Euromotive Performance
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Will Donald Trump be Impeached or will this blowback on Biden
Orange Trump bad. Trump gone. 83 32.30%
Trump Trump-umphant. 88 34.24%
Inclusive 18 7.00%
Biden C4'd to oblivion. 74 28.79%
Biden grows in strength and gets shot in the arm for nomination. 10 3.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-19-2019, 04:21 PM   #4995
Teufel_Hunden
Banned
United_States
8321
Rep
2,965
Posts

Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
Millions Of Voices Cry Out In Terror As Liberals Wake Up And Realize Trump Is Still President

https://babylonbee.com/news/millions...till-president
I disagree with you politics but love your bulldog. I have Rottweilers now but miss my bulldog. Great dogs. Cheers
Thanks. His name is Gladstone. First bulldog and absolutely love his personality. Never had a rottie, but have had friends who've owned them. Great dogs.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 04:26 PM   #4996
Teufel_Hunden
Banned
United_States
8321
Rep
2,965
Posts

Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
OK I had a bulldog. Not sur what sort of pussy you posted. Certainly not proper bulldog.
proper bulldog
Attached Images
   
Appreciate 4
Salty Dog3524.50
Run Silent13727.00

      12-19-2019, 04:45 PM   #4997
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
UglyBuzzard's Avatar
United_States
5972
Rep
2,159
Posts

Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritty View Post
OK I had a bulldog. Not sur what sort of pussy you posted. Certainly not proper bulldog.
Here you go...
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2019, 04:46 PM   #4998
Dagamus_NM
Dirka Dirka
1205
Rep
1,041
Posts

Drives: 14 Dinan 550i, 10 m3, 91 332iC
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
proper bulldog
That is one big pile of squish. Nice dog dude.
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2019, 04:47 PM   #4999
bd307
Chef
bd307's Avatar
878
Rep
1,063
Posts

Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Area 51

iTrader: (0)

Is there a time limit when these articles should be sent to the Senate?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 04:58 PM   #5000
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10393
Rep
13,119
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritty View Post
OK I had a bulldog. Not sur what sort of pussy you posted. Certainly not proper bulldog.
Here you go...
If we're going dog, for the moment......
Attached Images
 
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 05:13 PM   #5001
Dagamus_NM
Dirka Dirka
1205
Rep
1,041
Posts

Drives: 14 Dinan 550i, 10 m3, 91 332iC
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Albuquerque NM

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
If we're going dog, for the moment......
It is an upgrade from where we have been.
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2019, 05:16 PM   #5002
adc100
Banned
1855
Rep
2,174
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick6 View Post
The people's house has spoken because our President broke the law, and compounded matters by requesting foreign interference in our elections on live TV, then obstructing congress. He did these things. The people voted with a 14% majority for impeachment-its not about being punks. Its his own fault, he did it.
You must be a Democrat: He is guilty without going to trial, Can'tr fool me. Thats how you guys roll

Thats why normal americans are are arrested and go to jail without a trial....oh wait...Are you from the U.S.S.R
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 05:22 PM   #5003
bd307
Chef
bd307's Avatar
878
Rep
1,063
Posts

Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Area 51

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
You must be a Democrat: He is guilty without going to trial, Can'tr fool me. Thats how you guys roll

Thats why normal americans are are arrested and go to jail without a trial....oh wait...Are you from the U.S.S.R
And someone said they want to be fair
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 05:24 PM   #5004
adc100
Banned
1855
Rep
2,174
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
Yeah dude, this is over the line. This is not one that you should have clicked the submit button on.

Respect to everybody that was there that day. I was on the other side of the country and it changed me forever. I can only imagine what it was like to be there in person.

