number to PayPal that he's sent my BM3 license back to me and they refunded him $325.

He's a real piece of work.
His dumb ass didn't say that the OTS MAPS are not transferable I had to contact BM3 and that what they said so I had to spend another 100 dollars for the OTS plus what I paid for his shit. Don't buy from this seller he is rude and disrespectful you guys can look at his previous threads. They should kick people like him out of the forum.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2021, 12:23 PM   #13
More_PSI
Private First Class
Rep

Garage List
2020 BMW M4  [0.00]
He sent me back the money that PayPal refunded him. Thank you
Appreciate 0