EXXEL Distributions
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

06-22-2020, 11:17 AM   #23
330cibimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBobby Jr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330cibimmer View Post
So, having alignment issues with my 2019 M4CS. Alignment keeps going off. It's already cost me 2 new front tires at 5k miles. BMW re aligned it February 2020 and now I'm in for check and after 2 k miles of driving alignment is off again. I have car lowered with MP suspension kit and have 15 mm spacers all the way around.
I mentioned the SIB patch and they said it's only applicable for models prior to July 2017.
Only thing they're saying now is they need to re align the car without the spacers first and see if that helps.
Any thoughts on this? I feel like if that was the answer then they should have aligned it without the spacers on original alignment back in August 2019
Thanks for any help or advice
I'm still having this issue as well and I've mentioned the SIB to my dealer multiple times and they say it's "it's up to date". I will be finding out later with some coding.
What year is your car? Are you also lowered?
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2020, 07:44 PM   #24
McBobby Jr
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 240i xDrive

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So, having alignment issues with my 2019 M4CS. Alignment keeps going off. It's already cost me 2 new front tires at 5k miles. BMW re aligned it February 2020 and now I'm in for check and after 2 k miles of driving alignment is off again. I have car lowered with MP suspension kit and have 15 mm spacers all the way around.
I mentioned the SIB patch and they said it's only applicable for models prior to July 2017.
Only thing they're saying now is they need to re align the car without the spacers first and see if that helps.
Any thoughts on this? I feel like if that was the answer then they should have aligned it without the spacers on original alignment back in August 2019
I'm still having this issue as well and I've mentioned the SIB to my dealer multiple times and they say it's "it's up to date". I will be finding out later with some coding.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I just fixed the pulling today, it's 95% done will just need to realign a little bit. My car is a 16' M4 ZCP on stock suspension. I had the SIB 32 01 17 installed by Alex from Alpine Motorsports and he was pretty cool to work with and took me through the whole process of remotely flashing my car.
previous
'08 E90 335i Montego Blue
Appreciate 1
      06-22-2020, 07:46 PM   #25
330cibimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M4 ZCP

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I just fixed the pulling today, it's 95% done will just need to realign a little bit. My car is a 16' M4 ZCP on stock suspension. I had the SIB 32 01 17 installed by Alex from Alpine Motorsports and he was pretty cool to work with and took me through the whole process of remotely flashing my car.
Glad they sorted it out. Enjoy the car like it's supposed to be driven
Appreciate 1
      06-23-2020, 12:10 AM   #26
McBobby Jr
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 240i xDrive

Much appreciated, it'll be getting tuned very soon.
Appreciate 0