VIBE Motorsports
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 83 32.30%
Trump Trump-umphant. 88 34.24%
Inclusive 18 7.00%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 74 28.79%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-20-2019, 12:37 PM   #2861
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
5191
Rep
4,367
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Part of the definition of nepotism according to wiki because I donít feel like digging deeper on the subject but we both know you get it...
ďNepotism refers to partiality to family whereas cronyism refers to partiality to a partner or friend. Favoritism, the broadest of the terms, refers to partiality based upon being part of a favored group, rather than job performance. Favoritism is a part of any human society and the two branches of favoritism are cronyism and nepotism. Situations of nepotism refer to when a politicianís son gets a similar political position in a country, and situations when relatives of high ranking officers get easy positions in their career. This happens despite the relatives lacking the necessary qualifications.Ē
Itís almost as if they were specifically talking about Joe and Son.
You "don't feel like digging" but you go to Wikipedia for a definition? I'll stick with Dictionary.com or the like, thanks.

nep∑o∑tism
/ˈnepəˌtizəm/
noun
the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.


Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Iím sure you heard that the oboma admin was looking deep in Ukraine corruption and most specifically Barisma. They were on the radar long before Trump took to White House. Trump picked up weíre the former admin left off and with the new a president in Ukraine who seemed serious try Trump utilized his zeal to go after the big dog in the corruption there. The fact that the Bidens nepotism to keep his son in the money there is secondary.
I know that the Obama administration was interested in fighting corruption in Ukraine, yes. I don't know that they were specifically concerned about Burisma more than any other corruption. You got some links?

Trump "picked up where they left off" this spring. If he's so concerned about corruption in Ukraine, why did he wait 2+ years to address it?

Also, it's been testified to that Sondland told Holmes "Trump doesn't give a shit about Ukraine". How do you square that with your chosen narrative?


Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Funny how Schiff and attorney has tried numerous times( at least ten I would guess) to get the witness to Ďadmití that Trump told him this for that. On the contrary witness affirms many times that he was never told directly by the prez that there was any type of quid pro quo.

Trumps says,Ē I want nothing, no quid pro quoĒ
As has already been pointed out - that conversation happened AFTER the whistleblower complaint was made public.

If Trump didn't want anything from Ukraine, then Giuliani and Pompeo were working under their own agenda? What sense does that make?
Appreciate 1
minn196905.50

      11-20-2019, 12:41 PM   #2862
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
1948
Rep
7,021
Posts

Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Also, it's been testified to that Sondland told Holmes "Trump doesn't give a shit about Ukraine". How do you square that with your chosen narrative?
Exactly. The ask is for them to do something FOR TROMP to get him to give a shit about Ukraine. Why would they need to step up to a microphone if all he wants is for them to root out corruption in their own country? Since when has Tromp given a shit about corruption ever before in his entire lifetime?
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 1
minn196905.50

      11-20-2019, 12:48 PM   #2863
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
N54Yankee's Avatar
United_States
2597
Rep
1,842
Posts

Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
You "don't feel like digging" but you go to Wikipedia for a definition? I'll stick with Dictionary.com or the like, thanks.

nep∑o∑tism
/ˈnepəˌtizəm/
noun
the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.




I know that the Obama administration was interested in fighting corruption in Ukraine, yes. I don't know that they were specifically concerned about Burisma more than any other corruption. You got some links?

Trump "picked up where they left off" this spring. If he's so concerned about corruption in Ukraine, why did he wait 2+ years to address it?

Also, it's been testified to that Sondland told Holmes "Trump doesn't give a shit about Ukraine". How do you square that with your chosen narrative?




As has already been pointed out - that conversation happened AFTER the whistleblower complaint was made public.

If Trump didn't want anything from Ukraine, then Giuliani and Pompeo were working under their own agenda? What sense does that make?
Really? It was the first thing that popped up and I went with it because I have somewhere to be shortly. Dismiss it for all I care.

Find your own links on oboma and barisma, youíve shown you donít like mine.

Trump cares about America and doesnít give a shit about Ukraine. Heís dealing with them because he itís his job and he has to. The same reason he armed them with weps to kill tanks while oboma did nothing. A non corrupt Ukraine helps America keep the ruskies in check and guess what? Javelins stopped them in their tracks and even made them retreat. Win!
Gotta make a deal with the devil sometimes, thatís Politics. Like FDR working with Stalin. Doesnít change my narrative one bit.