We can all shit talk each other but this comment is just ugly.
As much as I dislike your politics....I have noticed that (unlike others) you have a brain and some integrity.
Appreciate 2
Dagamus_NM1205.00
MKSixer23161.00

      12-19-2019, 05:27 PM   #5005
adc100
Banned
1855
Rep
2,174
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)


Reminds me of the Keystone cops.
Appreciate 1
Salty Dog3524.50

      12-19-2019, 05:40 PM   #5006
quick6
Lieutenant
567
Rep
507
Posts

Drives: BMW M6,BMW M340i
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
You must be a Democrat: He is guilty without going to trial, Can'tr fool me. Thats how you guys roll

Thats why normal americans are are arrested and go to jail without a trial....oh wait...Are you from the U.S.S.R
The people spoke, just like the law allow-and of course his campaign manager and others were arrested, received due process with trials and were found guilty. President Trump will not be arrested, but he refused thus far to participate or defend himself, which is a little weird for someone that is so innocent.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 05:43 PM   #5007
Teufel_Hunden
Banned
United_States
8321
Rep
2,965
Posts

Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel_Hunden View Post
proper bulldog
That is one big pile of squish. Nice dog dude.
Thanks!!
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 05:48 PM   #5008
bd307
Chef
bd307's Avatar
878
Rep
1,063
Posts

Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Area 51

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick6 View Post
The people spoke, just like the law allow-and of course his campaign manager and others were arrested, received due process with trials and were found guilty. President Trump will not be arrested, but he refused thus far to participate or defend himself, which is a little weird for someone that is so innocent.
Okay sir. You win.

BTW, innocents do not need to defend themselves and they certainly do not by law. Go learn your rights and they will be useful when you get into trouble.
Appreciate 2
Efthreeoh6970.50
MKSixer23161.00

      12-19-2019, 05:49 PM   #5009
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
10393
Rep
13,119
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quick6 View Post
The people's house has spoken because our President broke the law, and compounded matters by requesting foreign interference in our elections on live TV, then obstructing congress. He did these things. The people voted with a 14% majority for impeachment-its not about being punks. Its his own fault, he did it.
You must be a Democrat: He is guilty without going to trial, Can'tr fool me. Thats how you guys roll

Thats why normal americans are are arrested and go to jail without a trial....oh wait...Are you from the U.S.S.R
But Putin is on your side........


https://apnews.com/0530c2e93d9d5186d0a807888c1c0bb0

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that U.S. President Donald Trump was impeached for "far-fetched" reasons, calling the move by Democrats a continuation of their fight against the Republican leader.
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 1
Dagamus_NM1205.00

      12-19-2019, 05:50 PM   #5010
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2940
Rep
4,398
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 05:54 PM   #5011
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
56116
Rep
3,910
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

;v
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 5
SakhirM410219.50
Salty Dog3524.50
MKSixer23161.00

      12-19-2019, 05:56 PM   #5012
bd307
Chef
bd307's Avatar
878
Rep
1,063
Posts

Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Area 51

iTrader: (0)

Has any Dems come out on video record supporting the impeachment like how GOP slams the move besides Pelosi and Schiff?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 06:13 PM   #5013
quick6
Lieutenant
567
Rep
507
Posts

Drives: BMW M6,BMW M340i
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd307 View Post
Okay sir. You win.

BTW, innocents do not need to defend themselves and they certainly do not by law. Go learn your rights and they will be useful when you get into trouble.
There is a process for determining innocence or guilt, and the accused does not get to defy congress.

Perhaps you should actually take an American Government course? Good luck to you and i hope you stay out of trouble.
Happy Holidays
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 06:18 PM   #5014
bd307
Chef
bd307's Avatar
878
Rep
1,063
Posts

Drives: Things with wheels or no wheel
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Area 51

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick6 View Post
There is a process for determining innocence or guilt, and the accused does not get to defy congress.

Perhaps you should actually take an American Government course? Good luck to you and i hope you stay out of trouble.
Happy Holidays
Question for you. Did Trump get to go through the said process?
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 06:24 PM   #5015
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2940
Rep
4,398
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick6 View Post
There is a process for determining innocence or guilt, and the accused does not get to defy congress.

Perhaps you should actually take an American Government course? Good luck to you and i hope you stay out of trouble.
Happy Holidays
Watch video above where the Senate smack around the house behavior during this impeachment he cites history, quotes, and precedent as to how terrible the house handle this impeachment.
Appreciate 1
SakhirM410219.50

      12-19-2019, 06:25 PM   #5016
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
2940
Rep
4,398
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Earth

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd307 View Post
Has any Dems come out on video record supporting the impeachment like how GOP slams the move besides Pelosi and Schiff?
Here you go

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 AM.




f80post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST