Euromotive Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > CENTRAL/SOUTH AMERICA

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-29-2019, 12:47 PM   #2333
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
Actually I do remember haha. Fun times messing with sales ppl
We actually weren't messing with him (at first) as we were really interested in possibly switching to Audi to change it up/try it. That experience didn't help.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2019, 05:09 PM   #2334
Arcades
Lup's Kid
Arcades's Avatar
Taiwan
2381
Rep
3,696
Posts

Drives: 18' Grigio Medio F80
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
We actually weren't messing with him (at first) as we were really interested in possibly switching to Audi to change it up/try it. That experience didn't help.
Maybe dealership sales are slightly better. For the most part I think a lot of the auto show people are... dumb? lol

I'm still personally curious on the RS5. Despite my dislike for large doors.
__________________
'18 Grigio Medio/Nutmeg BMW F80 M3 Competition "Stella" // '17 Mahogany Metallic/Black Porsche Macan S "Gisele"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You're making babies for me!
Appreciate 1
minn196908.50

      04-29-2019, 07:35 PM   #2335
Arcades
Lup's Kid
Arcades's Avatar
Taiwan
2381
Rep
3,696
Posts

Drives: 18' Grigio Medio F80
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
On other note...

Didn't get to meet Wah because Disneyland apparently. :P
__________________
'18 Grigio Medio/Nutmeg BMW F80 M3 Competition "Stella" // '17 Mahogany Metallic/Black Porsche Macan S "Gisele"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You're making babies for me!
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2019, 09:38 PM   #2336
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Dropped my M3 off at the dealer to get the suspension work done today. I asked the SA if they had anything fun to drive loaner wise and he said compared to the M3, no. But, he did have a brand new nicely equipped 330 (xDrive of course).

Iíve got to say Iím stunned. I actually like driving it and it is fun unlike no other F3X car Iíve driven. I hated the N20 with a passion, but the B48 is a really nice engine. It pulls nicely and doesnít sound like a 12 year old diesel VW nor feel as rough as one. The suspension is decent/not floaty, the steering is lively and goes nicely with a lighter feeling front end that actually wants to turn. The interior is decent enough and the new digital dash has some cool features/doesnít bother me. I canít get used to where the Start/Stop button is though. I really wasnít expecting this and I am very impressed. Nice job BMW, you made a regular 3 series fun to drive again.
Appreciate 2
GrussGott9105.50
Arcades2381.00

      04-29-2019, 09:39 PM   #2337
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
Maybe dealership sales are slightly better. For the most part I think a lot of the auto show people are... dumb? lol

I'm still personally curious on the RS5. Despite my dislike for large doors.
Yup, Iíd really like to drive an RS5 as well. If you like it though you might as well buy it rather than lease. I love how they look inside and out.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2019, 09:46 PM   #2338
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
9106
Rep
7,522
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Hey last night I heard Arya did this:



And then this:



But it could all be rumors so you probably shouldn't believe it until you actually see it for yourself.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 2
minn196908.50
myzmak2230.50

      04-29-2019, 09:49 PM   #2339
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Hey last night I heard Arya did this:



And then this:



But it could all be rumors so you probably shouldn't believe it until you actually see it for yourself.
Never saw more than 5 minutes of that show. In that time I saw some blonde chick ride in on a dragon and torched a bunch of dudes. I thought it was some weird European porno.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2019, 10:26 PM   #2340
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
9106
Rep
7,522
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Never saw more than 5 minutes of that show. In that time I saw some blonde chick ride in on a dragon and torched a bunch of dudes. I thought it was some weird European porno.
Well, we all attempt to understand new things via that which we know.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 2
minn196908.50
myzmak2230.50

      04-29-2019, 11:36 PM   #2341
Arcades
Lup's Kid
Arcades's Avatar
Taiwan
2381
Rep
3,696
Posts

Drives: 18' Grigio Medio F80
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Well, we all attempt to understand new things via that which we know.
I was disappointed with the episode or GoT in general.

I'm not big on GoT because I find the TV show a bit... well stupid. Maybe the books from George RR Martin are better? (I highly doubt it) but after 8 seasons of saying how these enemies are going to kill just about everything, it ends in... such a stupid fashion in 1 episode seems extremely dumb.

Don't remind me how idiotic some of the "army strategies" are. So... their strat is to... sacrifice half of their entire army from the get go to do... what? Against an enemy that can raise the DEAD they say... lets just throw these dudes on horses against them because why the hell not?

Half of the leaders have fought those enemies before and THAT is the best they can fucking come up with? What? There wasn't any better strategy than... lets throw bodies at the dead and then pray for a miracle that the other dude forgets to raise all the people they just killed.

Give me a break.
__________________
'18 Grigio Medio/Nutmeg BMW F80 M3 Competition "Stella" // '17 Mahogany Metallic/Black Porsche Macan S "Gisele"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You're making babies for me!
Appreciate 1
minn196908.50

      04-30-2019, 06:02 AM   #2342
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
I was disappointed with the episode or GoT in general.