Got an engagement to get to
__________________
__________________
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.Ē Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2019, 01:01 PM   #2864
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
6253
Rep
6,432
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Now in Miami! :D

iTrader: (17)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/pres...ce/625831.html
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2019, 01:04 PM   #2865
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2866
Rep
4,293
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
WHAT!?!?:confu sed2

Seriously think about what you just said for a second.
Yes, the cost of individual poor life choices by using drugs is far less then illegal immgrants burden that they place on society by using services and underminding citizen wages.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2019, 01:13 PM   #2866
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
5191
Rep
4,367
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Really? It was the first thing that popped up and I went with it because I have somewhere to be shortly. Dismiss it for all I care.
Don't worry, I have.


Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Find your own links on oboma and barisma, youíve shown you donít like mine.
Nope, not how that works. Either back up your claim or expect it to be dismissed out of hand. I'm not making your argument for you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Trump cares about America and doesnít give a shit about Ukraine. Heís dealing with them because he itís his job and he has to. The same reason he armed them with weps to kill tanks while oboma did nothing. A non corrupt Ukraine helps America keep the ruskies in check and guess what? Javelins stopped them in their tracks and even made them retreat. Win!
Gotta make a deal with the devil sometimes, thatís Politics. Like FDR working with Stalin. Doesnít change my narrative one bit.

Got an engagement to get to
If Trump truly wants Ukraine to fight corruption, and the Russians, then he by definition "gives a shit" about Ukraine. Which is counter to what was testified to about the Sondland/Trump phone call.

When you get back from your engagement I look forward to addressing why he waited 2+ years into his Presidency to address this vital national security issue of corruption in Ukraine.

Also, the bits about Pompeo and Giuliani necessarily being rogue actors if Trump truly wanted nothing from Ukraine in return for the aid.
Appreciate 2
minn196905.50

      11-20-2019, 01:15 PM   #2867
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8658
Rep
13,856
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/pres...ce/625831.html
There are some serious truckloads of allegations in that. I'll have to dig, as well as wait, before I prosecute...but DAMN!

Obama's national security adviser? DaMn.

Nicky.
You could start a thread with that.
Meaty and juicy.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 2
NickyC6253.00
Poiseuille4364.00

      11-20-2019, 01:16 PM   #2868
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
1948
Rep
7,021
Posts

Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Yes, the cost of individual poor life choices by using drugs is far less then illegal immgrants burden that they place on society by using services and underminding citizen wages.
More than $500-700 billion? That's how much the opioid crisis, alone, has cost the U.S. economy. Add to that non-opiates and that number grows even higher. ALL drugs that come over the border are a drag on the U.S. economy. The same cannot be said for the people coming over the border. Most illegal immigrants pay taxes and do not drain the U.S. economy as they are ineligible for state programs.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whi...d%20Crisis.pdf
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 1
minn196905.50

      11-20-2019, 01:21 PM   #2869
minn19
Major General
minn19's Avatar
United_States
6906
Rep
7,372
Posts

Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Minnesota

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Yes, the cost of individual poor life choices by using drugs is far less then illegal immgrants burden that they place on society by using services and underminding citizen wages.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2019, 01:28 PM   #2870
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
6253
Rep
6,432
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Now in Miami! :D

iTrader: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
There are some serious truckloads of allegations in that. I'll have to dig, as well as wait, before I prosecute...but DAMN!

Obama's national security adviser? DaMn.

Nicky.
You could start a thread with that.
Meaty and juicy.
For sure, but let's give it some time and not rush to conclusions like the loons are so fond of. I've always had a hunch the treasonous Dimturds were using this whole impeachment hoax 2.0 as a cover up because Trump/Barr and the boys were getting a little too close to the real corruption, the REAL quid quo pro, the REAL bribery, and the REAL whatever focus group wants to call the charge now.
Appreciate 1
      11-20-2019, 01:48 PM   #2871
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
1948
Rep
7,021
Posts

Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
For sure, but let's give it some time and not rush to conclusions like the loons are so fond of. I've always had a hunch the treasonous Dimturds were using this whole impeachment hoax 2.0 as a cover up because Trump/Barr and the boys were getting a little too close to the real corruption, the REAL quid quo pro, the REAL bribery, and the REAL whatever focus group wants to call the charge now.
Is this really necessary?
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold

Last edited by KingOfJericho; 11-20-2019 at 02:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2019, 01:52 PM   #2872
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
478
Rep
470
Posts

Drives: 2013 135i
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Is this really necessary?
That's the entire reason we are having impeachment hearings. To answer that actual question. Good Job!! You got it!
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2019, 01:56 PM   #2873
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8658
Rep
13,856
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

What's up with all the pedo stuff?
A doctor friend of Schiff's was charged, Monday iirc, with some weirdness with a 9 year old boy.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2019, 02:12 PM   #2874
KingOfJericho
Major General
KingOfJericho's Avatar
United_States
1948
Rep
7,021
Posts

Drives: Yes
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: CT

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
That's the entire reason we are having impeachment hearings. To answer that actual question. Good Job!! You got it!
I was referring to the name calling.
__________________
The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Bimmerpost.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2019, 02:27 PM   #2875
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8537
Rep
9,645
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Is Hannity your secret conservative source? Or Tucker? You've really bitten hard on this alt right narrative. And you are simply resonating alt right and Trump talking points now. Are you, N54yankee, and Anglo comparing notes?
You're killing me. I watch none of the above. I watched the actual testimony. You are biting hard on the media who has a record of 95 percent stories on Mr. Trump being negative and a history of actually lying, making up sources and creating sound bites to direct a narrative.

Don't forget...you've been carrying their water the entire time and they shift like sands in the Sahara but ultimately end up in the same place. Wrong again.

I'm, once again, laughing my ass off at the gullibility of so many people. The media puts something negative out about Mr. Trump and the salivating like Pavlov's dogs begins.

Russian Collusion. Wrong.
Obstruction of Justice. Wrong.
Quid Pro Quo now calling Bribery because the former was getting no traction and they focused group the later. Kinda like Global Warming to Climate Change. And just as WRONG.

Too funny.
The Mueller report didn't have enough evidence to support collusion. But that doesn't mean there wasn't collusion. Obstruction is definitely still in question and given the recent news, Trump definitely obstructed justice. Bribery has too many people testifying against Trump, including his own appointees. So far the only one who has first or second hand knowledge that thinks there was no quid pro quo is Trump. The minority witnesses were of no help to him and where there is smoke there is fire. This man is not honest and he thinks he is above the law. It's not so hard to believe that he abused his power.
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2019, 02:28 PM   #2876
JasonCSU
Colonel
United_States
589
Rep
2,488
Posts

Drives: '08 135i, '88 325is
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Denver, CO

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
1988 BMW 325is  [0.00]
2008 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
I was referring to the name calling.

I've noticed many times in this forum, one side finds no problem with calling names and throwing insults, but is quick to call fowl when the other side does it. There is so much hypocrisy around here and those who still choose to put their party above all else.
__________________
Delivered in Munich, broken in on the Nurburgring.
Appreciate 5
minn196905.50
Poiseuille4364.00
jmg8536.50

      11-20-2019, 02:28 PM   #2877
jmg
Major General
jmg's Avatar
United_States
8537
Rep
9,645
Posts

Drives: F80 M3 CS, I01 i3 REx LCI
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
WHAT!?!?:confu sed2

Seriously think about what you just said for a second.
Yes, the cost of individual poor life choices by using drugs is far less then illegal immgrants burden that they place on society by using services and underminding citizen wages.
lol can you cite a source on this?
__________________
2018 F80 ///M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey Metallic | MPHAS | GC Camber Plates
2019 I01 i3 BEV - Giga World
Previous: F80 M3 | I01 i3 Rex LCI | I01 i3 REx | F30 340i M Sport ZTR | F30 328i Sport | Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250 | E21 320i
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2019, 02:43 PM   #2878
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
22764
Rep
9,580
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
The Mueller report didn't have enough evidence to support collusion. But that doesn't mean there wasn't collusion. Obstruction is definitely still in question and given the recent news, Trump definitely obstructed justice. Bribery has too many people testifying against Trump, including his own appointees. So far the only one who has first or second hand knowledge that thinks there was no quid pro quo is Trump. The minority witnesses were of no help to him and where there is smoke there is fire. This man is not honest and he thinks he is above the law. It's not so hard to believe that he abused his power.
All of the above are your feelings. This will end the same way as the other two hoaxes. You and many others are victims of propaganda.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille4364.00

      11-20-2019, 02:44 PM   #2879
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
United_States
5801
Rep
2,864
Posts

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (The Burbs - N TX)

iTrader: (0)

Poor Mr Nunez,.. His blatant attempt at misdirection is so obvious.

Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, was sitting right there as Sondland detailed clear evidence of a quid pro quo -- the Ukrainians would get a sit-down between their President and President Donald Trump only if they announced an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden's connections to a Ukrainian natural gas company -- and made clear that all sorts of senior officials within the administration were aware of this in real time.

So how did Nunes start off his allotted 45-minute questioning of Sondland? By floating a series of debunked conspiracy theories about Ukraine meddling in the election, of course!

"We have records showing Democrats were heavily involved with Ukraine in 2016," Nunes said before detailing a series of claims that have been debunked not only by nonpartisan fact checkers but by the likes of former US special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker and former Trump homeland security adviser Tom Bossert.

On top of all that, there's all this: The intelligence community has unanimously concluded that it was Russia that sought to interfere in the 2016 election, with the goal of helping Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton. Special counsel Robert Mueller's nearly two-year investigation drew the same conclusion.

So ...

Here's the thing: This isn't the exception for Nunes' performance during these public impeachment hearings. It's the rule.
Appreciate 5
778626.50
minn196905.50
Dagamus_NM1197.00

      11-20-2019, 02:48 PM   #2880
hubbahubba
Lieutenant
United_States
954
Rep
554
Posts

Drives: M340i
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Az

iTrader: (0)

Just some thoughts and questions for both sides:

For the Pubs:

1: What possible reason is there for Rudy to be in the Ukraine, and why is he, as a private citizen, poking around in foreign affairs?

2: Why do members at the Ambassador level in the Dept of State give Rudy any credence as to how they should proceed?

3: It is obvious to me that when it comes down to whether or not there is hard, direct evidence, (at least so far), NOBODY has heard President Trump say that the aid was linked to the statement or the meeting. Given that, do you not see a problem with how this whole thing did go down?

For the Dems:

1: Witch hunt... Blah blah blah, right? Well, when Schiff said for the better part of 2 years that he had hard evidence of Russian collusion with the Trump campaign, and then when it was all out in public and he did not have a single thing, why should ANYBODY believe him now?

2: IF there was no impropriety in Hunter Biden taking $80,000 a month for a job in which he had no experience, are they hiring? Seriously, hook me up! Now the serious question, (and if it was me I would have a hard time if I was Joe Biden doing this because I love my sons more than anything,) could Joe 100% NOT take Hunter's job into account while conducting business of the US with The Ukraine?

3: Where were your cries of foul when Obama, on a hot mic and telling all the world to "tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election"? Is that not worse than this?

General thoughts:

I am really happy that this whole thing was televised. I have newfound respect for those that handle foreign relations for the US. I have the utmost respect for the honesty and dignity in which they handled being called to service abroad, and also in these hearings. They are good people, and we are lucky to have them in the posts they hold. That said, I do not think that the results, whether they fall one way or another, will be worth this knowledge.

Rudy needs to go away, and maybe be locked up.

Trump needs to throw his Twit-phone in the trash.

I almost hope that the impeachment inquiry AND articles goes through the House quickly, also through the Senate and is enforced with Trump being removed. That is the only way I see a true choice in 2020. If this drags out until spring/summer, the R's will stand virtually no chance to put up somebody that could have the time to assemble a winning team, which leaves us with President Pete and no alternative from the other side.

Listening to Nunes right now, and he is right, there is no hard evidence. That said, it is pretty apparent that at least Rudy was trying to do slimy stuff to push Trump in 2020. The fact that Trump, whether guilty in this impeachment or not, chose to associate himself with Rudy in this fashion disturbs me. That is not the judgement that I want from MY president, whether D or R.

The political class wants nothing more than power. They just want lots of it. Both sides are willing to do whatever unethical nonsense that they can to further tighten their grip on the wheel.

Both sides have incredible hypocrites who apparently have no shame in saying one thing and doing another.

Last edited by hubbahubba; 11-20-2019 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 7
      11-20-2019, 03:07 PM   #2881
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10322
Rep
13,087
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
All of the above are your feelings. This will end the same way as the other two hoaxes. You and many others are victims of propaganda.
That's how you feel. However, facts are NOT feelings. I noticed you apprecieated the interfax article in the "Barr" thread. Talk about a victim of propaganda..........
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2019, 03:11 PM   #2882
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
22764
Rep
9,580
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
That's how you feel. However, facts are NOT feelings. I noticed you apprecieated the interfax article in the "Barr" thread. Talk about a victim of propaganda..........
You continue to confuse the two. For example, you still believe that the Russian Hoax and the Obstruction Hoax were proven. Again, this current foolishness will end the same way.

And as far as victims of propaganda goes, you still quote CNN as a credible news source. Nothing could be further from the truth. I could go on but I have a call.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410202.00
Poiseuille4364.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST