Mo Reviews
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > UK

04-22-2016, 01:47 PM   #67
gtsussex
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: SMB M3 CP with lots of carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjwojcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtsussex View Post
Apparently I am not the first....
Why do they whistle, then? Are they a different shape?
No idea. Just night and day difference the minute they put the originals back on.
San Marino Blue M3 Competition Package with Carbon tat, ACS RS suspension, uprated brakes, 'modded' exhaust and a weeny bit more power courtesy of JF Automotive; M235i Convertible with ACS Sports Suspension; Disco 5 HSE Lux
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2016, 02:23 PM   #68
Foretrees
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 YMB-MP Carbon-MPE Carbon

Quote:
Lucky you - wish mine hadn't whistled but such is life - won't chance it again. Good news is refund pays for the lion's share of my detailing so every cloud and all that!!!
That's very true, I swaped the spacers last weekend, so 12m F and 15m R now and that's ended the stone chipping on the lower door, was shocked to see all the marks, pop up a picture after the detailing please
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2016, 03:51 PM   #69
gtsussex
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: SMB M3 CP with lots of carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foretrees
Quote:
Lucky you - wish mine hadn't whistled but such is life - won't chance it again. Good news is refund pays for the lion's share of my detailing so every cloud and all that!!!
That's very true, I swaped the spacers last weekend, so 12m F and 15m R now and that's ended the stone chipping on the lower door, was shocked to see all the marks, pop up a picture after the detailing please
Will do :-)
San Marino Blue M3 Competition Package with Carbon tat, ACS RS suspension, uprated brakes, 'modded' exhaust and a weeny bit more power courtesy of JF Automotive; M235i Convertible with ACS Sports Suspension; Disco 5 HSE Lux
Appreciate 0