I'm not big on GoT because I find the TV show a bit... well stupid. Maybe the books from George RR Martin are better? (I highly doubt it) but after 8 seasons of saying how these enemies are going to kill just about everything, it ends in... such a stupid fashion in 1 episode seems extremely dumb.

Don't remind me how idiotic some of the "army strategies" are. So... their strat is to... sacrifice half of their entire army from the get go to do... what? Against an enemy that can raise the DEAD they say... lets just throw these dudes on horses against them because why the hell not?

Half of the leaders have fought those enemies before and THAT is the best they can fucking come up with? What? There wasn't any better strategy than... lets throw bodies at the dead and then pray for a miracle that the other dude forgets to raise all the people they just killed.

Give me a break.
Focus young one, hot chicks on dragons...........
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2019, 10:01 AM   #2343
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9560
Rep
8,215
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
I was disappointed with the episode or GoT in general.

I'm not big on GoT because I find the TV show a bit... well stupid. Maybe the books from George RR Martin are better? (I highly doubt it) but after 8 seasons of saying how these enemies are going to kill just about everything, it ends in... such a stupid fashion in 1 episode seems extremely dumb.

Don't remind me how idiotic some of the "army strategies" are. So... their strat is to... sacrifice half of their entire army from the get go to do... what? Against an enemy that can raise the DEAD they say... lets just throw these dudes on horses against them because why the hell not?

Half of the leaders have fought those enemies before and THAT is the best they can fucking come up with? What? There wasn't any better strategy than... lets throw bodies at the dead and then pray for a miracle that the other dude forgets to raise all the people they just killed.

Give me a break.
Focus young one, hot chicks on dragons...........
But it was cold and she was all wrapped up

Arya pulls this bs move and all the dead drop -SMH
Appreciate 1
minn196908.50

      04-30-2019, 11:47 AM   #2344
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
But it was cold and she was all wrapped up

Arya pulls this bs move and all the dead drop -SMH
The 5 minutes I watched was quite a while ago. No idea what season it was. No idea who either of those people are you and Gruss are talking about. I like the one dudes look though, maybe I should give it a try.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2019, 12:01 PM   #2345
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10393
Rep
13,122
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
My my first try reading the series, I gave up after two chapters, thought it was dumb.

Years later, after season one on HBO, I tried reading the books again. Got hooked after reading three chapters of book one.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 1
minn196908.50

      04-30-2019, 12:05 PM   #2346
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Does anyone else here suffer from mild to medium stubborness? I think I do.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
minn196908.50

      04-30-2019, 01:00 PM   #2347
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
9106
Rep
7,522
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
The 5 minutes I watched was quite a while ago. No idea what season it was. No idea who either of those people are you and Gruss are talking about. I like the one dudes look though, maybe I should give it a try.
TBH, I've only seen a few episodes of S1 and then quit. worst. porn. ever.

I just posted that to ruin anybody's GoT life that hasn't seen the episode and was really looking forward to it because they're garbage people and deserve to have their GoT lives ruined.

Anyway, my point is, there's so much better porn out there ... like this:

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 1
minn196908.50

      04-30-2019, 01:05 PM   #2348
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Does anyone else here suffer from mild to medium stubborness? I think I do.
I used to be very much so, but I learned to mellow out. I like it much better this way.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2019, 01:57 PM   #2349
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I used to be very much so, but I learned to mellow out. I like it much better this way.
I'm too. I just wanted a knitted fence.

Then I built one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 1
minn196908.50

      04-30-2019, 07:20 PM   #2350
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10393
Rep
13,122
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Does anyone else here suffer from mild to medium stubborness? I think I do.
No, and you can't make me......
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 2
minn196908.50
Lups11061.00

      04-30-2019, 07:35 PM   #2351
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6909
Rep
7,374
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I'm too. I just wanted a knitted fence.

Then I built one.
Please post a picture of what this looks like.
Appreciate 1
Lups11061.00

      04-30-2019, 09:50 PM   #2352
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
9106
Rep
7,522
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post

I'm too. I just wanted a knitted fence. Then I built one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post

Please post a picture of what this looks like.


Aren't you glad I'm back!!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 1
minn196908.50

      05-01-2019, 05:27 PM   #2353
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
11061
Rep
15,342
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Please post a picture of what this looks like.
Dodger has a pic. I have never explained anything that long and then build it in 40 minutes. It's like the fence for a lazy person.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?

Last edited by Lups; 05-02-2019 at 08:03 AM..
Appreciate 1
      05-01-2019, 11:45 PM   #2354
Arcades
Lup's Kid
Arcades's Avatar
Taiwan
2381
Rep
3,696
Posts

Drives: 18' Grigio Medio F80
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Please post a picture of what this looks like.
Dodger has a pic. I have never explained anything that long and then build it in 40 minutes. It's like the dance for a lazy person.
How is the house project coming along?

Anyone fall through a hole yet?
__________________
'18 Grigio Medio/Nutmeg BMW F80 M3 Competition "Stella" // '17 Mahogany Metallic/Black Porsche Macan S "Gisele"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You're making babies for me!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST